Well since you dont seem to even know the definition of propaganda, here ya go:

the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

I cant think for myself and say the moon is made of cheese, yet it doesnt make it so. And while on that note, how is it we know this? Why...its scientific data, and lets see, if I gather a sample of moon rock today, will it still not be made of cheese tomorrow? Ah...wait yes it will because it is a study that can be replicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
... because there is no studies...
"... because there ARE no studies..."

Quote:

There you go grasp at them typo straws since you have no facts to base your argument.

Quote:
That is why I spoke about propaganda earlier, because blatant refusal to hear the evidence (the FDA refusing to hear the evidence brought to them by the AMA)
... and you actually think that the AMA is truthful/selfless and has no axe to grind?

So I am confused the AMA disseminates propaganda but the government doesnt?

Quote:
... and using studies that can not be reproduced multiple times (ie good science)...
Or possibly repetitive drudgework.

NO!! This is called good science. A hypothesis may not become theory until it is shown to be true...and how is that by replicating the results.

It is strange to watch a person cling to their ideas in the face of facts, cuz gol darnit you knows the real truth about the world, dont have to look at the real world to know about it