Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1560

Thread: OT: I want my vote back

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yes he did. Thanks for noticing that. He used the word 'Dyke' alot, in an insulting fashion.

Guess we can add ****phobe to his resume. He was already a woman assaulting racist.

Now we can add Liar to 1bad65's resume.

His instructor should be notified he is teaching someone of such low moral character.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    liar! You used that term!
    Oh, Jesus Christ. I don't normally do it. I did it JFS's case to pile on. I admit it. I should have stopped at racist. I went too far and should not have called him that.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

The backtracking begins.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

What's wrong with someone becoming president if they weren't born there?
    A unique snowflake

I admitted I should not have used the term.

Is this a bad thing? Is admitting errors something to be looked up in a bad light now?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm View Post
    He's not going to visit your school...he's a troll. He likes to be a part of all this instigation but he himself is a coward.
    Actually I have stated before I do not travel over 'Net bs. It's common knowledge here. MK knows it. In his defense, I do think I've gotten under his skin and he said it in anger and without thinking. Kinda like I did with JFS. But I admitted the error of my ways....

Look at it this way:

I disagree with MK, David Jamieson, and others here on politics. I even put BD on ignore. If I launched personal attacks on their family members during these debates, that would be considered low class. Correct?

It's unconstitutional, and opens us up to the influence of foreign countries.

If it was legal, then our enemies could plant an agent as a US citizen, who can then run for prez and win. If he wins, then we would be under the control of the very people who want to destroy us.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 01-22-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Actually I have stated before I do not travel over 'Net bs. It's common knowledge here. MK knows it. In his defense, I do think I've gotten under his skin and he said it in anger and without thinking. Kinda like I did with JFS. But I admitted the error of my ways....
    If you do not travel, why do you regularly drop the gauntlet for people to come to you?

You offered DJ $1,000 to come see you.

I am offering you the same deal to come see me.

The difference is, DJ lives in Canada, and I live 5 hours from you.

Dallas is halfway for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    It's unconstitutional, and opens us up to the influence of foreign countries.

If it was legal, then our enemies could plant an agent as a US citizen, who can then run for prez and win. If he wins, then we would be under the control of the very people who want to destroy us.
    lol are you serious? influenece of foreign countries? talk to Iraq about it, or Germany, or Vietnam, or Japan, or Italy, Or canada and so on...

your enemies can influenece any american born citizen as easily as they can implant one for pete's sakes. that logic is...well inane.

It is changeable via amendment, like anything else and in fact, there has been a look at it before.

there's more than a few presidents who were not born american, for instance, every single one of the founding fathers who was elected president was not born an american citizen.

Presidents born before the USA became a country:

* George Washington
    * John Adams
    * Thomas Jefferson
    * James Madison
    * James Monroe
    * John Quincy Adams
    * Andrew Jackson
    * William Henry Harrison

That would make all of these guys citizens of the British Empire.
    That's like more than 20% of your presidents who were not born american.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 01-22-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I admitted I should not have used the term.

Is this a bad thing? Is admitting errors something to be looked up in a bad light now?
    After how many pages of dodging? PLeasse.

You only backtracked because you couldn't weasel your way out by changing the terms of the argument. You d1ck-tucked. Plain and simple.

The fact is, you are a liar, hom0phobe, and hypocrite. All proven on this thread.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 01-22-2009 at 12:22 PM.

If you do not travel, why do you regularly drop the gauntlet for people to come to you?
    Get off it. What's the big deal anyway? Or is it that you just cannot admit ANY fault yourself and are changing the subject?

Straight up MK, do you believe poltician's children's personal lives should be fair game?

Yes or no.

I'm kicking all your asses !!!
    And taking souvenairs too !!!

Mother****ers !!!!!!!!!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

After how many pages of dodging? PLeasse.
    I never dodged calling JFS that.

You only backtracked because you couldn't weasel your way out by changing the terms of the argument. You d1ck-tucked. Plain and simple.

The fact is, you are a liar, hom0phobe, and hypocrite. All proven on this thread.
    I forgot I called JFS that. I was mistaken, once you showed the quote I admitted fault. I don't normally use that term. Can you find ANY other instance?

I can't be a hypocrite if I admit that term can apply to me.