Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat judge dismisses all charges against Blackwater guards

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    1.Yes, I am saying that those in the lowest income bracket are usually ineligible to enlist. In fact, 75% of Americans are ineligible to enlist. So yes, I am calling your WRONG. Deal with it.
    Let us say that for arguments sake that I am totally wrong. Does that make all the wars and killings right? NOt to mention the stealing of other countries' natural resources?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    2. "under the impression" Yes, that would sum up your knowledge pool. You seem to under the impression of a lot of erroneous things. And you are wrong. There are many MANY scholarships available for those simply based on their ethnicity, chosen path of education, and even where they live.
    Yet there are recruitment efforts in the lower and poorer levels of society!

3. Most transactions would be impossible without credit. Auto sales, home sales, Ivy League educations, all impossible without credit. Credit, when used responsibly, is one of the greatest enablers of modern commerce. However, you are unable to differentiate between good and bad credit, a SOLID indicator of your ignorance in this matter. But if you can shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars for a home, car and education, more power to you. The rest of the world uses credit and loans. It actually makes the economy healthier, but you can't figure that out without being educated.
    You are brainwashed into thinking that credit is a "good thing" by the banks and their servants. Don't you realize that you pay a lot more than things are worth, most of the time? Who benefits when a whole society is under debt? THINK!

I am not talking about a one time debt on buying a house but rather the idea that people are convinced that they can have the best of everything and pay for it later. That means they go above their heads and buy things that they cannot really afford and when one these man made crisis hits, they lose everything and have to hand their assets to, you guessed it, the banks. To add insult to injury, the "government" that is owned by the banks, gives your tax money to them in order to rescue them.LOL

Personally speaking, I don't buy anything if I don't have the money in my pocket to pay for it then and there! However, that has not stopped businesses and BANKS trying to facilitate me falling under debt. If you follow the money train then sooner or later it will lead to the same place the money trail from wars does!

4. It says volumes that you base the American military system off a documentary you saw in the UK. It's wrong, by the way. Why target people who can't join anyway? Huge logical mistake, there, and indicative of someone who knows very VERY little about America.
    Why would the American military waste time recruting people who are not recruitable? Do you think that the documentary was fake and that they used English actors with Southern accents to portray US military personnel? LOL

And in the light of your cluelessness about the fact that the Federal Reserve was a private banking cartel and that the American "government" asks them to print dollars and pays interest on those dollars from US citizens' income tax, I cannot take anything you say seriously!!

You say I publish official lies, when all you do is regurgitate conspiracy theories and paranoia in order to scare people into fearing their government. A government which allows us to bear arms,
    Believe me that they are trying to take that right away from you as well!

I say that without having any personal issues with responsible people being able to carry them and protect themselves when required.

question our officials, impeach presidents,
    When was the last time that a president was impeached? Lets see, George W. Bush seemed to have won his Florida vote through fraud; started an illegal war in Afghanistan and Iraq; presided over the 9-11 "terrorist attack" where there are lots of unanswered questions, to say the least and what has happened? Ziltch has happened!!!!!!

and if it comes to real tyranny, not fabricated conspiracy theories, overthrow the government. I've busted you out, and all you can do is whine and use phrases like "I was under the impression" or "I saw it on TEEVEE", revealing your complete ignorance in the matter. You think YOU thought up the "9/11 conspiracy"?
    That is what you don't understand. I knew that it was a conspiracy when I saw it on TV while living in Brazil. Among other things, on the day of the incident a famous civil engineer was interviewed on TV and he said that the buildings could have only been pulled down by human intervention.

Soon after that we heard that apparently some Alcaida people had crossed into Brazil from the Southern boarders just before the attacks. This was no doubt CIA misinformation to get other countries (populations) nervous or involved.

Then we heard that after the planes had incinerated and the building had toppled, somebody had found one of the terrorists' passports....LOL....I am still laughing at that one.

Then it was revealed that a third building in the complex, building 7, had also collapsed in a similar manner to the main towers. However, this building had not been hit by a plane so no doubt it collapsed because of sympathy pains for the other two buildings....LOL

Then we heard that an exact scenrio was being re-enacted as a training exercise by the US military. This involved the hijack of planes by terrorists over US airspace in the same zones that the actual attacks happened..WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT?

On a side note after the 7/7 attacks in London it was revealed that a security exercise was being carried out that mirrored the "terrorist"attacks....Now that is real creepy don't you think? Aren't such exercises the perfect vehicles to get some panzies to be where you want them to be when all hell breaks loose?

Or do you want to brush this off as two unrelated "coincidences".

Let me go on..........

