Page 126 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    1. The Date The date of the fight is scheduled to be on October 1st, 2007, correct? What time is it scheduled at?

2. The Venue The fight is scheduled to occur at Action Fitness 15195 NE 21st Avenue North Miami Beach, FL. This is correct, right?

3. The Waiver This one is a little tricky. There currently are copies with Rudy's 'promoter' and copies at the venue, correct? Anthony has agreed that he does not need to be sent a copy, but will sign the waiver at the venue when he arrives on Oct 1st for the fight, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Yes. Do you read in English?

So if The Duck requests ANYTHING above to change FOR ANY REASON, he is ducking the fight. PERIOD
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161 View Post
    I'm going to stay out of this because the entire issue is senseless to me. I allowed myself to become part of this circus, when I openly opposed the issue from the start. If there is proof that Rudy has done this in the past, why are they so hell bent on proving something that's already been proven?

OH MY GOD!!!

I guess ducks of a feather, flock together.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-14-2007 at 01:12 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!

I guess birds of a feather, flock together.

Leave it to you to try and play on words

If it's already been proven like you claim, why are you wasting our time?

You still come out looking like a tool whether this goes down or not, you're a nobody in this...I guess everyone does get their 15 minutes of fame, huh?

I would've prefered to call Geico instead though...

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Playing on words?

I'll be in Miami this weekend, I'll meet with Rudy's people and drive 40 mins where ever you are and bring the wavier?

Do we really need to continue this after I posted I would pick up the Wavier and hand deliver it to Anthony myself,

To think I could fly to JFK from RIC then to FLL to deliver a wavier he couldn't drive to pick up
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT
    I'd be more than happy for you to deliver the waiver.

How's Saturday sound? I'll be at American Top Team between 11:00am to 1:00pm. It's in Coconut Creek, Floirda. http://americantopteam.com

I'm going to stay out of this because the entire issue is senseless to me.

I think we all see your true colors.

Talking

OH MY GOD!!!

I guess ducks of a feather, flock together.

OH MY GOD!!!

Is right, you can't be calling me a Duck from not going to take a wavier to your pimp, when i'm in Virginia and he's already in Florida 20mins away

Now that's funny!! But i'm the Duck Ha Ha Ha

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Playing on words?

I think we all see your true colors

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161
    Originally Posted by jmd161
    I'll be in Miami this weekend, I'll meet with Rudy's people and drive 40 mins where ever you are and bring the wavier?

Do we really need to continue this after I posted I would pick up the Wavier and hand deliver it to Anthony myself,

To think I could fly to JFK from RIC then to FLL to deliver a wavier he couldn't drive to pick up

You forgot this post http://martial.best.vwh.net/forum/sh...postcount=1716 in between, long before Anthony finally answered the question I asked you over 5 times.

What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT
    Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT
    I'd be more than happy for you to deliver the waiver.

How's Saturday sound? I'll be at American Top Team between 11:00am to 1:00pm. It's in Coconut Creek, Floirda. http://americantopteam.com

Like stated above I posed this question to you several times personally and you ignored my request. It wasn't to after I said I was done with you arse holes that Anthony came and posted this.

So yes playing on words!!!

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 09-14-2007 at 01:44 PM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

You forgot this post http://martial.best.vwh.net/forum/sh...postcount=1716 in between, long before Anthony finally answered the question I asked you over 5 times.

What a joke!

jeff
    Jeff,

It's probably best you stay out of it. Anyone that gets attached to Rudy comes off smelling like sh*t, 1bad, and myself included.

When JFS got his ass destroyed by a 2 year blue belt, Rudy Abel disappeared off the net for a good week.

Come October 1st, after he gets his ass knocked the f*ck out by me, he'll be banned from the interweb for good. He'll have to build a brand new personna.

Is right, you can't be calling me a Duck from not going to take a wavier to your pimp, when i'm in Virginia and he's already in Florida 20mins away

You offered to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Come October 1st, after he ducks me, he'll hopefully be banned from the interweb for good. He'll have to build a brand new group of idiots to believe in him.
    There ya go.

Question

Jeff,

It's probably best you stay out of it. Anyone that gets attached to Rudy comes off smelling like sh*t, 1bad, and myself included.

When JFS got his ass destroyed by a 2 year blue belt, Rudy Abel disappeared off the net for a good week.

Come October 1st, after he gets his ass knocked the f*ck out by me, he'll be banned from the interweb for good. He'll have to build a brand new personna.

Anthony,

I'll ask you since you're obviously the man in this relationship. What does 1baddiarrhea gain from all of this?

Do you need your own TS (transsexual,gender bender) biotch to address issues for you?

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

You offered to do it!

I offered and like your avatar you DUCKED! the question all together. You did not reference it once even though I called you out directly to answer.

So who's true colors are we talking about again?

I have your true color HERE! I think pink fits your bit(h arse well!!

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

I'm glad we have one thread to cover another Rudy challenge, Omar accepting a silly challenge, Anna backpedalling out of that challenge, a lot of people arguing about it in a parking lot, JFS smoking and going overboard, and 1bad wasting enormous time on it and accusing everyone who disagrees with him of being part of a conspiracy while accusing others of believing in conspiracy theories; also some traditionalists thinking that a monkey boxer winning or losing has anything to do with their unrelated styles, and, of course, Osiris generally demonstrating why, seeing the men in her world, Anna chose latex.

The date and location are set.

I just reconfirmed this with the promoter.

I suggest this thread be locked. Mods please lock this thread as there is nothing relevant to 1bad stirring the same plop.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Osiris generally demonstrating why, seeing the men in her world, Anna chose latex.

OMG!!!! ROFL!!! LMAO!!!

Jeff,

You guys keep saying this, what video clip are you basing this off?

The clip I saw shows a 2year blue belt that needs to give his blue belt back and stick with white for a while... If anything it makes me question this guys teacher, if he gave him a blue belt. He did a half arse decent dbl leg after a sloppy back yard teach myself a flying karate kick.

All of this on a 50yr old man, which you guys seem to brag about fighting 50 yr olds

How old was that OBjj guy like early 20's and that's all he could muster up against a 50yr old?

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun