0 0%
  • YES - HE IS OBVIOUSLY A TOOL

12 57.14%
  • Who cares!

9 42.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fu-Pow and his aliases

Quote Originally Posted by Ai Lek Ou Seun View Post
    Where's your video dumfuk? Funny that the people that seem to hate me the worst are the one's that have nothing to show.

Maybe jealousy is a factor.

AL

Not putting up videos has nothing to do with having "nothing to show" I put up when I had my first fight 9and yes I got utterly destroyed), but at least I know where I stand...and then there is the delusions which are Poo-Fow.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

How do you know what it sounds like for a retard to have an orgasm?

Oh...sorry....

AL
    If you can't imagine what that would sound like you are further gone than I originally suspected.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    Not putting up videos has nothing to do with having "nothing to show" I put up when I had my first fight 9and yes I got utterly destroyed), but at least I know where I stand...and then there is the delusions which are Poo-Fow.
    F@rtCloud, where is your video? I never saw the video where you got your a$$ kicked, I want to see it.

AL
    Ignore List: lkmdfc

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    If you can't imagine what that would sound like you are further gone than I originally suspected.
    Well I just thought that you might have heard that quite often, you know, when you're pleasuring yourself.

AL

Let's see

1. using multiple accounts

2. re posting the same thing over and over again

3. that same thing being trash

4. sending insulting PM's

I'd say that those 4 constitute a BAN....

Time to ban the fool

And LMFAO at him acting tough to Greencloud. Green cloud has fought full contact San Da, fu-poop entered the BEGINNER point sparring
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Let's see

1. using multiple accounts

2. re posting the same thing over and over again

3. that same thing being trash

4. sending insulting PM's

I'd say that those 4 constitute a BAN....

Time to ban the fool

And LMFAO at him acting tough to Greencloud. Green cloud has fought full contact San Da, fu-poop entered the BEGINNER point sparring
    I think what you really want to talk about Ross is your "master's degree."

It's OK, I know its fake, I always have.

Where did you say you went to school again?

AL

I think what you really want to talk about Ross is your "master's degree."

It's OK, I know its fake, I always have.

Where did you say you went to school again?

AL
    You've established beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a complete idiot....

if my degree is fake, you are the most popular person on this board and your kung fu skill is astoundingly high

face it, I have achieved a lot, you are a complete failure...

If you want to see my degree, come on down to the school

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

By the way, do you remember how you got BANNED before Eric Olson....

Now your "fire dragon" account is banned...

Soon this account will be banned AGAIN

do you really enjoy being the clown of the forum

oh, and what I said about your mother, I stand by every word of it

talk about straw grabbing....
    Bless you

fu-poop si exhibiting the last stages of a mental breakdown, I suspect he'll be looking for a bridge to jump off of in the next few days

You are a loser get a life.

AL
    pot...kettle....black...
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

lkfmdc hates u

and his achievements are self evident

i hate your posts ive posted a video of me fighting
    who else ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Where's your video dumfuk? Funny that the people that seem to hate me the worst are the one's that have nothing to show.
    I'm up there with the folks that like you least. On the other hand, I've definitely posted vid clips of me in competition, sparring and one MMA fight.

Sounds like most of the people who aren't big fans of you, like me, knifefighter, lkfmdc, Greencloud, et al, are the ones who've actually got some bona fide accomplishments under their belts and can separate **** from shinola.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    ... are the ones who've actually got some bona fide accomplishments under their belts and can separate **** from shinola.
    I can separate **** from shinola! (Well I'm pretty sure I can - I don't know what one of them is, but I know what the other is for sure!) I just haven't done under pressure in a competition setting!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Mr. Punch,

I don't think it's required, but I certainly encourage you to get that experience! You learn so much!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli