Well, probably we should all agree to disagree and let this thread die a death - it kind of did that a while ago.

Certainly, I will make a point of reading carefully what is posted in future so that I'm not misunderstanding - but other people should really do the same.

@Alan: I have never said what you do is not Wing Chun. I have said I can't always see it, but I do see what looks to be other influences (namely boxing). I asked for some explanation. Like I said, if certain questions are an insult to people then perhaps those people shouldn't be on an online discussion forum.

Saying someone is low-level is an insult, however. You also called people stupid, the walking dead, etc. I don't really care that you come here and insult me because I ask you some questions, but please quit pretending that you aren't doing it.

Good luck with your future fights.

@LFJ. I know you're based in China, but I don't know where. I have a friend there who now studies a non-Yip Man lineage, but he also has extensive experience with the LTWT method from Hong Kong. Very friendly guy - crazy about Wing Chun. If you ever feel like learning more about some of the things we've been discussing over these months from a LT perspective, and if you fancy meeting up with someone who is always happy to meet new WC/VT/WT people, PM me. He's met many Wing Chunners from many lineages, and even spent a solid 3 weeks with someone who learned directly with WSL - so that he could understand that version of YM's WCK a little better. So for lots of reasons I'm sure you'd have fun with the guy.