Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extrem Bad Wing Chun Video

I think that the almighty LT dreams of having demo partners like those of Dr, Young, but there are only so many "special" people like that in the world. (Keep searching LT!)

-Lawrence
    I don't think Wing Chun is so limited that I can't do it when I wrestle, box, kickbox, or fight by MMA rules, nor am I so limited a student that I can't improve by training in each of those forums. -Andrew S

A good instructor encourages his students to question things, think for themselves and determine their own solutions to problems. They give advice, rather than acting as a vehicle for the transmission of dogma.
    -Andrew Nerlich

I like the music on his Tai Chi demo for Cosmopolitan magazine. That's the clip where he is dressed in white. I have seen some Aikido guys jump around like his students in the Wing Chun clip. They claimed the idea was to sense the exact force intentions and then their bodies reacted according to their notion of what the teacher's mental intentions were.

Ray
    Victoria, British Columbia, Wing Chun

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    I’m horrified to see what this conman is up to now, 20 years ago I had the misfortune walking thought the doors of the alleged Dr Young’s kwoon stayed six months then realized I was being conned.
    His first kwoon was shut down by another sifu years ago.
    I also believe some one allegedly reported him for cult practices when he was mostly recruiting his students form the colleges in Newcastle.
    Last edited by Mano Mano; 11-03-2005 at 12:33 PM.

dr xavier has nothing on this guy.
    (crude x-men pun)

Lets hope the bullshido guys dont see this , they have enough ammo as it is.
    Very funny though.
    [i]Originally posted by [Censored]

And I would never ever train at any cult school with a "wall of shame".

I gotta say, as I sit here watching the video while listening to 'Don't stop believing' by Journey, they seemingly go well together

Without the music, well, it's just ar$holic.

J
    Yo mama is so fat, she has jeans made by Jeep

Oh ya, well Yo mama is so fat, she has a blackbelt at McDonald's

yeah I've seen this guy before..... I don't know what to think.....

Holy Crap!

That is frickin hilarious. Omg. I especially love how, no matter how powerful that man's chi is, they never fall over. That is true kung fu. Those students must be very skilled to be able to stay on there feat and not fall over, or to the ground, even after being blasted by that man's chi...incredible. How could anybody follow such a kook?

This thread reminded me of something that was posted on the main Kung Fu forum recently. You may not have to travel too far to find one of these interesting "masters". Just in case you didn't see the clip, check it out.
    'Talk is cheap because there is an excess of supply over demand'

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix
    This thread reminded me of something that was posted on the main Kung Fu forum recently. You may not have to travel too far to find one of these interesting "masters". Just in case you didn't see the clip, check it out.

Bill
    i just touched your name on the screen , did you fly out of your chair !
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie
    Bill
    i just touched your name on the screen , did you fly out of your chair !
    Holy cr@p batman...... You've got the power Ernie!!
    I'm sitting on the floor right now with a nasty headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix
    Holy cr@p batman...... You've got the power Ernie!!
    I'm sitting on the floor right now with a nasty headache.

now if i can get my magic decoder ring and X-ray glasses to work I WILL RULE THE WORLD !!!!!!!

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

Wow, give the guy a little bit of power and he wants to rule the world. ..................

what you don't like my new look http://www.fancyrobot.com/images/dr_evil_1.jpg

OMFG that is the funniest thing ive seen in quite a long time. seriously who the fudge would believe that??

I dunno about you if some guy could throw me 40 feet through a room I wouldnt be coming back for more of a demonstration.
    -Slade-