Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of TMA

Quote Originally Posted by specialed View Post
    chicken

you talk tough, but who's hiding behind thier keyboard?
    he challenged me, I accepted, he backed out, I'm the chicken?

you're brilliant, really you are

Knifefighter summarized it well
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Wow! Speed backpedaling... challenge issued; date, place and time accepted; excuses made; backout completed. All in less tha 24 hours.

Looks like I was right... as always.

You can keep the $50.00... it was worth it to see you show your true colors.

Does Gus want to continue this? Really? Does he want to?
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 10-19-2007 at 06:14 PM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    but who's hiding behind thier keyboard?
    well, actually, it's you, since you are unwilling to reveal your name, background, style, whereabouts, etc.

oh, sorry, in language you'd understand:

cluck cluck ba-WAHK cluck

now feel free to make the standard, nigh obligatory "oh, look which of Dave's lackies / underlings / sycophants just showed up" (you really are getting predictable...)

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    he challenged me, I accepted, he backed out, I'm the chicken?

you're brilliant, really you are

Knifefighter summarized it well

Does Gus want to continue this? Really? Does he want to?

oh please, you two live close enough, just get in a car and go over there. settle it like men. what are you afraid of? you're supposed to be mr. super mma kung fu sand da knowitall. you can't really be afraid of the guy you've been trying to bully for well over a year? can you?
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Specialed you do have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    by that logic, shouldn't you as well?
    i apologize, it a misunderstanding between me and streetfighter and i was angry from strong rice juice

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

oh please, you two live close enough, just get in a car and go over there. settle it like men. what are you afraid of? you're supposed to be mr. super mma kung fu sand da knowitall. you can't really be afraid of the guy you've been trying to bully for well over a year? can you?
    yawn, you really are a huge bore so this will be my last response to you (please savor it!)

I should drive 3 hours out of my way after he challenged me a year ago and then promptly backed out? Anyone can read the thread, if you have a minute it's a laugh riot

Like I said, you're brilliant....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    your instigation-fu is lacking...

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I am a disciple of the late Chan Tai San, a true master of Chinese martial art
    ...and afraid to drive across town to fight someone... wind bag
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Specialed you do have a point there.

Talking

...and afraid to drive across town to fight someone... wind bag
    I heard Gus showed up at his school and he wouldn't come out, and that the people at the desk were saying that he wasn't in while he hiding in his office... but i have no proof of this..

Quote Originally Posted by Larro View Post
    I heard Gus showed up at his school and he wouldn't come out, and that the people at the desk were saying that he wasn't in while he hiding in his office... but i have no proof of this..
    from where ?
    who ?
    or did u just make it up ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Dave doesn't have an office, lol.
    His front desk is his office.
    And if I'm correct, except for the instructors who work for him, he doesn't have any 'people.

Gus didn't show up at his school.

Gus didn't didn't challenge Dave while he was in a wheel chair. He turned his own challenge around and hid behind his injury.

Gus DID agree to stay off the forum approximately one year ago, in exchange for something. It looks like he has broken that agreement and did so by attacking Dave.

He comes out of nowhere here and jumps into a discussion which Tai-Lik was having with LKFMDC...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Sifu Tai lik is on the money, Dave is full of ****. Jumping ino pictures and riding on Chan tai sans tail coats means nothing. The truth is Dave Ross can't light a candle to tai liks jock strap, this is a stupid mute conversation. Erick hard Grove,, give me a break that doode won by holywooding through the whole tourney. Definision of holywooding - pretending that youre hert so you can win. I haven't been on this forum for a while but please. Stop riding on Sifu's coat tails and prostitutig his name so you can justify your existance Dave.
    This was unprovoked. And the spelling/grammer is...well....a 'mute' point? (just trying to lighten up the mood)

This is exactly what happened last time.

Gus should mind his own business and stay out of other people's discussions when they do not pertain to him. If the discussion was ABOUT HIM, I would/could understand him jumping in. But it wasn't. It had nothing to do with him at all.

