Thread: R.i.p. Heath Ledger

R.i.p. Heath Ledger

Yes Its True Just Two Hours Ago Actor Heath Ledger Was Found Dead In His Manhatten Apartment. So Far Their Calling It An Accidental Overdose. His Guy Was Not A Party Guy And Wasn't Really Into Drugs. And Ofcourse His Career Was On Top, One Of The Most Sort After Actors. This Was Reported By Abc 7 And Nbc 4 Here In New York 20 Minutes Ago.

Yeah,

This is really sad news. I was shocked when I heard about it.

I always thought his brief performance in "Monster's Ball" was worthy of at least an Oscar nomination. It was on the money real. Ironically, his character kills himself in that flick.

mickey

Very sad. Im sorry to see him go. He was so young.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Ya he will be missed. But I swear if he died because of suiciding on those sleeping pills then he has no remorse from me.

Quote Originally Posted by jigahus View Post
    Ya he will be missed. But I swear if he died because of suiciding on those sleeping pills then he has no remorse from me.
    i gotta agree with you on that. but i doubt for some reason. like i said on the dark night thread. i'm a diagnosed insomniac so i have perscribed sleeping pills and those things are so freaking powerful that if you take three or four your dead. and i know people who like to take them before massage's because it puts them to sleep while their getting a rub down. my friend does this all the time and he take like two of them. now he's not taking any after hearing about heath.