Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Apologies to Terence Niehoff...

can't see why a nineteen year old kid shouldn't fight. If he wants to go for it.
    But T in Australia we have names for people that get other people into trouble with the law for their own selfish reasons. I don't like Ali .R, he seems to ramble on way too much, but if his guy wants to fight then all this **** after has been that, total ****. Haveing to go to the goldern gloves to tell on him, **** sake man, are you just some slimy ****ing dog/rat or what. Who the **** cares other then using it as a way to get at him. You should meet this guy, I hope he breaks you in half.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    his m.o. has always been to devolve into childish fits when presented with logical demonstrations that counter his bizarre assertions; for example, he noted once that on my profile I had several different MA's listed and referred to me as a "jack of all trades, master of none"; I responded that in my first 10 years of training I had tried out about 5 or 6 different schools until I found my current one, where I have been studying exclusively for the last 15 years; I asked him how that constituted being a "jack of a trades" and he came up w/the same shoo-bee-doo-bee-doo-wop type of response that he did with you;

in all fairness, he is either cognitively delayed due to lack of proper nutrition as a child, poorly educated (and probably proud of it), demonstrating the effects of cumulative head trauma or some combination of all three;
    i am amazed that someone with such a low IQ can actually work a computer and post videos

Quote Originally Posted by bennyvt View Post
    can't see why a nineteen year old kid shouldn't fight. If he wants to go for it.
    But T in Australia we have names for people that get other people into trouble with the law for their own selfish reasons. I don't like Ali .R, he seems to ramble on way too much, but if his guy wants to fight then all this **** after has been that, total ****. Haveing to go to the goldern gloves to tell on him, **** sake man, are you just some slimy ****ing dog/rat or what. Who the **** cares other then using it as a way to get at him. You should meet this guy, I hope he breaks you in half.
    Yes, I am a slimy bastid for reporting that someone is STEALING -- since that is what trademark infringement is. STEALING. You don't think the person who steals is a slimy bastid?

With trademark infringement you are using someone else's good name and reputation without their consent to promote yourself. And the reason people take that seriously is because unauthorized people can damage your reputation. That's why the Golden Gloves have standards and qualifications and etc. to make certain that the people who coach really know what they are doing.

And, you may want to goback and read this thread since apparently you don't even know what is being talked about -- it's not about me fighting the kid, but Dale.

calling yourself a golden gloves gym when you have no affiliation with that organisation is at the best miss leading and at the worst outright ripping of your students, why have a go at T for simply reporting someone for breaking the law and leading people on?

sounds just like school. I dont think for a second that you did it for the good name of golden gloves. Just to get the guy in ****. I understand that its dale to fight. I was saying that if he wants to why are people now taking legal. Nineteen is old enough to in to war if someone is saying he's **** then he should be able to prove he is not. Obviously ground work would be allowed? And you should have some sort me personal training background to be teaching an exercise program. Thats just dangerous
    Last edited by bennyvt; 01-22-2010 at 06:31 AM.

A 19 year old fighting because his "ego" was supposedly bruised because someone called his "trainer" a name, sounds even more silly as I write it.
    Ali, you have a problem with Dale, YOU fight him.
    IF you think your 19 year old has such a promising career and you are his "mentor" then it would be wise for you NOT to let him put himself in a position that could end his promising career.

Ali, you seem to think that Dale "has nothing" then I suggest you test YOUR theory, not some kid.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by bennyvt View Post
    sounds just like school. I dont think for a second that you did it for the good name of golden gloves. Just to get the guy in ****. I understand that its dale to fight. I was saying that if he wants to why are people now taking legal. Nineteen is old enough to in to war if someone is saying he's **** then he should be able to prove he is not. Obviously ground work would be allowed? And you should have some sort me personal training background to be teaching an exercise program. Thats just dangerous
    Seriously, how old are you?

