Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is There any Genuine Soutern White Crane in Australia?

Is There any Genuine Southern White Crane in Australia?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any GENUINE LEGIT Southern White Crane Schools or Teachers in Australia??

NOT Ron Goninan.

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by 5thBrother; 11-20-2007 at 09:00 AM.

White Crane -> Wuzuquan?

5thBrother,

If you are ok with a very similar cousin, Chee Kim Thong's son teaches Five Ancestor Fist in Australia. This particular line of Wuzuquan has a very strong White Crane influence.

I'll try to find the website for you...

Best Regards,

Russ

Gojumaster:

Thanks for the reply, if you can find the link would be interested.

but as for the topc not im not interested in any style adapted/influenced from or has elements of southern crane like wuzu quan. I'm interested in knowing Only if there is genuine He Quan in Australia.

Thank You

Goju Master:

is this the site u referenced?

http://www.wuchuchuan.com/

Thanks

5th Brother,

I am not trying to "rain on your parade" or be negative, argumentative or controversial but what is it you have against me?

To my knowledge we have never met in person so are your thoughts solely related to the posts of others on the Internet? If so, it hardly gives me a fair chance.

For all I know about you, you are probably a very dedicated follower of the martial arts. You do seem to have a interest in the Southern arts based on your past posts.

As for me I am following what could be considered Southern White Crane style with a direct connection to China for whatever it may be worth. Certainly no expert but we are doing our best. Anyhow if you wish to discuss it further with me my emails ids baihe@bigpond.com

Anyhow, I do believe their is a Tiger Crane School (http://www.tigerandcrane.com.au/). Not sure of any others though but will have a look for you and see what I can find.

I wish you all the best
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-20-2007 at 04:48 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Im interested ingenuine Ba He Quan or fully qualified and trained bai he sifu in Australia.

Sorry Ron,

I do not belief that you are a qaulified Baihe Shifu.

I do not belief that you have trained under a qualifed Baihe Shifu (in person/physically) for any lenght of qauilty time or training from beginner to advanced n onwards, etc

I belief u have a great passion and interest in researching Baihe from books, videos, people who are Baihe, etc. Which always makes me wonder why you haven't just - train in the system under a Shifu ... and eventually with hard work become a real sifu of bai he quan...

therefore I don't include you as genuine bai he quan of any school which is what im iterested in finding out if any in OZ ...

thank you for the link but that is a Hung Gar school.

all the best.

I'm interested solely in genuine Southern White Crane Systems in Australia, so far ive only found northern white crane.

Thanks All

5th Brother,

Thanks for your post. I dispute your opinion. I have trained for quite sometime with Master Nhan Fai in his Shaolin Baihequan (very similar to Shihequan Feeding Crane) and I still train with him on occassions that allow (he now lives in Sydney but does not teach on a public level) and I am in fact a student under a well known Shifu from Fuzhou China and am now pursuing a direction towards the Calling Crane Style but again, you are entitled to your opinion.

Sadly Baihe Sifu are not all that common in the West.

Where in Oz are you located and why White Crane?

Good luck with your search.
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-20-2007 at 02:45 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

I am in fact a student under a well known Shifu from Fuzhou China
    If you are referring to Master Ruan Dong, then this is not true. You have never met the man.

You can post a video with him if you like; otherwise please do not post again on this thread.

all the best
    Last edited by 5thBrother; 11-20-2007 at 07:52 AM.

5th Brother,

Yes, that is the site. Sorry, but I was having trouble finding it again.

Best Regards,

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by 5thBrother View Post
    Goju Master:

is this the site u referenced?

http://www.wuchuchuan.com/

Thanks

5th Brother,

I am under a Sifu from Fuzhou and working closely with same to actively promote the art of White Crane regardless of your post. In fact we are working on having this Sifu visit us in the very near future. In addition I am an recognised and accredited instructor with the Martial Arts Industry Association, the peak body for martial arts in Australia as recognised by the Australian Government. We within the White Crane Research Institute are doing our level best to promote White Crane in Australia and are not interested nor will we enter the negative politics of the martial arts world. The proof of martial arts is "on the floor" and "on the mats". Training is training, and it can be good or bad. It will not be found in certificates, photo's, videos and the like but on the floor and in the heart and sincerity of the instructor where it really matters. To the best of my knowledge you and I have never met so please until such time, reserve your judgment.

Secondly, I do not hide my identity behind a forum name yet be critical and judgmental of others. If you have any further questions I invite you to write to me directly at baihe@bigpond.com I will treat your communications with respect but will not enter into negative or personalised politics of any kind.

I do not understand your animosity but I sincerely and truly do wish you all the best.

Ron
    Last edited by Minghequan; 11-20-2007 at 05:03 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by 5thBrother View Post
    otherwise please do not post again on this thread.

Who the #%@* are you to tell anyone that they can, or can not, post on a thread. Get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    In addition I am an recognised and accredited instructor with the Martial Arts Industry Association, the peak body for martial arts in Australia as recognised by the Australian Government.
    ... who?
    and what does that prove about credentials in any given style. not having a go at you.

Fu-Pau,

Thanks for your post. Yes you are correct but it does show recognition by my peers within the martial arts community in Australia and that I have taken steps to register my bona-fides and seek the relevant accreditation and training as a martial arts instructor.

MAIA Web site: http://www.maia.com.au/

Best wishes to you!

Ron

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

MAIA is one of the Martial Arts Associations in Australia... it's nothing Major, anyone can join etc...

It certainly does not have anything to do with your creditionals or qualifications etc in relation to authentic white crane ...

"I am under a Sifu from Fuzhou" - name? duration of training PHYSICALLY under him in Fuzhou?

"In fact we are working on having this Sifu visit us in the very near future." - you have been saying this for several years. However if it's true I hope you can organise a seminiar with a authentic Bai He Quan Shifu in Australia. That would be Great! Good luck

I don't have animosity towards you per se .... I just do not believe your are a qaulified shifu in any authentic Bai He Traditions...

best
    Last edited by 5thBrother; 11-20-2007 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pau View Post

Who the #%@* are you to tell anyone that they can, or can not, post on a thread. Get a grip!
    Very True Fu-Pau ....

i started the thread and wanted to keep it strictly to authentic qaulified Bai He Quan in Australia...

which is why i stated "NOT Ron Gonanin" in the opening post....

but agreed i have not right to say who can and cant post i guess

anyways I can see this thread now heading no where useful now......

Thanks
    Last edited by 5thBrother; 11-20-2007 at 06:26 PM.