Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
ur parents r awesom
can i borrow them
dude, just bear in mind that I am describing them in one light - there's a whole other bunch of not so awesome that I could relate as well...(as could they!)

Quote Originally Posted by Skip J. View Post
It seems that is what I thought of taai's posts, but my thinking has gone off the rails.. I stand corrected, my apologies to all concerned...
no need to apologize, I am not offended

Quote Originally Posted by Skip J. View Post
I do like the positive comments taai has said about his own learning and his own school and especially his Master; I'll restrict myself to those words I guess..
hey, as you like - personally, I find it more interesting to consider things others say that I don't sit well with...FYI, I disagree w/my sifu on a lot of stuff as well - certain viewpoints of his I object to significantly; and I've told him this as well (privately, of course - I wouldn't jack him in a public setting, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
I can see how you may have misinterpreted tgy's posts, but I do not think he was intentionally meaning to diminish the value of your experiences.
exactly - diminishment is relative - clinical application has many more requirements than recreational, that's a fact; it doesn't mean recreational doesn't have intrinsic value, just of a different nature