Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: WC / CLF / SPM london

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Good so then we agree that pretty much everyone here has more "working knowledge" than you...awesome....now take a hike
    It is the quality of training and not the quantity. Now you take a hike as sooner or later you will start with your untasteful jokes about "Chi Faarts", just like you did in the other thread some months back, Mr So Co"kung fu forms are outdated".

I am telling you again. Take it to the other thread!

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    It is the quality of training and not the quantity. Now you take a hike as sooner or later you will start with your untasteful jokes about "Chi Faarts", just like you did in the other thread some months back, Mr So Co"kung fu forms are outdated".

I am telling you again. Take it to the other thread!
    So pretty much everyone here either has not enough time in too understand their kung fu...but everyone here has trained longer than you so now its...well their sifu sucked huh? You really are trash amongst trash. You're worse than a four year old throwing a fit that he couldn't get the latest and greatest Action Man from Walmart. Please just go jump in front of the tram or bus or whatever the hell you have in London.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    So pretty much everyone here either has not enough time in too understand their kung fu...but everyone here has trained longer than you so now its...well their sifu sucked huh? You really are trash amongst trash. You're worse than a four year old throwing a fit that he couldn't get the latest and greatest Action Man from Walmart. Please just go jump in front of the tram or bus or whatever the hell you have in London.
    There are some people here who study/teach authentic kung fu. You and your kickboxer colleagues are not among them. By the way, just in case you didn't know, which you didn't, over 90% of kung fu schools are Mcdojo/kwoons. Food for thought!

Now will you be kind enough to take this to the other thread where you are already discussing another one of your complexes. I am sure that those who are interested will follow us there.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 07-05-2008 at 10:56 PM.

Going back to the topic:

Spencer,

I hope that you are having a good weekend. I hope that you haven't forgotten to send me info on any CLF schools in London. I would really like to have a look at one before I leave London.

There are some people here who study/teach authentic kung fu.
    Who? Like the other brainwashed koolaid drinking idiots that can't get past the coolness of their spiky little kung fu gauntlets to go out and cross hands with some people who actually train because it could blow their fragile little minds of the reality of human conflict. It could alter their perceptions of their kung fu and the image of their sifu who they follow around like some helpless dog begging for food? You mean those guys? Oh wait, your pretty much alone out here aren't you...

You are man in the middle of the ocean and your raft has a leak....I'd suggest you wise up and do something about it there daisycakes....

My supervised training has continued here in london but in another style of traditional kung fu .

Ok, what is it?

So...that's three years total then

Ok here I will tell you. I still practice Wing Chun on my own alone in the basement and with sifu when and if he ever forgives me for dragging him through the mud and generally being a lying, fraudulent psycho.

That is mighty impressive!

It is the quality of training and not the quantity.

LOL!!!

Oh here we go! LOL!

Totally shameless!!!!!!!

By the way, just in case you didn't know, which you didn't, over 90% of kung fu schools are Mcdojo/kwoons. Food for thought!
    Indeed it is...By the way, just in case you didn't know. You are part of that overwhelming 90%

Meanwhile back to the original thread

Hi and greetings,

In between all the back -biting and "handbags at dawn" London like America
    is rich with traditional kung fu,if you ever get a chance, Shigong Kim Han train in
    London as is highly respected world wide
    He ails from the Chee Kim Thong school of Wuzuquan and at one time was
    the British Wushu Coach............

your with highest respect

NORMSKI

Quote Originally Posted by Normski View Post
    Hi and greetings,

In between all the back -biting and "handbags at dawn" London like America
    is rich with traditional kung fu,if you ever get a chance, Shigong Kim Han train in
    London as is highly respected world wide
    He ails from the Chee Kim Thong school of Wuzuquan and at one time was
    the British Wushu Coach............

your with highest respect

NORMSKI
    That is the same lineage of sifu Yap Leong, which I mentioned earlier.

It turns out...

Spencer,

I hope that you are having a good weekend. I hope that you haven't forgotten to send me info on any CLF schools in London. I would really like to have a look at one before I leave London.
    The CLF Sifu I mentioned earlier is a gent called Dave Hawkins. I worked with him once as a Judge at one of the Traditional BCCMA Nationals and he was a great character (along with Ian Armstrong and Jim Uglow)

His CLF forms were probably some of the most impressive I'd seen, especially the stick plays, but as I've also mentioned I haven't seen THAT much CLF in the UK. He IS in London though! Check him out here http://www.choyleefut.co.uk/
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    The CLF Sifu I mentioned earlier is a gent called Dave Hawkins. I worked with him once as a Judge at one of the Traditional BCCMA Nationals and he was a great character (along with Ian Armstrong and Jim Uglow)

His CLF forms were probably some of the most impressive I'd seen, especially the stick plays, but as I've also mentioned I haven't seen THAT much CLF in the UK. He IS in London though! Check him out here http://www.choyleefut.co.uk/
    Thanks for that Spencer. Their location is still too far from me but I will still see if I can make it to their school.

Thanks.

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post

Dave Hawkins is a student of CLF sifu Edmund Ng. Dave is based in Leicester & sifu Ng is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Quote Originally Posted by LSWCTN1 View Post

thankyou for the input, Paul Whiterod does seem to get the thumbs up from many people! my current style is Wing Chun, but i have seldom got the opportunity to train at present, and i feel like im missing a part of me!

Spencer has a deep understanding of wc and he is a very kind man, for the way he offors no obligation advice. it would be a privelage to train with him

any way. theres another thread for all you eejits that cant get on...
    Paul is the man if you want Chow Gar mantis, though that kind of Mantis may not be everyone's cup-of-tea.
    He is pretty much senior to anyone else doing Chow Gar Mantis.
    There are other Mantis branches in the UK too, but, like real estate, its a question of location.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !