Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Ark Yuey Wong- list of lineage/style holders?

Ark Yuey Wong

Hello just to let everyone know we have started a new forum on the Teaching of Grandmaster Ark Yuey Wong and True History of our school as it Was, Not as Some would wanted it to have been! And how the Style continues to be Taught by Master Se Ming Ma, Grandmaster Wong's Grandson as per Grandmaster Wong's wishes. NGK.G.S. "Paz" [Peace] http://ngksmm.proboards60.com/index.cgi
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 01-14-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NGK.G.S View Post
    Hello just to let everyone know we have started a new forum on the Teaching of Grandmaster Ark Yuey Wong and True History of our school as it Was, Not as Some would wanted it to have been! And how the Style continues to be Taught by Master Se Ming Ma, Grandmaster Wong's Grandson as per Grandmaster Wong's wishes. NGK.G.S. "Paz" [Peace] http://ngksmm.proboards60.com/index.cgi

Dear ngk.gs,

more than likely i taught you when you were only a child. it is no wonder why you do the things you do. i notice that you and your teacher have a new forum now !
    i commpliment you and your leader for being a copicat !
    i also notice that the thread of certification is in question: it looks like a good copy but i must say somrhing in rebutale.
    a i see it was ;Wong Sifu could not even speak english even tough he has been here in the U.S.A for more than twenty years or more. that shows a lack of cohesiveness to our great U.S.of A. , but knowing Wong Sifu for more than half of my life time i fail to believe than he typed Ma se mIngs name on that so called certificate of insrtuctorship. i believe that se ming has no respect for our great country let alone his respect for what is the thruth of the matter! he was just a student just like me, Richard Vera. he has no accomplioshements and nothing to show for other than the fact that he is Wong Sifu's Grand Son. That's all ! i know we are at a so called truce but even so; se ming continues to agress me to the highest degree through his so called antuerage of followers. you can believe what you want, i will not question. but you as a public viewer must question! who are you se ming! a foney or just a family member. sorry for such words my brother but you have the want to put me down ! i have accomplishment and more and now you want the throne! take it ! its yours !! i only want to share! you want to control ! is this shaolin ! is this what you grandfather taught you ! mr. G S iand GmSMMt is about time you lived up to your imaginary image of your self as a soldier and lived up to it! will you meet me ? PERSONALLY! i believe that we can settle this dispute with out all this controversy! we whrestle not over flesh and bolld but over powers, principalities and rulers in dark places. yuu looked good at sifu manual's event but you are getting fat sir NGKGS! you need some training ! will you meet with me! talk only ! i will be represented gby people you d not knoe but aare in the administrative portion of our grat U.S.A. grt back to me if you dare. need to settle this once and for all !!

sp what do you ays mr. biker man!

ob1rv/ el matador

ob1rv/ you are not my brother !

Dear ngk.gs,

more than likely i taught you when you were only a child. it is no wonder why you do the things you do. i notice that you and your teacher have a new forum now !
    i also notice that the thread of certification is in question: it looks like a good copy but i must say somrhing in rebutale.
    as i see it was ;Wong Sifu could not even speak english even tough he has been here in the U.S.A for more than twenty years or more. that shows a lack of cohesiveness to our great U.S.of A. , but knowing Wong Sifu for more than half of my life time i fail to believe than he typed Ma se mIngs name on that so called certificate of insrtuctorship. i believe that se ming has no respect for our great country let alone his respect for what is the thruth of the matter! he was just a student just like me, Richard Vera. he has no accomplioshements and nothing to show for other than the fact that he is Wong Sifu's Grand Son. That's all ! i know we are at a so called truce but even so; se ming continues to agress me to the highest degree through his so called antuerage of followers. you can believe what you want, i will not question. but you as a public viewer must question! who are you se ming! a foney or just a family member. sorry for such words my brother but you have the want to put me down ! i have accomplishment and more and now you want the throne! take it ! its yours !! i only want to share! you want to control ! is this shaolin ! is this what you grandfather taught you ! mr. kgkgs ! it is about time you lived up to your imaginary image of your self as a soldier and lived up to it! will you meet me ? PERSONALLY! i believe that we can settle this dispute with out all this controversy! we whrestle not over flesh and bolld but over powers, principalities and rulers in dark places. you looked good at sifu manual's event but you are getting fat sir NGKGS! you need some training ! will you meet with me! talk only ! iunless you wish other wis! will be represented by people you d not know but are in the administrative portion of our great U.S.A. get back to me if you dare. need to settle this once and for all !!

so what do you says mr. biker man!

ob1rv/ el matador

Last edited by ob1rv; 01-25-2008 at 12:45 PM.

cool, I love the thread idea you did breaking down the book into youtube
    SWEEET!!!

