Page 221 of 276 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

The fight should be on...

From 09-24-2007

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I provided toney with the lawyer's phone number. He can call and get any clause he wants changed.

We need to get this up and running by wed. We are coordinating people and film crews to the site. We have to have a real nay or yeay on this. The only clause you have a problem with is #6. So you have read and understood the rest of the document. So fine fix it with the guy and sign it.

So yet again Anthony did his part. Duck, Weds was your deadline. What's the story now? You are planning on fighting on Oct 1st at 7pm at Action Fitness, correct?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-27-2007 at 12:01 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I don't even remember you, were you a Mod when I was an Admin ??
    I am a mod now. . . since your accusations are ongoing it doesn't really matter if I was a mod then or now.

And I find it a little specious that you "don't remember" me, since we spoke directly on many occasions, but whatever.

I'm not.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycache View Post
    I am a mod now. . . since your accusations are ongoing it doesn't really matter if I was a mod then or now.

And I find it a little specious that you "don't remember" me, since we spoke directly on many occasions, but whatever.
    Its been two years...
    As for calling me a liar, careful, I take certain things personally, or don't you remember that?
    IF Bullshido mods NO LONGER edit post ( or post as other for that fact) liek they did when I was there, then I take back what I said.
    IF BS has changed THAT much, good for them.

No one accused you personally of ****, so watch you mouth when you call someone something DIRECTLY, understood?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Its been two years...
    As for calling me a liar, careful, I take certain things personally, or don't you remember that?
    IF Bullshido mods NO LONGER edit post ( or post as other for that fact) liek they did when I was there, then I take back what I said.
    IF BS has changed THAT much, good for them.

No one accused you personally of ****, so watch you mouth when you call someone something DIRECTLY, understood?
    You termed it as ongoing. That makes me a part of it.

Let's not get into "watch your mouth" type anatomy measuring.

You accused us of something, and I signed on here to say that it is untrue and unproven by you.

That simple. If you choose to find the phrase liar unpalatable, then believe, as I believe, that you spoke under a mis-perception and we'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by emboesso View Post
    I stopped posting because everyone else pretty much stopped also.

I always thought the humor on Bullshido to be quite clever and good. That is, until the humor was turned back around on them in the form of the same exact joke, and then the Bullshidoists couldn't/didn't "get it."

Rudy's a riot, and the BSists aren't nearly as clever as I once thought.

I'm guessing today is Rudy's "travel day"... packing, checking in, and flying 6 hours cross country.
    You guessed wrong tard.

He's been in Miami for a few days.

You termed it as ongoing. That makes me a part of it.

Let's not get into "watch your mouth" type anatomy measuring.

You accused us of something, and I signed on here to say that it is untrue and unproven by you.

That simple. If you choose to find the phrase liar unpalatable, then believe, as I believe, that you operated under a mis-perception and we'll leave it at that.
    I don't recall the "ongoing part", but I will take your word for it.
    And you are correct, I no longer can prove it so it is pure "heresay" on my part, I fully admit that and have so in the past.
    Mis-perception about the here and now?
    Yes, I will give you that.
    About the past?
    No.

I don't recall the "ongoing part", but I will take your word for it.
    And you are correct, I no longer can prove it so it is pure "heresay" on my part, I fully admit that and have so in the past.
    Mis-perception about the here and now?
    Yes, I will give you that.
    About the past?
    No.
    We've had peaceful coexistence with TMA since you guys opened up. It was Rudy, JFS, Sharlinter who decided to do their own jihad.

JFS is gone from the Internet
    Shar has taken his place throwing out challenges
    Rudy is about to be banned from the internet.

Take those nutjobs out the equation, and we have peace.

Bullshido isn't for everyone.

Forgive me for not wading through 220 pages of idiocy the way you tear through a bag of Snickers Bars.
    Or the way I'll tear through Rudy on Monday.

What will you do then? Are you going to trash the Altar to Rudy that you nightly submit yourself to prostate manipulation with a splintered broomstick, moaning, while keeping Rudy in your mind's eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    We've had peaceful coexistence with TMA since you guys opened up. It was Rudy, JFS, Sharlinter who decided to do their own jihad.

JFS is gone from the Internet
    Shar has taken his place throwing out challenges
    Rudy is about to be banned from the internet.

Take those nutjobs out the equation, and we have peace.

Bullshido isn't for everyone.
    You are quite correct, I have always been lousy at letting internet drama get to me.
    No, BS is not for everyone.
    I have no issue with co-existence, we have very different "markets" that we cater to.

No offense dude, but with BS's tendency to re-write peoples posts, that doesn't hold much weight.
    Maybe he said that and maybe he didn't, BS is a bias site and as such must be treated accordingly.
    Post 1054 on this thread, you imply that rudy's recent posts on BS were edited. That's what I was referring to. There was an incident of someone signing on with another's account, but it was not only dealt with and the staff members disciplined, "staff" powers were redistributed to make it less likely.

It seems to me that you stomped off over a partial understanding of these events, and went to hang out with guys like Rudy and John Springer instead. That's a **** shame. You're not out in the cold, either. When you're sick of being the soul bright spot in the room, come back.

Post 1054 on this thread, you imply that rudy's recent posts on BS were edited. That's what I was referring to. There was an incident of someone signing on with another's account, but it was not only dealt with and the staff members disciplined, "staff" powers were redistributed to make it less likely.

It seems to me that you stomped off over a partial understanding of these events, and went to hang out with guys like Rudy and John Springer instead. That's a **** shame. You're not out in the cold, either. When you're sick of being the soul bright spot in the room, come back.
    PM'd you before you wrote this.

I'm guessing today is Rudy's "travel day"... packing, checking in, and flying 6 hours cross country.

Considering you are attached to his nuts, I bet he got charged for two seats.

Your idol now has 2 choices; get destroyed or duck the fight. Oct 1st is gonna be so much fun for me.

I stopped posting because everyone else pretty much stopped also.

We all know why JFS stopped posting.