Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Inside the Yik Kam Cho Gar vs Hendrik Santos CONTROVERSY

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I agree with Paddington. And I grow tired of your multiple repeat posts on various threads and juvenile taunts and responses.
    On the other hand , he proved Hendrik is a fraud .
    Last edited by zuti car; 05-17-2014 at 07:19 PM.

My "behaviour" is a direct response to the false, lying behaviour of Hendrik's ... and certainly more factual than his writings of mythology. And may I add, far more reasonable, factual and clear than any of the gibberish, maturity and dribble of lies as told by Hendrik.

I agree with Paddington. And I grow tired of your multiple repeat posts on various threads and juvenile taunts and responses.
    My "multiple repeat posts on various threads and juvenile taunts and responses???" Really? No I mean ..... really?

And what of the non-stop, never-ending spamming of all the threads on Wing Chun here by Hendrik? Your not tired of them? Wow that's some display of fairness and reality for you!

Go over this forum and count the amount of posts by Hendrik all largely around the same subject and compare them to my own modest efforts! include the number of Threads started by Hendrik.

Juvenile taunts? Don't look in the mirror all that often do you Keith? Look at the "juvenile taunts and responses" by yourself and then add to them the same in Hendrik's posts.

KPM you can always choose not to read the posts and in your own words ... move on ... that shouldn't be too hard for you now should it?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

1. Photos from Penany marital art magazine in 1970s, not Hong Kong New Martial Hero magazine,

2. Only Yeung Kam Cheong was assisting Cho Hung Choi teaching, not Hendrik. Also, Yeung was also the one teachiing Hendrik in the class.

3. Yeung was his real teacher rather than Cho Hung Choi

4. Hendrik showed up just after Yeung passed away.

5. Hendrik authorization to teach was doubted already.

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  97.8 KB

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  33.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  99.1 KB

Name:  44.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  98.1 KB

Name:  55.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  62.8 KB

So these pictures prove what exactly?

Cho hong choi said in a written letter Hendrik could teach

If Hendrik showed up after yeung passed away how could he learn from him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    1. Photos from Penany marital art magazine in 1970s, not Hong Kong New Martial Hero magazine,

2. Only Yeung Kam Cheong was assisting Cho Hung Choi teaching, not Hendrik. Also, Yeung was also the one teachiing Hendrik in the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    [...]
    And what of the non-stop, never-ending spamming of all the threads on Wing Chun here by Hendrik? Your not tired of them? Wow that's some display of fairness and reality for you!
    [...]
    You don't have to read his posts and if you want to challenge him so that others, as you say, don't fall for his 'lies', then do that in moderation; you don't need to repeat the same things multiple times in a thread and the use of cartoons is childish. You are also perfectly free to start your own threads on other themes, say the closing sections of the empty hand forms and how it relates to pumping blood as well as preparing the wrists for weapon work, etc. Perhaps if you started some of your own threads with your original thoughts you could help us balance out Hendrik's rapid posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    My "behaviour" is a direct response to the false, lying behaviour of Hendrik's ... and certainly more factual than his writings of mythology. And may I add, far more reasonable, factual and clear than any of the gibberish, maturity and dribble of lies as told by Hendrik.

My "multiple repeat posts on various threads and juvenile taunts and responses???" Really? No I mean ..... really?

Go over this forum and count the amount of posts by Hendrik all largely around the same subject and compare them to my own modest efforts! include the number of Threads started by Hendrik.

Juvenile taunts? Don't look in the mirror all that often do you Keith? Look at the "juvenile taunts and responses" by yourself and then add to them the same in Hendrik's posts.

KPM you can always choose not to read the posts and in your own words ... move on ... that shouldn't be too hard for you now should it?
    Who is the one posting mouse cartoons over and over? Who is the one repeating things over and over highlighted and bolded in red letters?...practically shouting on the internet? Who is the one doing everything they can to slander and smear someone else? Not me. Not Hendrik. Not Zuti. Not Paddington. Not Robert. Not Twen. Not JP. Yeah, I get tired of Hendrik posting the same thing over and over as well. I get tired of Hendrik refusing to answer straight-forward questions. But at least Hendrik isn't acting like a 14 year old!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post

Great post,

Same old stories from a person who want to lower my generation in the family tree , so that he can claim to be the only grandmaster .