More and more masters need to use the internet for what it's worth...so many kids go online to get music, so the advertisement value of the net is insane to be blunt.

Quote Originally Posted by ob1rv View Post
    Dear ngk.gs,

as i see it was ;Wong Sifu could not even speak english even tough he has been here in the U.S.A for more than twenty years or more. that shows a lack of cohesiveness to our great U.S.of A. , but knowing Wong Sifu for more than half of my life time i fail to believe than he typed Ma se mIngs name on that so called certificate of insrtuctorship. i believe that se ming has no respect for our great country let alone his respect for what is the thruth of the matter! he was just a student just like me, Richard Vera. he has no accomplioshements and nothing to show for other than the fact that he is Wong Sifu's Grand Son. That's all ! i know we are at a so called truce but even so; se ming continues to agress me to the highest degree through his so called antuerage of followers. you can believe what you want, i will not question. but you as a public viewer must question! who are you se ming! a foney or just a family member. sorry for such words my brother but you have the want to put me down ! i have accomplishment and more and now you want the throne! take it ! its yours !! i only want to share! you want to control ! is this shaolin ! is this what you grandfather taught you ! mr. kgkgs ! it is about time you lived up to your imaginary image of your self as a soldier and lived up to it! will you meet me ? PERSONALLY! i believe that we can settle this dispute with out all this controversy! we whrestle not over flesh and bolld but over powers, principalities and rulers in dark places. you looked good at sifu manual's event but you are getting fat sir NGKGS! you need some training ! will you meet with me! talk only ! iunless you wish other wis! will be represented by people you d not know but are in the administrative portion of our great U.S.A. get back to me if you dare. need to settle this once and for all !!

so what do you says mr. biker man!

ob1rv/ el matador

Richard Vera,
    I've never seen anyone flip 180 degrees as often as you. Get a life Sir!!! How can anyone take anything you say seriously? What is it you want from Seming Ma? He must have the patience of a Saint to put up with your childish antics. Anyone who has taken the time to watch you both on Youtube knows who the master is and who is the student. I think it's time you apologize to Master Seming Ma.
    Last edited by ChuangkTzu; 01-25-2008 at 11:23 PM.

The War

I agree with Richard Vera and his opinion.

Seming is not my Sifu , the biggest complaint we have is his twisting of the truth to satisfy himself. Add his complete disrespect for his elders, and collegues , (other than his own group) ,and you might just get the overall picture.

The reputation of Ark Wong is surely being torn down by his Grandson's actions, which in return get us angry and the result--we are all helping to de-grade Ark Wong's legacy.

BTW- Ark Wong did not open the Wah Que Kung Fu Studio ( 1960) for the Chinese or to set it up for his grandson, (whom's arrival date was , 69-70 , not 67) , Ark Wong opened it for all races. We got it going and kept it going. We still have it going. We are the American Kung Fu Masters.

Respectfully

Sifu Ron Shewmaker

Richard Vera, Ron S.,
    I have had enough of both your unsupported claims, trying to insinuate and defame my characters. Let it be known I have in many times express and stated what and who I am. HOWEVER you both don’t seem to be listening so I will tell you once more I’m not to be mess with especially from the likes of you. So there is no need for myself or any one to meet with either one of you JUST TO TALK.

Sifu Seming Ma
    Ng Ga Kuen
    Last edited by NGKSMM; 01-25-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Vera

Vera

VERA You like to talk about the truth, you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the ASS. You like to tell people that you joined Daly St. school in 1972 Well that' amazing since Daly St didn't open till March of "74" and you DID NOT JOIN UNTIL TILL "AUG 1974" SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW.FYI I happened to join less than 6 months after you. And Thankfully you didn't teach me anything. Master Wong and Se Ming taught me . And Se Ming taught you most of what you have Forgotten [Wasn't it Se Ming that taught you The Sword and scabbard form that you messed up at Ed Parker's L.B.I.} AND it was you VERA who was DENOUNCED by MASTER WONG TO ALL his students THAT YOU WERE NOTHING TO HIM after the disrespect you showed him in HIS SCHOOL. Then you took most of HIS students at the school from him at your departure. I have witnesses for that too. That was years before Master Wong's Death. By the way VERA where is your certificate {And yours, RON}. VERA You said you were his LAST PERSONAL STUDENT." I KNOW THAT'S ANOTHER LIE". And then you talk bad about Master Wong and his ENGLISH. Where did you learn what you call ENGLISH? {BTW there is something out called SPELL CHECK} And what have you done. Let's see even the last school you were with KICKED YOU OUT. Then you SAY “THE BORDER PATROL” did your web site for YOU ANOTHER LIE Wasn’t it Angel V. who was trying to help you at the time who put up the web site for you. AND VERA where are your old students HUMM NOT WITH YOU. AND NOW YOU WANT TO MEET ME TO TALK!!! And you want to bring your friends that are, HOW DID YOU SAY IT {aare in the administrative portion of our grat U.S.A.}." MAYBE YOU WANT THEM TO HOLD YOUR HAND?" VERA You don't want to meet ME or my FRIENDS.
    N.G.K. George Sanchez
    P/S VERA I never was your BROTHER, And RON if you want I can post "THE FIRST AMERICAN MASTER" doing what you CALLED a FORM at our SCHOOL REUNION. "Paz”
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 01-25-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SIFU RON View Post
    I agree with Richard Vera and his opinion.

