Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

And of course, my homeboy, classic heroic prime

http://www.pier.i8.com/characters/Optimus%20Prime.jpg
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

build your own autobot:

http://www.chevyautobot.com/
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I just saw this stupid movie. While it is very dumb, it has awesoem special effects. I look forward to the sequel.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

10 transforming characters up the rear of people who dislike this movie...
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    I just saw this stupid movie. While it is very dumb, it has awesoem special effects. I look forward to the sequel.
    what?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post

And whoever said Beastwars needs to be b1tch slapped.
    Beast Wars > Vehicle transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post

what?

I guess I can break it down for you.

The movie had incredibly stupid comedy, and didn't flow together very well. That is why I said it was stupid. It was also too long.

On the positive side, the special efects were great. I was really blown away.

I like movies with good special effects and I like cheesy movies, therefore I look forward to the sequel to Transformers.

If you can't follow that, then i can't really help you.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

Saw the movie 2X. Friday night and Sat. morning. Its so good I want to go see it again.

That last half of the movie, I had to hold my pee. **** large diet coke.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    I guess I can break it down for you.

The movie had incredibly stupid comedy, and didn't flow together very well. That is why I said it was stupid. It was also too long.

On the positive side, the special efects were great. I was really blown away.

I like movies with good special effects and I like cheesy movies, therefore I look forward to the sequel to Transformers.

If you can't follow that, then i can't really help you.
    Were you a fan of the old school cartoon? A lot of that "cheese" is straight outa the old toon put there to appeas us old school fans.

a lot of the dialog will go right over peoples heads if they are not "in the know"

Xcakid - I had to hold my **** for the entire movie basically, i know your pain
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    Were you a fan of the old school cartoon? A lot of that "cheese" is straight outa the old toon put there to appeas us old school fans.

a lot of the dialog will go right over peoples heads if they are not "in the know"
    I had to explain this to the guys I went to see it with. All they remember about the show is what was "awesome" robot fights.......to a 9 yr old's mind. I was laughing almost the whole movie, and for the most part, was the only one.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Beast Wars > Vehicle transformers.

beast wars was great because of the more mature story line, and how the maximals were always out powered near the completion. If you can pick up the Japanese Version of Transformers Cybertron. its called Transformers Galaxy Force. It has a better story line then the usa and isnt watered down. has some awesome battles and some pretty good story line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post

Xcakid - I had to hold my **** for the entire movie basically, i know your pain
    I was a fan, but I was really young. You are saying that the mindless and incredibly stupid jokes were for people who remembered the lines from the show? If this is true, then they could have done some normal funny jokes too. The only thing I foudn funny was the kids parents.

The Cartoon never had Megan Fox or Rachel Taylor. That makes the move mo betta in my book.

Mmmm Megan and Rachel.........soooooo hoootttt.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    beast wars was great because of the more mature story line, and how the maximals were always out powered near the completion. If you can pick up the Japanese Version of Transformers Cybertron. its called Transformers Galaxy Force. It has a better story line then the usa and isnt watered down. has some awesome battles and some pretty good story line.
    Is it one of the anime versions? If so, can't watch it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Is it one of the anime versions? If so, can't watch it bro.
    Shinier version of the same graphics program used for BW. Think how Primal looked near the end of the show, but the whole screen.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.