Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
I read the headlines but had no idea to care, now I'm putting full time all my free time into Bak Mei yall really need to give me the page by page details on the genesis of doo wai and one J. Lacey.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tosserha.../2/gw4pasFPfUY

lmao
Sigung is not PMPai, he's the head of Bak Fu Pai. Bak Fu Pai is a family style that has been kept within the family for years and has been taught to a few people outside the family. Of course, taking into consideration how many people have studied a style like Lung Ying or Pak Mei. Bak Fu Pai is similar to Pak Mei, just as Pak Mei is to Lung Ying. There short hand styles! Comparing PM to BFP is almost like comparing Chu Gar Gao and Jook Lum. Same hands, different energies. One style is know for it's geng ging and the other for it's Yau Kung. Geng Ging is but the beginning for us in Bak Fu. Same is true is YKM!

Don't judge Sigung by a guy who isn't even his student. Sigung has a clip of him on youtube doing jikbo back in the days. He's actually training the energy form, as the Pak Mei he has is called Hung Mo/ErMei Bak Mei and every routine has a fighting form, chi gung form and a endurance form.

Bless,

Buby