Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun Cult

i wouldnt's say cult thats too harsh
    maybe scam

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Has anyone ever been exposed to a real kung fu cult?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Yoshi: In that case count me out!!!!!!!!

Here is a good example of a wing chun cult (not a scam)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuIv06JqVZc

You tell that not a cult talking!!
    'Get In, Get Done, Get Out'

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorWC View Post
    Yoshi: In that case count me out!!!!!!!!

Here is a good example of a wing chun cult (not a scam)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuIv06JqVZc

You tell that not a cult talking!!
    oddly enough, one of the ones i was talking about...

I've met people with egos like that before. I've since learned that 90% of them were/are crackheads.

Edit: Not saying this guy is, just sayin'.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

I've met people with egos like that before. I've since learned that 90% of them were/are crackheads.
    Unfortunately some people don't require crack to be crackheads.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

LSWCTN1: I have heard very bad things about this one. Both in person and on the net and they corroborate. This is an interesting piece:

http://www.health-spy.com/cults.html
    'Get In, Get Done, Get Out'

Cult of Chain Punch Niehoff in the Face.

So who wants to Join my cult.

In my cult we practice one thousand punches to Terrences face. Those new recruits go and tie Terrence up to stake. Leave one hand free so he can try and defend. And give it your all 100% intensity. Continously punch and smack his face. Those who are able to make him say you are a competent fighter will become apart of my Cult. Grandmasters title will be granted to one who gets Terrence Niehoff to say he didn't really learn Wing Chun....

There is no dues or fee to join accept for the occasional 1000 punches across Terrence's face. If your ready to join my cult sign of sheets will be posted on

www.PunchTNiehoffFace.com

Applicants must be ready to train hard and fight Niehoffs face. This is a prerequiste to becoming a functional fighter. If you can't punch a one arm fighter who can't move around then you have no reason training WC.

Let me know when your ready?
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 10-01-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Only compentent fighters who practice functional fighting arts
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Let me know when your ready?
    I will never be ready.

Are you really older than 12?
    Last edited by anerlich; 10-01-2009 at 03:21 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Yosh=wants to be Terrance (or be in terrance) whoa! hey hey hey nuff said
    "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."-Psalms 144:1

"I Am The Punishment Of God, If You Had Not Committed Great Sins, God Would Not Have Sent A Punishment Like Me Upon You"-Genghis Khan

"The light of the eyes is a comet, And ones' activity is as lightning, The sword that kills the man; is the sword that saves the man"

another silly thread

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    and good night. joy chaudhuri

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I will never be ready.

Are you really older than 12?
    Arrogant and condescending wow your half there buddy. Now all you gotta do is become a functional fighter and chain punch our idols face 1000 times and your in buddy. Your have way there already...AS for my age. I am 12000 years old. I ancient actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Jin Ken View Post
    Yosh=wants to be Terrance (or be in terrance) whoa! hey hey hey nuff said
    I don't like the way that sounds...that has some undertones that sound well lets say your breaking man laws buddy.

http://www.rantnation.com/wp/?p=34

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    I don't like the way that sounds...that has some undertones that sound well lets say your breaking man laws buddy.

http://www.rantnation.com/wp/?p=34

man laws? lol u broke one when you decided to stop making valid points and start riding Terences' d**k
    "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."-Psalms 144:1

"I Am The Punishment Of God, If You Had Not Committed Great Sins, God Would Not Have Sent A Punishment Like Me Upon You"-Genghis Khan

"The light of the eyes is a comet, And ones' activity is as lightning, The sword that kills the man; is the sword that saves the man"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Has anyone ever been exposed to a real kung fu cult?
    yup shaolin do

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Jin Ken View Post
    man laws? lol u broke one when you decided to stop making valid points and start riding Terences' d**k
    Please which man law did I break? An when did I ride Terrence...I don't even know what the man looks like to ride him?