Who am I?

Why am I show up here in this Penang martial art competition formal booklet with my sifu in the mid 1970s Instead of others?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-18-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Great post,

Same old stories from a person who want to lower my generation in the family tree , so that he can claim to be the only grandmaster .

Who am I?

Why am I show up here in this Penang martial art competition formal booklet with my sifu in the mid 1970s Instead of others?

Hendrik, the items in that picture do not look like a booklet. Looking at it it seems that photos have been placed side by side on some type of table rather than in a booklet of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Hendrik, the items in that picture do not look like a booklet. Looking at it it seems that photos have been placed side by side on some type of table rather than in a booklet of some sort.
    I cut it that way so that one can see the reverse photo from Dato Png the Shao Lin Grandmaster of Penang Malaysia .

Let people who is interested to go checked with Shao Lin Penang to verify it.

Here is the Penang Shaolin , website contact them to verify the 1970 Penang Booklet Dato Png is in and flip it to see of Hendrik is there.

http://www.saolimpenang.com

That simple,

Why trust me?

Get a third party and multiple source to verify.

Go to Penang to verify with Shaolin kept documents, and my sihengs .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-18-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Lot of people like to talk about proof here but don't even bother to check all the sources

I cut it that way so that one can see the reverse photo from Dato Png the Shao Lin Grandmaster of Penang Malaysia .

Let people who is interested to go checked with Shao Lin Penang to verify it.

Here is the Penang Shaolin , website contact them to verify the 1970 Penang Booklet Dato Png is in and flip it to see of Hendrik is there.

http://www.saolimpenang.com

That simple,

Why trust me?

Get a third party and multiple source to verify.

Go to Penang to verify with Shaolin kept documents, and my sihengs .

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    Lot of people like to talk about proof here but don't even bother to check all the sources
    Take a look all the smearing and accusation to proof me wrong since months ago.

They pick on anything they can imagine, twisting anything they can twist, lie about things they present in the past , but
    What evidence have they present? And what volume of evidence from multiple sources I have shared?

They even try to discredit my late sifu, but now using my late sifu as tool try to discredit me. Well their agenda is clear. The Wck researchers will write this in history of our era.

Why dont anyone ask those who claim to be grandmasters to provide their present in 1970 to show their claim is legit?
    I show mine.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-18-2014 at 08:54 AM.

T

Why dont anyone show?
    I show mine.
    Sorry , but I refuse to show mine , it is not nice to do that in public

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Sorry , but I refuse to show mine , it is not nice to do that in public
    Sure,

What can anyone expect from you?

Sure,

What can anyone expect from you?
    Sorry to disappoint you ...

Take a look all the smearing and accusation to proof me wrong since months ago.

They pick on anything they can imagine, twisting anything they can twist, lie about things they present in the past , but
    What evidence have they present? And what volume of evidence from multiple sources I have shared?

They even try to discredit my late sifu, but now using my late sifu as tool try to discredit me. Well their agenda is clear. The Wck researchers will write this in history of our era.

Why dont anyone ask those who claim to be grandmasters to provide their present in 1970 to show their claim is legit?
    I show mine.
    1. Are you lying to Sifu Yung in the following email? On point #3, you should be working fulltime in a temple, as a fulltime buddhist, not here to promoting your created Emei with YKWCK.

2. Why did you go to Sifu Yung and stay with him for few years ? For what ?

Hendrik.
    To MeRobert ChuJack Chang
    Feb 17
    Wayne,

1. Be able to make Happy is a great thing Robert and I will do.

2. Great that you met Sergio and have first hand understanding on him and the possibility for further program. My best wishes for you and him. I am sure there are alots of things you can teaches him on the history and culture of Wck. Also, you guys sure will come up with good videos for Wck history and SCWC to share with the world.

3. I have made my decision to wash my hand on Wck and become a full time Buddhist since my mission in Wck is completed. That is what I like to do here on with lots of good memories in Wck.

Best regards
    Hendrik

Sent from my iPad