Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Some clips and stuff:)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    First, I'm not convinced by a long stretch that you even know the principles of BJJ. Please highlight your understanding for all of us, including your grappling background and rank.

Next, no you are highly mistaken in the above paragraph. But what else is new among BJJ white belts who don't spar?
    Hahaha, you are so insecure. Inevitable that the bjj police would make an appearance sooner or later.

Maybe you should buy a different colored belt to make you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Hahaha, you are so insecure. Inevitable that the bjj police would make an appearance sooner or later.

Maybe you should buy a different colored belt to make you feel better?
    I read posts like this and think you are certainly a master of projection. You label everyone else with your own insecurities. Who knows maybe there's another LARP'er besides you out there that might believe you. It's possible.

And it is SO TRANSPARENT that every time someone asks you for your understanding of which principles are being broken that you can't answer. You deflect, call names, dodge the question. You call someone the "bjj police" when in reality you are the "bjj mall security cop" who is telling everyone that a well-known BJJ black belt and competitor is devolving the art with techniques that he learned and proved at the highest levels of competition and is now teaching.

Nobody else in this thread discussing the principles of grappling is so afraid of posting up their understanding of them. But you are. Why are you so afraid?
    Last edited by Wayfaring; 05-26-2013 at 08:19 AM.

I read posts like this and think you are certainly a master of projection. You label everyone else with your own insecurities. Who knows maybe there's another LARP'er besides you out there that might believe you. It's possible.

And it is SO TRANSPARENT that every time someone asks you for your understanding of which principles are being broken that you can't answer. You deflect, call names, dodge the question.

Nobody else in this thread discussing the principles of grappling is so afraid of posting up their understanding of them. But you are. Why are you so afraid?
    Provide me with what I asked for and I will write you an essay on the principles of bjj. I did ask first after all.

Lol at accusing me of projecting immediately after I identified you doing it. You are actually pretty weak mentally, but I am happy to work with you still. You should be grateful champ

You call someone the "bjj police" when in reality you are the "bjj mall security cop" who is telling everyone that a well-known BJJ black belt and competitor is devolving the art with techniques that he learned and proved at the highest levels of competition and is now teaching.
    Bwahahaha

Telles can succeed at grappling while breaking the principles of bjj. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Provide me with what I asked for and I will write you an essay on the principles of bjj. I did ask first after all.

Lol at accusing me of projecting immediately after I identified you doing it. You are actually pretty weak mentally, but I am happy to work with you still. You should be grateful champ
    Next principle of trolling - demands. "provide me what I asked for".

Sorry chump. I'm not the Wizard of Oz. And I don't have a spare brain or heart that I could lend to you to make you less pathetic.

Bwahahaha

Telles can succeed at grappling while breaking the principles of bjj. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    guyb can fail at trolling while not understanding the principles of BJJ, that's for sure. Telles, not so much.

Next principle of trolling - demands. "provide me what I asked for".

Sorry chump. I'm not the Wizard of Oz. And I don't have a spare brain or heart that I could lend to you to make you less pathetic.
    Why is it ok for you to avoid requests made prior to your request, but not ok for me to avoid requests made after my requests? This doesn't seem logical

Why is it ok for you to avoid requests made prior to your request, but not ok for me to avoid requests made after my requests? This doesn't seem logical
    Different categories. I criticized a compliant WCK clip. You got all upset and started making demands for me to put up clips of good WCK. I'm not your slave to search out clips on the internet.

You are making claims that a top level BJJ practitioner, competitor, and coach is "devolving" the art of BJJ. I'm asking for simple explanations from you of why you think so and what principles you think he's breaking. You refuse to provide supporting evidence for your claims.

So it's not the same thing, in spite of your attempts to try to make it so.

Different categories. I criticized a compliant WCK clip. You got all upset and started making demands for me to put up clips of good WCK. I'm not your slave to search out clips on the internet.

You are making claims that a top level BJJ practitioner, competitor, and coach is "devolving" the art of BJJ. I'm asking for simple explanations from you of why you think so and what principles you think he's breaking. You refuse to provide supporting evidence for your claims.

So it's not the same thing, in spite of your attempts to try to make it so.
    It is exactly the same thing.

You criticised a high quality live wing chun clip but refused to provide evidence to back up your criticism. i.e. you just mouthed off about it and continue to lie and obfuscate at every opportunity

I criticise Telles, whose changes to the art of bjj are not regarded as being in line with its founding principles by a wide range of different black belts and you get all mouthy about it, start crying, and attempt a pathetic bjj citizens arrest on me. Well I'm sorry matey, it just doesn't work that way. If you want your question answered then answer mine first. The world does not revolve around your personal opinions.

It is exactly the same thing.

You criticised a high quality live wing chun clip but refused to provide evidence to back up your criticism. i.e. you just mouthed off about it and continue to lie and obfuscate at every opportunity

I criticise Telles, whose changes to the art of bjj are not regarded as being in line with its founding principles by a wide range of different black belts and you get all mouthy about it, start crying, and attempt a pathetic bjj citizens arrest on me. Well I'm sorry matey, it just doesn't work that way. If you want your question answered then answer mine first. The world does not revolve around your personal opinions.
    Wow the troll is getting expressive....

Even using pirate language like "matey". "Ahoy matey", answer me question first ye will or ye get naught from me.....

And whatever. Telles would laugh you off, especially after seeing your "high quality live" wing chun with the holding the face and dancing across the floor.

Wow the troll is getting expressive....

Even using pirate language like "matey". "Ahoy matey", answer me question first ye will or ye get naught from me.....

And whatever. Telles would laugh you off, especially after seeing your "high quality live" wing chun with the holding the face and dancing across the floor.
    Is Telles here? He would probably laugh you off too. That wouldn't change the fact that his 'innovations' are contrary to the principles of bjj

whose changes to the art of bjj are not regarded as being in line with its founding principles by a wide range of different black belts
    Which black belts? Quotes?
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Which black belts? Quotes?
    You will have to ask Wayfaring

You will have to ask Wayfaring
    To substantiate your claim that I completely disagree with?

Are you huffing glue again?

Again, who are you referring to in this paragraph when you mention "a wide range of different black belts" ???? Anerlich asked you this. I asked you this.

I didn't make this claim. You did. So back it up and stop trying to make it my responsibility to find evidence which is not there for your stupid viewpoint.

You know what I think? You don't have a source, and you are afraid (rightfully so) that if you list a black belt one of us probably knows him or someone in his lineage and could easily contact him to verify your stupidity.