When George Bush was informed of the attacks his reaction was verging on the retarded. He just carried on reading the story book in that kindergarden. No doubt he wanted to read the end of the story. Perhaps, curiosity got the better of him when the US was under supposed military attack.

It was also revealed that members of the Bin Ladin family were flowen out of the US when no other air traffic was allowed to function. WHY? Wouldn't you want to question them?

Some people have called into question the reaction time of the US air defenses as compared to their protocols for hijack incidents.

Then we have our middle class "terrorists" that seemed to be fond of drinking and strip clubs. And of course, they seemed to leave Korans behind wherever they went. Didn't they even leave a aircraft flight manual behind in their car. What they took the manuel with them for last minute revision before they boarded the planes, no doubt..."hey Abdul, let have another look, is it the button on the right or the left I need to push to lower altitude?" LOL.

The official story of this whole tragedy is so full of holes that only an idiot would believe it.

No, you didn't. You heard about it, it was "controversial", so you latched on to it without even questioning it.

There's no revolution here, because people know you and the sickos who feed you the information, are sad liars who want to provoke the public with garbage. They aren't buying it, so you can go back to practicing your parry and thrust with the rest of your Roman legion.

Or you can continue screaming nonsense at the top of your lungs, and deal with everyone here mocking you and your insanity.
    More dis-information and assumptions. Your country is an imperial power and it is run by a corporate banking elite. You and people like you are there to do the dirty work while they enjoy the profits of the blood you shed.

Look at Vietnam. That is a country that the US could have taken over in short months. However, the war was prolonged because a longer war means more money for the banking cartels and the arms manufacturers. Did it matter that many Vietnamise and Americans perished and were maimed? OF course not. If you are not part of the elite cult it does not matter. All that matterd was that their wealth increased by billions. You need to get real!!!!!

You must also realize that you are like any soldier in that, to the elite, you are just expendable cannon fodder, as they can always recruit more and at the end of the day it does not matter wether they are from lower classes or middle classes, because it seems they do a good job of brainwashing a cross section of society!

HW108

In my unit, we are split right down the middle. We have Asian, Caucasian, African Americans, and people from countries I didn't even know existed. It is still primarily white. It is a very VERY balanced society. It always throws me off when I hear civilians make racial statements, because the Army is one of the most diverse and nonracist organizations out there. Looking for Army-wide stats right now.
    Thanks for the info. However, you can speak for your unit and I have no choice to believe you, even if every fabric of my being tells me not to, doubting that if most of your unit were blacks, you would be capable of honestly revealing it here.

However, it does not matter. Thank you for clarifying that at least in regards to your unit.

You didn't back up a single thing you said, and I've already debunked it anyway. Why are you repeating what I've already proven to be a lie from you? You think if you say it enough it'll come true?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Once again, very well said.

Notice he quotes some documentary made in the UK. A country that does not have the right to bear arms and who has a royal family supported by the taxpayers. Our system is by no means perfect, but it's alot better than theirs.
    You digress, distract and miss the point. I was not comparing the UK with the USA!

Furthermore, IMHO they are both run by the same corporate banking elements. You should research the basis of the "Special Relationship" between these two countries!

Actually, talking about the royals, some people say that all presidents of the US ( I am not sure about Obama) have been genetically linked to the royal family. Very interesting fact "if" true when you consider the racial diversity of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You digress, distract and miss the point. I was not comparing the UK with the USA!

Furthermore, IMHO they are both run by the same corporate banking elements. You should research the basis of the "Special Relationship" between these two countries!

Actually, talking about the royals, some people say that all presidents of the US ( I am not sure about Obama) have been genetically linked to the royal family. Very interesting fact "if" true when you consider the racial diversity of the USA.
    Source, please. Anything. A reference. Something. It sounds like you are making stuff up as you go along. Seriously. Genetically linked? SERIOUSLY. You've just went from blatant lying to outlandish fairy tales.

See, this is what happens, folks, when you don't have to verify your statements. You can say ANYTHING as fact with absolutely no responsibility to verify anything. You cannot possibly be educated, because proper research should be one of the first things you are taught. You know, validity of sources, or EVEN HAVING SOURCES, PERIOD.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

You didn't back up a single thing you said, and I've already debunked it anyway. Why are you repeating what I've already proven to be a lie from you? You think if you say it enough it'll come true?
    Again you are lying and being deceitful because you are assuming that no one will read my post because it is too long! LOL

Why don't you give me a shred of evidence that shows that the US went into Iraq and Afghanistan and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, out of the kindness of its good heart.

Why don't you provide some evidence explaining why the third building that was not hit by a plane imploded on 9-11?

And do you think that being an Islamic terrorist who is willing to die for Allah correlates with going to strip clubs and drinking alcoholic beverages?

