Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: failed awareness vid

psychotherapy?

I think what they need is a punch in the face because they've never had one.

Had blow job 2 ever experienced any sort of thing close to the physical pain that this woman has had the bad fortune of having to endure, he wouldn't even consider thinking that this is a valid video tiopic of discussion.

people who dig on this stuff are sick little fucks, period.

These are the same little punk ass douchebags who have never had what they really need. IE: a good beating from their daddy to humble their silly little asses.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

use the color commands, makes for cleaner cursing withg no funky italic stuff.

shit

This is not good. Why are folks trying to shut this disscusion down? I don't think anyone here is "getting off" on this. If this is not a valid topic for a kung fu forum then please just state why.
    Always learning

Because its a retarded example, first off.

You can talk about this all you want. But for the love of pete, don't post exploitive clips of people whom can NEVER meet the criteria of SD.

it's snuff.

the clip was posted here before, we discussed, many of us found it distatseful, basically snuff and what value does it have?

are we all going to be determined to go out and start classes for octogenarians to defend themselves against predatory crack addicts?

Please, by all means, if anyone has a single thing to contribute that will bring value to dumping a snuff vid into the forum, then go right ahead.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Or, you can think of it this way, if someone dropped a clip in here of US soldiers getting blown up by an ied, would they be lacking awareness? would there be value to the discussion of them getting some rbsd training in awareness?

if you can't draw the common sense from the idea that this has little or no redeeming value to anyones understanding of martial arts, then I would have to surmise that there is need for more practice and more trips around the sun.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

To me it's not about what the old woman could do. It's more about the fact that ther're are folks that do live with ther're heads buried in the sand and although it may be painfull to look at stuff like that, it may be better for them in the long run.

If someone who is on the fence about quitting martial arts sees that and then instead of quitting trains even harder, is it still a snuff film?
    Always learning

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's snuff.
    It's not snuff you skinny momma's boy. It's a real video of a real situation. Don't you freedom hating Canadians know the difference?

I think what they need is a punch in the face because they've never had one.
    What you don't know could fill a book Kung Lik a D!ck. You have always been one of the most asine tards on this board. Always trying to sound like your not some out of shape inarticulate white guy pretending to be the mysterious wise asian from the mountain.

LOL@ the toolbag wanting to sound like a comic strip from the 40's.

Go back to your poser band in the hopes of being young again.

But for the love of pete, don't post exploitive clips of people whom can NEVER meet the criteria of SD

It's not the person its the situation. Big difference and I stated that going in.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkwoon View Post
    To me it's not about what the old woman could do. It's more about the fact that ther're are folks that do live with ther're heads buried in the sand and although it may be painfull to look at stuff like that, it may be better for them in the long run.

If someone who is on the fence about quitting martial arts sees that and then instead of quitting trains even harder, is it still a snuff film?
    Yes, it's still snuff.

People that are on the fence about quitting martial arts need to find it within themselves to either continue or drop off. I fail to see the value of your hypothetical.

are you saying we should actively use snuff to motivate people to train in martial arts?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It doesn't matter. Posting a disgusting clip that only casually makes a point is lazy and gross. Find a different one if you must.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    It's not snuff you skinny momma's boy. It's a real video of a real situation. Don't you freedom hating Canadians know the difference?

What you don't know could fill a book Kung Lik a D!ck. You have always been one of the most asine tards on this board. Always trying to sound like your not some out of shape inarticulate white guy pretending to be the mysterious wise asian from the mountain.

LOL@ the toolbag wanting to sound like a comic strip from the 40's.

Go back to your poser band in the hopes of being young again.

It's not the person its the situation. Big difference and I stated that going in.
    Lol. you are a little insecure creep who can't handle the brilliant light of my pure awesomeness. I'd feel pity for you if I wasn't actually so indifferent to you and your ilk. You're little more than a troll, with no talent and no balls to match.

I'd slap that cock outta yer mouth for you if you weren't a cowering mouthy little p.o.s hiding in your little mastubatory fantasy world of thinking you actually are someone.

My rock stylings will destroy you and your pitiful fart through a kazoo thing that you try to use to get into the ranks of american idol.

bwahahahaha.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Posting a disgusting clip that only casually makes a point is lazy and gross
    Some here don't see it that way. Because of technology like youtube people who have not experianced personal assualts can start to get just a bit closer to its starkness. Think of it as just another learning tool for your students.

Personally I think its clips like these that showcase why certain teachers don't want them shown.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

What are you going to do? Teach her the OODA loop. Have her hum at the wall and attack the bullet man?
    I'm sure she couldn't do much with the B.S. kung fu stuff that is your perspective.

However, someone who knows what they are doing could easily give her some very effective tools that would have led to a much better outcome than what happened in that situation.

Yeah, like pull a 9 as soon as she heard the footsteps behind her and do a little Glock Fu on his ass during the interview. If she was stronger I'd say use a .45 and do a Kimber kata for him.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.