I don't know about you, but when I see people MISLEAD other people -- which is precisely what Ali is doing by using the name Golden Gloves for his gym -- I think the right thing to do is call attention to it. If you do nothing and simply stand by and let people get away with it, you are part of the problem.

Benny if you saw a gym down the road from you called golden gloves whatever what would you think they taught and competed in? And how would you feel if after a while of training there you found out they did not compete in the golden gloves events and were not sanctioned by that organisation?

Its dishonest

This kid is more man then Dale...

Just take the fight, man… Just take the fight…

This is how they act when their backs are up against the wall…

Talk, talk, talk and more talk, put up or shut up…

You guys act like it’s unheard of that a kid that is soon to be 20 can fight a veteran shame you all (LOL)…

Dale will get knocked if he fight this kid, everyone said everything but, let them fight…

Dale has been downing my fighter for years, and he just wants to test him (Jose), that’s all and what’s wrong with that?

You guys act like I said or did something wrong, it’s a fight and he’s a pro (Dales) right, so what’s the problem? This kid fought several pros with no problem at all before….

No more talking just put on the gloves or sit down on your hands and say nothing…

You guys just don’t want to see it, because you know what would happen, and if you think differently asked Dale to take the fight, rather then licking his balls…

This is what boxer do (fight)…

Talk, talk, talk, and more talk, that’s all he is (Dale), and nothing more…

Just put on the gloves man, just put on the gloves…

Know I see why his favorite word is coward….

Everyone sees what going on LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL…

Coward lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,

Ali Rhim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    Just take the fight, man… Just take the fight…

This is how they act when their backs are up against the wall…

Talk, talk, talk and more talk, put up or shut up…

You guys act like it’s unheard of that a kid that is soon to be 20 can fight a veteran shame you all (LOL)…

Dale will get knocked if he fight this kid, everyone said everything but, let them fight…

Dale has been downing my fighter for years, and he just wants to test him (Jose), that’s all and what’s wrong with that?

You guys act like I said or did something wrong, it’s a fight and he’s a pro (Dales) right, so what’s the problem? This kid fought several pros with no problem at all before….

No more talking just put on the gloves or sit down on your hands and say nothing…

You guys just don’t want to see it, because you know what would happen, and if you think differently asked Dale to take the fight, rather then licking his balls…

This is what boxer do (fight)…

Talk, talk, talk, and more talk, that’s all he is (Dale), and nothing more…

Just put on the gloves man, just put on the gloves…

Know I see why his favorite word is coward….

Everyone sees what going on LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL…

Coward lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,

Ali Rhim.
    a boxer fights and dales all talk... ok he is the one who has posted his fight videos, you are close to his age and experience where are yours, why not fight him yourself as its you he is insulting......

I’m legal

When they start their career I’ll be sanctioned and that know this… That has nothing to do with this fight…

Because you guys think I’m not legal the fight shouldn’t happen, come on…

Ali Rahim.

When they start their career I’ll be sanctioned and that know this… That has nothing to do with this fight…

Because you guys think I’m not legal the fight shouldn’t happen, come on…

Ali Rahim.
    Us thinking you are not legal is only the start of it, I for one feel you are either very young, mentally challenged or a con artist, or maybe a bit of all three

But prove me wrong please post your fighters records with documentation to back it up, post videos of them in sanctioned matches and you in sanctioned matches.

Now you’re talking

I’m ready to go

I have no problem at all fighting Dale, asked him if he would do that, and watch what happens

(Crickets)…

I was trying to keep it even for him, but I would love to test him and he can do whatever he wants…

See what he says…

Ali Rahim.

I’m ready to go

I have no problem at all fighting Dale, asked him if he would do that, and watch what happens

(Crickets)…

I was trying to keep it even for him, but I would love to test him and he can do whatever he wants…

See what he says…

Ali Rahim.
    Well, there you have it.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

The best poof is in the ring...

LOL,

Ali Rahim.