What about the 7/7 terrorist who was filmed on CCTV cameras buying food in a MC Donald's restaurant. Just the thing an American hating "terrorist" would do before killing himself for Allah. Or have Mc Donalds started serving Hallal hamburgers?

The more you ignore these facts and continue to diverting the issues with lies and relatively irrelevant details the more you come out looking like you are hiding something!!!

Source, please. Anything. A reference. Something. It sounds like you are making stuff up as you go along. Seriously. Genetically linked? SERIOUSLY. You've just went from blatant lying to outlandish fairy tales.
    I did not lie. I said that "some people believe that ...."

Here is the proof of that fact according to this book:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Nearly-all-U...Royal-Families

See, this is what happens, folks, when you don't have to verify your statements. You can say ANYTHING as fact with absolutely no responsibility to verify anything. You cannot possibly be educated, because proper research should be one of the first things you are taught. You know, validity of sources, or EVEN HAVING SOURCES PERIOD.
    You LIE, LIE and repeat the LIE. Most of what I said has been on the news...LOL

Why don't you answer the questions in my previous posts. Are you nervous now that your CO might see you putting your foot in it in a public forum??????

Here is a reference to the (third) building 7 collapse on 9-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZaeqQj5UHE

Read this video poster's full comments on the right hand side of the screen!

It's the truth!

Majority of US presidents are all related to (British. French and German royal families) albeit far removed (8th, 9th 10th cousins) but the link is there!
    The recent English monarchy are all German (Battenberg and descendants of Queen Victoria) but due to the WW2 war effort, it would look bad with Germans being the nominal monarchial leaders!

See, this is what happens, folks, when you don't have to verify your statements. You can say ANYTHING as fact with absolutely no responsibility to verify anything. You cannot possibly be educated, because proper research should be one of the first things you are taught. You know, validity of sources, or EVEN HAVING SOURCES, PERIOD.
    I didn't see you backing up any of the statements you made. Where your links?

All I saw from you were hateful words that seem to drip with vemon. Why are you so angry?

I too have also heard of the US Presidents/monarchy link.

Here are some of your questions answered as far as 9-11 is concerned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFitVucjf9w

Here is a Japanese documentary about 9-11 that asks some interesting questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEimC...eature=related

And this is really interesting. That guy in the video wasn't you, Drake, by any chance, was it? LOL :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEgHU6pS-tg
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-05-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    It's the truth!

Majority of US presidents are all related to (British. French and German royal families) albeit far removed (8th, 9th 10th cousins) but the link is there!
    The recent English monarchy are all German (Battenberg and descendants of Queen Victoria) but due to the WW2 war effort, it would look bad with Germans being the nominal monarchial leaders!
    It is interesting how the elite of the Western world share the same blood lines.

It is definitely strange, specially when one considers how multi racial the US is. So what goes? Are the main share holders (owners) of the Federal Reserve of the same blood lines as the American presidents? Actually, who are the (unelected) owners of the private banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve that wields so much power and influence on the day to day lives of "free" Americans? Has anyone asked? Are you allowed to ask?

Interesting questions........

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Again you are lying and being deceitful because you are assuming that no one will read my post because it is too long! LOL
    well of course it's all a repeat. sorry didn't read your long a$$ post, don't have the time to bring myself down to that lower lvl. I caught this tidbit scanning mostly. you keep those long posts coming mr. carpetbagger. I like wasting your time, its fun.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

More on the racial makeup of our military

Drake,

Here are some interesting statistics from the Vietnem War in relation to the racial makeup, sourced of course.

There was some opposition to the draft even before the major U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. The large cohort of Baby Boomers who became eligible for military service during the Vietnam War also meant a steep increase in the number of exemptions and deferments, especially for college and graduate students. This was the source of considerable resentment among poor and working class young men including African-Americans - who could not afford college. Large groups of draftees publicly burned draft cards. Of all the service members who served in Vietnam, 10.6% were black, 88.4% were Caucasian (including Hispanics) and 1% other. At the time, Blacks represented 12.5% of the total U.S. population and 13.5% of the military age cohort, so they were significantly under represented in the war zone. Casualty data shows 86.8% of those killed in action were Caucasian, while 12.1% were Black. Although slightly higher than the proportion serving in combat, it was significantly below the Black military age cohort in the general population at the time.

Source: Combat Area Casualty File of 11/93 (CACF1193), and The Adjutant General's Center (TAGCEN) file of 1981.

http://history-world.org/vietnam_war_statistics.htm
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Several things here:

To start with all I see is some right wing link throwing out a bunch of numbers. The source is vague. One just has to read that garbage to see how slanted it is.

Also, lets say those numbers are correct. What does statistics from a war fought 40 years ago have to do with the racial makeup of the military?