Seming is not my Sifu , the biggest complaint we have is his twisting of the truth to satisfy himself. Add his complete disrespect for his elders, and collegues , (other than his own group) ,and you might just get the overall picture.

The reputation of Ark Wong is surely being torn down by his Grandson's actions, which in return get us angry and the result--we are all helping to de-grade Ark Wong's legacy.

BTW- Ark Wong did not open the Wah Que Kung Fu Studio ( 1960) for the Chinese or to set it up for his grandson, (whom's arrival date was , 69-70 , not 67) , Ark Wong opened it for all races. We got it going and kept it going. We still have it going. We are the American Kung Fu Masters.

Respectfully

Sifu Ron Shewmaker
    This has become utterly ridiculous.Someone please point out to me where Seming Ma has shown disrespect for his elders or colleagues. Also, please show me where he has twisted the truth to satisfy himself. Sifu Ron, one does not demand respect, if one is worthy, he commands it. Do you really think your actions command respect? Are we to take you seriously? After all, you supposedly have a heart condition that requires you to remain stress free, yet you continue to pour gas on the fire. Aren't you the one who issued a formal notice advising Seming Ma to stop harassing you in public due to the stress of it all? To me, it sure looks like your the one doing the harassing. One would think if someone really had a heart condition and needed to remain stress free, he would not continue to engage in these public forums.

If the reputation of Ark Wong is being torn down, it's by the actions of people like you and Richard Vera, not his grandson.

Unhappy

Amen GS! These two have done more damage to the style than can be imagined.

There are two problems that I see with this topic. One is Mr. Richard Vera, The other is Mr. Ron Shewmaker. These two individuals seem to be disgruntled towards their accomplishments in the style they chose to study ! This is typical of persons who have high hope of esteem from fellow martial artists and their dreams have never been fullfilled. It is very easy to blame others for your own shortcomings. Rather than become angry at their rantings and ravings they should be treated as if they are children. They are both seemingly uneducated which would seperate them from true kung fu practioners . As training in kung fu has taught us it is a art which develops your mind as well as your inner and outer body. In the past kung fu practioners were also scholors, which these two persons are not. I will undoubtedly bare the brunt of their anger with this reply but the truth is they are nothing to the rest of the persons who study GrandMaster Ark Yuey Wong's style of five family- five animal system . Mr Vera seems to be in a modicum of control until the drinking starts. Mr Shewmaker is a supposed teacher who has no credentials or students. Here in lies the problem. Others should be grateful for their postings as they give amusment to this forum. We refer to this as watching the four armed monkey. a monkey which will swing from a tree while eating a banana and scratching his behind and occasionally getting the order mixed up .

I feel sorry for their students who believed in them. They are legends in their own minds.

Bozos are back!

If making fools of yourself is your driving force: Vera and Shewmaker you have succeeded!

Your insults come out of nowhere and what we see on YouTube is a proof of your lack of knowledge of even the simplest of forms.
    Glad you removed yourself doing the Salute Ron because you cannot even perform a proper horse stance, let alone remember the full sequence.

Vera is the Penelope of KF forum, removing at night what has been posted during the day that he might not know how to answer or that is very revealing to his poor knowledge of MA in general and KF in particular. Meanwhile, he embroiders nasty remarks on other people's forums.

Stepping all over others is not going to make you any less idiotic than you already are.

Again, I don't know you personally nor do I know the people you are attacking. However, it is obvious just in your words that you are both very deranged. Pathetically so, I might add.

Although I studied Wing Chun,My Five Animal Sifu Larry Adams in St. Louis Mo trained under GM Ark Yuey Wong.But now he is been doing more Five Animal since GM Death Under Gao Kwan Da in China.

The same 5 Family 5 Animals?