Page 239 of 276 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

No, you need to learn how to read. I never said you believed. I said "it's easier for you to believe". I am not stating your beliefs for you.

See? I can play this game too.
    Last edited by MSphinx; 09-29-2007 at 03:15 AM.

What a lying sack o' **** this Urdel or whatever the **** his name is, has proven himself to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MSphinx View Post
    No, you need to learn how to read. I never said you believed. I said "it's easier for you to believe". I am not stating your beliefs for you.

See? I can play this game too.
    Depends on how you look at it if you want to call it a game. A discussion can be about positing theories and exploring them honestly. It's easy to think the other guy is not being honest when you are prejudiced about his motives...just sayin'.
    "My cookies are clean." some anonymous troll

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Udel View Post
    Never claimed neutrality. I just argue that the height and weight issue 1) is largely irrelevant because both parties showed up; 2) is completely irrelevant at this point in time; 3) there are difficulties in guessing height and weight from a video, which we agree upon.

Considering they both showed up and didn't fight, it seems like a very unimportant detail to continue to harp on two and a half months after they didn't fight. If Anna wanted a weigh in, she could have asked for it. She never showed any concern about this before the fight, so why should you now? Let this one go, it is beyond beating a dead horse.
    The point, what makes it worth harping on after the fact is that your e-pals, Omar and co, lied. They lied in a bad attempt to intimidate a girl. So what won't they lie about?

Yeah, you're so right. I finally see the light. Let's call the FBI right away!
    "My cookies are clean." some anonymous troll

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycache View Post
    The point, what makes it worth harping on after the fact is that your e-pals, Omar and co, lied. They lied in a bad attempt to intimidate a girl. So what won't they lie about?

EXACTLY. And I also feel it's relevant right now because on Oct 1st we will see The Duck has LIED also. Despite his words to the contrary, he knows he has no plans to fight Anthony.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Just 2 more days to go!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Omar was supposed to be 185 at 5'9 or 5'10." .
    I think that Osiris the CMA Slayer showed that size discrepencies don't matter that much.

WOW. just like your so called e-pals lied about me. You even said Tom was fixiated on coda, when 1bad brought his name up to begin within.

Besides the fact MJS has dup accounts. I thought that was bannable?
    Last edited by FungFu2u2; 09-29-2007 at 08:13 AM.
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    WOW. just like your so called e-pals lied about me. You even said Tom was fixiated on coda, when 1bad brought his name up to begin within.

Besides the fact MJS has dup accounts. I thought that was bannable?
    I really don't want to take an eastward foray into batty wife land, but I really don't care about you or tom and I said nothing of the sort. No one lied about your height and weight, as far as I can tell you're somebody's buddinsky spouse and you barely know what you're talking about, ever.

I'm glad someone brought coda's deceptions to light. I don't really care about the your issues - nay, subscriptions -beyond that.

I really don't want to take an eastward foray into batty wife land, but I really don't care about you or tom and I said nothing of the sort. No one lied about your height and weight, as far as I can tell you're somebody's buddinsky spouse and you barely know what you're talking about, ever.

I'm glad someone brought coda's deceptions to light. I don't really care about the your issues - nay, subscriptions -beyond that.
    If we are so dense over here. quit posting.
    Your pals lied about me being springers gf and also me being Tom..I could care less about you as well, you mean nothing to me. I am not as batty as you might think..a b.i.t.c.h I will agree at times to that
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    Your pals lied about me being springers gf and also me being Tom..I could care less about you as well, you mean nothing to me. I am not as batty as you might think..a b.i.t.c.h I will agree at times to that

It may well have been a joke about you being his gf. Let's be honest though; when you defend a racist who attacked a woman, you just might take some flak over it.

I notice The Duck is still MIA. I hope he did not have a last-minute injury or a family emergency or something.

Quote Originally Posted by godzillakungfu View Post
    Fine. Yet, if someone doesn't know this basic understanding they should be able to ask for a clarification right?
    I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying from a teacher/coach? Of course, though I don't think anyone is saying otherwise, so I suspect I'm not following your question.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It may well have been a joke about you being his gf. Let's be honest though; when you defend a racist who attacked a woman, you just might take some flak over it.
    That racist comment or should I say comments, did not bother Os,so why should it bother anyone else? I took flak, yes, but then I am of mixed blood, so why should I have taken flac, because I talk to Springers gf?
    "Royal Dragon"