Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Jamieson! Your attitude annoys me

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Dude, don't you get it? You have ZERO credability because you won't put up proof you know what you're talking about.
    What you don´t get is that the zero credibility is yours as you and many others here do not practise kung fu and hence do not have the ability to differentiate authentic kung fu practise from a none authentic one.

Furthermore, I couldn´t care less if you and your kickboxer friends do not give me kung fu credibility....lol.

The important point here is that there authentic kung fu practioners here that know what I am talking about by merely reading my posts. That is what is important for me and not what some MMA-ists think about my authentic kung fu.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad
    Look at it this way: If I got on car forums and talked about how no one knew the 'real shifting', they were all shifting wrong, and I knew how to do it. If I didn't post video of me racing my car, or timeslips from the track, or had people vouch for me, I'd have no credability.
    That was a bad example, it really was!!!

Do you see all this trouble you started David Jamieson?....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    What you donīt get is that the zero credibility is yours as you and many others here do not practise kung fu and hence do not have the ability to differentiate authentic kung fu practise from a none authentic one.

The two-year grandmaster speaks again!

The important point here is that there authentic kung fu practioners here that know what I am talking about by merely reading my posts.
    Name one. Then have him come here and vouch for you.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    well, technically I didn't start anything.

No? I can see that you are in need of enlightenment, like all of your woefully ignorant countrymen. Travel! Travel, you d-bag! I know that no one from your provincial little backwater country ever has, and that is the only hope for you and yours to open your eyes to THE TRUTH! It's not too late, you poor blinded fool, to join the ranks of the worldly and wise.

Are you on the way to the airport now? Remember not to fly first class or stay in four star hotels.

mmmm, I remember my summer in France it was sweet. England was lovely too.

where you been?

Man you sure hang onto anger eh? lol. poor you.

anyway, stuff to do ta ta now l

Well I happen to know that he has been to China, but didn´t learn any kung fu; He has been to Japan, but didn´t learn Karate; He has travelled most of the world but hasn´t learnt any manners.

I know that he hasn´t been to Colombia though and that is because with his attitude he would have been beaten to death in the airport and wouldn´t have made it through the customs.

Oh unkokusai please visit Colombia, the weather is so good down here.

mmmm, I remember my summer in France it was sweet. England was lovely too.

Oh, that must have been nice, seeing as you people like to pretend you are European anyway. I wonder what mysteries you uncovered in those exotic lands.

I know that he hasnīt been to Colombia though and that is because with his attitude he would have been beaten to death in the airport and wouldnīt have made it through the customs.

Oh unkokusai please visit Colombia, the weather is so good down here.

Oh, it must be dangerous if a terror like you, who has a whole two years of training and has never been in a fight in his life, beyond the struggle with reality you keep losing, can survive there.

He has travelled most of the world but hasnīt learnt any manners.
    you cant really talk about manners can you....
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Well it's like when you pretend to be male.

Ah, that must be some of that there 'enlightened' humor. Did you learn that in England, or France?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Ah, that must be some of that there 'enlightened' humor. Did you learn that in England, or France?
    hey dont drag the motherland into this ahah
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Your jokes are getting worse and worse, champ. You'd better head over to Paris and watch some more Jerry Lewis films.

actually you're mom told me...after her mouth wasn't full anymore..
    She snowball you...?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    hey dont drag the motherland into this ahah

It's ok, I'm sure he got his hilarious humor and charming attitude in Paris somewhere.