Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: MMA vs CLF

Cjurakpt:

PS. Listen, why don't you try some karate forums? There you can tell everyone that you "know" karate. I am sure that you can make some great friends like your belowed Unkokusai and you can have plenty of fun until someone exposes you for being a person of below average intelligence of questionable knowledge about anything martial.

Of course, then you can look for some Judo forums where you can tell eveyone that you "know" judo and so on.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 06-03-2008 at 02:53 AM.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    DEAR GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?
    not much, except regurgitate the same old lame material, predicate your entire "comeback" on simply repeating "no, you are talking about yourself, not me" (BTW, if you are going to try to set up a mock, at least spell it correctly), and then double post it for some bizarre reason;

anyway, you are getting boring; when you come up w/something original or funny, let me know, we can continue this "exchange"

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    not much, except regurgitate the same old lame material, predicate your entire "comeback" on simply repeating "no, you are talking about yourself, not me"
    Don't blame me if your posts contain some Freudian Slips.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    (BTW, if you are going to try to set up a mock, at least spell it correctly), and then double post it for some bizarre reason;
    Eventhough double posting would be a good idea for anyone trying to explain anything for people of below average intelligence such as yourself, it was a genuine mistake so I have edited it and have only left the relevant bit for you and your "brain" to absorb.

I wish the both of you the best of luck with that.

anyway, you are getting boring;
    I am sure that so is your "Cjurakpt's (Sore-butt) Syndrom". Do you see the connection?

when you come up w/something original or funny, let me know, we can continue this "exchange"

AND WHEN YOU DECIDE TO APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING PARTICIPATED IN THIS UGLY AND UNTASTEFUL PRANK(I mean the prank that made me out to be a Nazi racist and not the one about you pretending to know Kung Fu), YOU CAN LET ME KNOW!

Last edited by HardWork8; 06-03-2008 at 03:41 AM.

cjurakpt Guest
    LOL, you just can't stand not having the last word, can you?

(go ahead, it's all yours ...)

LOL, you just can't stand not having the last word, can you?

(go ahead, it's all yours ...)
    Actually in this case the last word should be yours, WHEN YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO APOLOGIZE FOR PARTICIPATING IN Ikfmdc's UGLY AND DISGUSTING PRANK!

SHAME ON YOU!
    Last edited by HardWork8; 06-03-2008 at 04:56 AM.

cjurakpt Guest
    Actually in this case the last word should be yours, WHEN YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO APOLOGIZE FOR PARTICIPATING IN Ikfmdc's UGLY AND DISGUSTING PRANK!

SHAME ON YOU!
    LOL, predictable...

LOL, predictable...
    So was your downfall from your fantasy tower of kung fu knowledge!

Now, why don't you be a good boy and go to some karate forums and pretend to be a "karate expert", oh and don't forget to take your medical jargon with you, because you never know, they may just come handy when you need to hide your lack of knowledge and your below average intelligence from the other participants.

Thumbs down

fantasy tower of kung fu knowledge!
    oh, the irony! Basement living, 45 year old virgin la-la land boy talking about a "fantasy tower of kung fu knowledge"

and still trying to convince people he has some intellect

BACK TO THE BASEMENT! DON'T YOU HEAR YOUR MOTHER CALLING?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Uh, I thought this was the CLF vs. MMA thread?? WTF happened here???

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Uh, I thought this was the CLF vs. MMA thread?? WTF happened here???
    Hijacked, like every other thread on the website. I reckon your fan technique thread will be the next one to go.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Thumbs down

Here is another conclusion, you have fallen for their tasteless antisemetic prank as was intended. Go and read the whole thread!
    Right, I'm SO bored at work that I am going to go and read a trolling thread from beginning to end just to watch all the trolling.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

That may be because I have been exposed to the "merits" of glorified kickboxing rather than those of KUNG FU, by people such as yourself!
    Out of curiosity, and remember that I say this as somebody who considers himself to be in the "traditionalist" camp in that I believe that the errors ascribed to "traditionalists" in their training regimen are actually introductions of the 20th century alone, what (precisely) in your eyes separates wu gong in it's multitudinous forms from a variety of "glorified kickboxing" schools?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Hijacked, like every other thread on the website. I reckon your fan technique thread will be the next one to go.
    I'm sure. Why don't the mods do something about this??? It's almost like they act like they have some other kind of jobs or something....like moderating this forum is not their MAIN FOCUS IN LIFE, which of course it should be! PPFFSSSTTTT!

C'mon Mods, do your job here and help to bring some real life back to this forum (I'm serious about this part)

If you moderate it seriously, and don't give everyone so much lattitude, I think some good people will come back and that some of the people who are still here will fall back in line and act correctly.

Just a thought.

Peace

I'm even more curious as to why they stepped in and locked Sifu Frank's thread. It was a silly argument, but at least it was CLF related! Yet the e-challenge threads continue...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I'm even more curious as to why they stepped in and locked Sifu Frank's thread. It was a silly argument, but at least it was CLF related! Yet the e-challenge threads continue...
    No, Frank actually was going nuts about all other kind of things as well. He started attacking people personally and was unable to keep it only CLF related. When he was ganged up on by everyone (and quite justified) he began to panic and wig out.