Personally, I have resigned myself NOT to participate in any more flame-wars on this or any other forum. Other than having Gus off the forum, I wasn't happy with the result of last years' melee. Although I felt certain non-facts were brought to light, some have yet to be verified.

Here it is; Some people have accomplishments, some people have facts, some people have stories, some have delusions. Arguing about them here, accomplishes little.

This feuds are a little fun at first, but if you are a forward-moving-person, they can be very distracting and extremely consuming.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 10-20-2007 at 05:37 AM.

I'm taking all challenges.

I will show you the true value of TMA in conflict. Bring it on, you MMA *****es!!!!!

My two years of martial arts training vs. yours!

$50K minimum.

BTW, you'll have to wait a couple of years or decades until I get my hands on that kind of money, unless you're willing to spot me 50K.

cjurakpt Guest
    you are cluless, beyond all belief - but considering that you are obviously a charter member of the laundry-ladies club, I guess it's to be expected

and yes, Mike is correct - Dave's current location does not have an office nor does he have any front desk "people"; his previous location was the same way; in fact, the 4 locations before that? all the same; which also begs the question, if Gus showed up at his school which location was it and when? it would have had to have been pretty recently, since priot to CTS's passing, Gus was pretty much off the radar in NYC for quite a long time; unless you can elucidate all that, then you are really just talking out you aZZ; so <buzzer sound>, thank you for playing

anyway, I agree with Mike - this can be "fun", in a manner of speaking, but it is ultimately very time-consuming and non-productive for "forward moving" individuals, and I thoroughly appreciate his reminder in that regard; as such, I will no longer engage in commentary on anything to do with Gus or posts related to him, one way or another - suffice it to say, despite whatever his inherent skill level may be, I hold his general credibilty regarding his claims about the nature of his experience with CTS as essentially non-existent, ranging from mildly inflated to grossly exaggerated to outrightly spurious, and we'll leave it at that; if he, or any others, wish to take issue with that, he/they can address it to me privately, as I will no longer engage in public discourse on the matter
    Last edited by cjurakpt; 10-20-2007 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    you are cluless, beyond all belief - but considering that you are obviously a charter member of the laundry-ladies club, I guess it's to be expected
    FRIST OFF, J@CK-@FF I'm Just saying whats the word on the street is..... AND ANOTHER THING IS I'M NOT A LITTLE P*$$Y B*TCH THROWING PEOPLE UNDER THE BUS....So never mind where i heard this from....Just know what the word on the street is.. ALSO WHAT WAS THAT LAST 7 WORDS IN MY LAST POST?...."but i have no proof of this"

www.whogivesash*t.com

Why would you jump into a discussion in the first place just to repeat something slanderous if you have absolutely no clue whether it's true or not.

"the word on the street?" what does that mean anyway?...rhetorical question, you don't have to answer.

Sorry......but if you repeat something expect to be responsible for it. The fact that youre mad at THEM makes no sense. It seems these guys have enough issues with each other without outsiders tossing in lies.
    Last edited by Anthony; 10-20-2007 at 09:02 AM.

I'm Soo Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Why would you jump into a discussion in the first place just to repeat something slanderous
    slanderous? define it then use it.
    ps. i'm not mad I just don't get it.. these guys trained with each other then sh*t on each other. calling people frauds and who trained with who thats some vagina type of talk.

but also note if someone called me out to a fight. I wouldn't be waiting for them to show up, I'd go to them with my hands doing all the talking. I wouldn't accept and be like "oh come here and fight me" If I knew the guy that called me out, I'd be out the door and handle my biz. get at them not saying a word and just start working..

I RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE KNOWN TO TAKE LIVES WITH THERE CMA. AND THE ONES WHO TEACH THERE FIGHTING SYSTEM....

MMA BULLSH*T I PI$$ IN THE MOLD, YOU WERE FORGED FROM.

Fighting is not a sport. it's a weapon.

I'M FINISHED WITH THIS SITE
    THERES TOO MANY H-MO'S IN SITE AND NO WARRIORS...
    reply copy my quote talk sh*t it'll just be in vane.

www.WhoGivesAshi*t.com
    Last edited by Larro; 10-20-2007 at 09:35 AM.