Page 131 of 276 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

More of a moron,is how it should be . Hmmmmmmmm, 1bad why not point this out to Anthony, Scared again?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm not even gonna try to tackle this!

If I ever have kids, they will NEVER step foot in a school in Oklahoma.
    You will never have kids and I am from D.C.

C'mon now your grammar isn't so hot either.

So, this is Fox's wife? Or is she still using Fox's account occasionally?

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    You will never have kids and I am from D.C.

The hits just keep on coming.

Unlike your husband, who calls me a coward but he scared of me and Coda Scott.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I have to say that Rudy and Anthony seriously need to grow the f**ck up. How old are you guys? How many hours, cumulatively, OF YOUR LIVES have you wasted on the internet over this 'fight?' You guys must have some seriously sad, empty lives if you have nothing better to do than waste all your time over some BS like this. Go get a hobby, volunteer for a charity, get some MEANING in your lives.

I don't think that anything can possibly come from this 'fight', if it happens, that will make the 'winner' feel truly good.

The ultimate GET A LIFE AWARD, in this thread, however, goes to 1bad65, who isn't event part of the fight, but more invested in it than anybody, it seems. I recommend you take a cold hard look at your life and what you can do to improve it, and that you quit martial arts forums for a while. Therapy wouldn't hurt, either, for all the participants. And none of the above was written with the intention of putting anyone down.

Quote Originally Posted by godzillakungfu View Post

This is Fox's wife. I do not use his account.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixrising View Post
    I have to say that Rudy and Anthony seriously need to grow the f**ck up. How old are you guys? How many hours, cumulatively, OF YOUR LIVES have you wasted on the internet over this 'fight?' You guys must have some seriously sad, empty lives if you have nothing better to do than waste all your time over some BS like this. Go get a hobby, volunteer for a charity, get some MEANING in your lives.

I don't think that anything can possibly come from this 'fight', if it happens, that will make the 'winner' feel truly good.

The ultimate GET A LIFE AWARD, in this thread, however, goes to 1bad65, who isn't event part of the fight, but more invested in it than anybody, it seems. I recommend you take a cold hard look at your life and what you can do to improve it, and that you quit martial arts forums for a while. Therapy wouldn't hurt, either, for all the participants. And none of the above was written with the intention of putting anyone down.
    I will second on that GET A LIFE AWARD!

I believe I know who you are, please tell me?

Only one has accused me of using Tom's account. Then he was wrong in the end.

I fully explained this to him, I assumed he got it right.

The hits just keep on coming.

Unlike your husband, who calls me a coward but he scared of me and Coda Scott.
    Get out of this thread, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixrising View Post

Not for nothing, but at least I'm gonna get to fight.

You just spent time out of your life to not only read this thread, but have a put down towards us about having no life.

What does that say about you?

Hello Pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    OMFG between you and the 1badchicken, I seriously you are one and the same.

So are you and that wife of yours. Let me guess, you two met at an Illiterates Anonymous meeting, didn't you?
    I thought this response meant you guys shared an account.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Not for nothing, but at least I'm gonna get to fight.

You just spent time out of your life to not only read this thread, but have a put down towards us about having no life.

What does that say about you?

Hello Pot.
    You get a holier-than-thou moral preacher in any such thread. He's to be ignored.

I laughing at that "he scared me of part"

I thought this response meant you guys shared an account.
    Good point, but nope,1bad is just a troll who is trying to speak for BS.

You still did not answer my question of who you are, Are you from BS?

Like I'm a troll. I just post people's own words.

And the main reason I detest The Duck is that he threatend to tell APD that I am a drug dealer. I'd love to get my hands on him, but I know no one ever will. Because of this I'm trying to shame him into manning up or make it where he is so embarrassed that he grows up and stops issuing challenges that he has no intentions of ever fighting in.

If Rudy would just man up or stop this 'challenge-and-duck' routine, I would go away.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-14-2007 at 08:04 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams