Page 56 of 276 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisBJJ View Post
    What are you talking about RD? I meant the people on here wanting to fight. I can set that up LEGITIMATELY instead of this crap.
    Come on now, you know Rudy doesn't want anything legitimate set up because that would make it harder for him to duck out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    Did they actually say it was him?
    No, I have not been questioned, arrested, or detained. Sorry for any confusion. I actually train with a few APD officers.

I asked the question AGAIN for three reasons:

1. To show that Rudy NEVER follows through on threats
    2. To give Rudy a chance to address that threat
    3. To show Rudy's character, or lack thereof

Even though I would love to get my hands on him, if Rudy was stupid enough to do that I would handle it using any and all legal means to make him pay.

Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-27-2007 at 07:03 PM.

What's the big deal?

I've been following this thread from when it was about two other people's fight, but it seems to have "evolved" into another fight between two different people. I don't know any of the parties involved in either fight, so sorry for my cluelessness.

Obviously there's some history here that I don't know about, some bad blood between Rudy and Anthony, maybe from another forum. Can someone clear up for me what that is? Why do some of the people here care so much about whether or not these two guys fight?

Thanks,
    -b

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    I've been following this thread from when it was about two other people's fight, but it seems to have "evolved" into another fight between two different people. I don't know any of the parties involved in either fight, so sorry for my cluelessness.

Obviously there's some history here that I don't know about, some bad blood between Rudy and Anthony, maybe from another forum. Can someone clear up for me what that is? Why do some of the people here care so much about whether or not these two guys fight?

Thanks,
    -b
    Because 1bad is a lunatic lap dog that is here solely for kewl points from his pimps at bullshido, otherwise its absolutely none of his business. The fact that he creeps along every web site I go to just to follow me around is creepy enough. Before this I wouldn't know, or care to know, him.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Because 1bad is a lunatic lap dog that is here solely for kewl points from his pimps at bullshido, otherwise its absolutely none of his business. The fact that he creeps along every web site I go to just to follow me around is creepy enough. Before this I wouldn't know, or care to know, him.
    No offense Rudy, can I get an explanation from somebody who doesn't have anything emotionally invested in this thing? Or is that a totally stupid question because I am basically the only person reading this thread who has nothing emotionally invested in it?

What started this craziness?

Peace everybody!
    -b

P.S. I mean that. Peace everybody!

Speaking for MYSELF, I'm just sick and tired of seeing Rudy issue challenge after challenge and NEVER fight. So I posted on the Youtube video that Omar put up making fun of Osiris. I posted that it's odd they were making fun of Osiris for no-showing when Rudy had done it ALOT. I actually posted links to show where he had backed out of his e-challenges, including one thread here where he actually promised to fight TWO guys. Of course he actually fought neither. For some reason this got Rudy's goat.

So I told Rudy, every time I see him e-challenge someone I'll keep posting those links. He can either man up or stop acting like an idiot. I'm harping on the Sept 29 date because he has set that date to fight Anthony from Bullshido. I also keep asking about the waiver because Rudy said OVER A MONTH AGO that it was coming and because without it there will be no fight. All he has to do in order to shut me up about the waiver is to send it to Anthony, as Rudy promised to do. Draw your own conclusions as to why he has not sent Anthony the waiver....

Also Rudy has said he is coming down here to fight me and and a training partner named Taylor. We are not holdong our breath on that threat.

And yes, he did say he was going to inform APD that I am a drug dealer. He also won't address that threat either....

And yes, I have said there is no way he will fight Anthony on Sept 29th. We shall see, wont we.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Speaking for MYSELF, I'm just sick and tired of seeing Rudy issue challenge after challenge and NEVER fight. So I posted on the Youtube video that Omar put up making fun of Osiris. I posted that it's odd they were making fun of Osiris for no-showing when Rudy had done it ALOT. I actually posted links to show where he had backed out of his e-challenges, including one thread here where he actually promised to fight TWO guys. Of course he actually fought neither. For some reason this got Rudy's goat.

So I told Rudy, every time I see him e-challenge someone I'll keep posting those links. He can either man up or stop acting like an idiot. I'm harping on the Sept 29 date because he has set that date to fight Anthony from Bullshido. I also keep asking about the waiver because Rudy said OVER A MONTH AGO that it was coming and because without it there will be no fight. All he has to do in order to shut me up about the waiver is to send it to Anthony, as Rudy promised to do. Draw your own conclusions as to why he has not sent Anthony the waiver....

Also Rudy has said he is coming down here to fight me and and a training partner named Taylor. We are not holdong our breath on that threat.

And yes, he did say he was going to inform APD that I am a drug dealer. He also won't address that threat either....

And yes, I have said there is no way he will fight Anthony on Sept 29th. We shall see, wont we.

Ok..enough already!! Would I am going to INVITE you to a cage match. Will you excepte or not?

I am not on anyone's side here. I get tired of all this back and forth crap. It will be legit.

So, are you guys on a lot of different martial arts forums? I get the feeling I'm just getting the narrow slice of the picture that ends up here on KFM. I see that Rudy has some links in his sig to a couple other sites (neither of which I'm on). And I have recently started reading a couple threads on the Bullshido site just out of sheer inability to avoid it, with all the links to it everywhere. What's this "TMA.org" forum that I keep hearing about? That doesn't seem to be the right web site.

Sorry for all of the newbie questions. I've had an account here for years, but only recently started reading the forums regularly and posting.

-b

So, are you guys on a lot of different martial arts forums? I get the feeling I'm just getting the narrow slice of the picture that ends up here on KFM. I see that Rudy has some links in his sig to a couple other sites (neither of which I'm on). And I have recently started reading a couple threads on the Bullshido site just out of sheer inability to avoid it, with all the links to it everywhere. What's this "TMA.org" forum that I keep hearing about? That doesn't seem to be the right web site.

Sorry for all of the newbie questions. I've had an account here for years, but only recently started reading the forums regularly and posting.

-b
    I am just recent to this forum.I have read some on BS and on rudy's as well.
    I am just getting tired of all this talk and who can beat who. I do KFSS and have tried to stay in the middle of all this crapfest. Rudy is from here and 1bad65 is from Bullshido. Ronin is from here and is an administrator on TMA.org.
    Last edited by FungFu2u2; 07-27-2007 at 10:28 PM.

TMA.org

What is TMA.org ? The URL http://www.tma.org/ is the web site for the Tobacco Industry Information Service. Somehow I don't think that's what you guys mean. Is "TMA.org" an abbreviation for another site? (Like a traditoinal martial arts web site, just guessing from "TMA" in the name.)

-b

What is TMA.org ? The URL http://www.tma.org/ is the web site for the Tobacco Industry Information Service. Somehow I don't think that's what you guys mean. Is "TMA.org" an abbreviation for another site? (Like a traditoinal martial arts web site, just guessing from "TMA" in the name.)

-b
    Truthmartialarts.org is the site that I believe Rudy is refering to. It seems like a pretty clean site. Ronin is on there as an administrator. I have been looking for a forum for awhile. I ran across this one from the video about the whole fiasco. I am closer to 1bad65 then Rudy,I live near Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    Truthmartialarts.org is the site that I believe Rudy is refering to. It seems like a pretty clean site. Ronin is on there as an administrator. I have been looking for a forum for awhile. I ran across this one from the video about the whole fiasco. I am closer to 1bad65 then Rudy,I live near Houston.
    Thanks FungFu2u2, that explains it. And thanks SifuAbel and 1bad65 for adding some context.

-b

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post

What do you look like?