Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of TMA

I'll save people some reading, this quote sums up what happened in the other thread in which Gus challenged me, bet knifefighter $50 I was too scared to respond and then backed out

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Wow! Speed backpedaling... challenge issued; date, place and time accepted; excuses made; backout completed. All in less tha 24 hours.

Looks like I was right... as always.

You can keep the $50.00... it was worth it to see you show your true colors.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mantis7 View Post
    Someone...claim CTS as their step-father!!!!!
    unfortunately, we haven't seen John Takeshi around much of late, so that will not be happening anytime soon...

Talking ya also forgot

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    This is his web site http://www.greencloud.net/
    http://www.youtube.com/GreenCloudKungFu

Pankration

Pankration is an ancient sport and a martial art introduced in the Greek Olympic games in 648 BC. Pankration bouts were quite brutal and sometimes life-threatening to the competitors. As a result, a paides event (a somewhat vague younger age group) for pankration wasn't established at Olympia until 200 B.C.

TV = idiot box
    but so are computers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Larro View Post
    Pankration is an ancient sport and a martial art introduced in the Greek Olympic games in 648 BC. Pankration bouts were quite brutal and sometimes life-threatening to the competitors. As a result, a paides event (a somewhat vague younger age group) for pankration wasn't established at Olympia until 200 B.C.
    you do realize there is not a single verifiable source to conclude that the original system practiced in ancient Greece survived until today? The people IN GREECE claiming to do it say they re-dsicovered it, by piecing the techniques back togehter from historical records and artwork, and only did so after 1982

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

here's a pic from the end of the NACMAF masters' demo,
    from left to right Anthony Goh, Tai Yim, Ken Lo, YC Wong, Chan Tai San, ME, the sifu from UK, John Funk and Nick Gracien
    i see only umpa lumpas
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    just fine dave come on by and vist and I'l show how how good my hip replacement was. The fact is youre full of **** and yea toche I have to admitt you got the best of me on this forum when I was in a wheel chair. I'm just fine now go and post anything you want, everything is you post is a fabricated BS any way.
    u said u wouldnt post on this forum again

what happened to that

?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    they are all sifus with years of experience.
    You should stay the **** out of this.
    its a discussion forum

ppl come here to discuss

i or he can say whatever we like

so yeah fuc k you buddy

you do realize there is not a single verifiable source to conclude that the original system practiced in ancient Greece survived until today? The people IN GREECE claiming to do it say they re-dsicovered it, by piecing the techniques back togehter from historical records and artwork, and only did so after 1982
    Yeah right, and next you'll be telling us that Chris Clugstron didn't Re-discover the Fighting System Used By The Gladiators In Ancient Rome That Is Super-Easy To Learn And MEGA-Easy To Use - And It Kicks Butt On Every Other Martial Art Ever Created. It Even Beats Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune.

Dohttp://www.safetytechnology.com/clugston.htm
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    u said u wouldnt post on this forum again

what happened to that ?
    Gus apparently thinks no one remembers

His new story is how someone took advantage of him while he was "in a wheelchair"

This is the start http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...=43499&page=37

Notice that Gus challenged me, there was NEVER any mention of him being in a wheelchair, and notice how quickly he starts ducking out of the fight

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    they are all sifus with years of experience.
    You should stay the **** out of this.
    by that logic, shouldn't you as well?

His new story is how someone took advantage of him while he was "in a wheelchair"

Notice that Gus challenged me, there was NEVER any mention of him being in a wheelchair, and notice how quickly he starts ducking out of the fight
    lkfmdc, if you're such a badass, why not pop in on greencloud and teach him who the real tough guy is? you have that gracie belt now after all you're such a fake.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Specialed you do have a point there.

who's the internet tough guy now? go show the world your sandammagracie skills bigmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by specialed View Post
    lkfmdc, if you're such a badass, why not pop in on greencloud and teach him who the real tough guy is? you have that gracie belt now after all you're such a fake.
    LMFAO, dude, you're a bore.... anyone can read the thread and watch Gus squirm for pages and pages, excuse after excuse... his "last word" was he was coming to Mohegan Sun and guess what, he never showed

LMFAO, dude, you're a bore.... anyone can read the thread and watch Gus squirm for pages and pages, excuse after excuse... his "last word" was he was coming to Mohegan Sun and guess what, he never showed

chicken

you talk tough, but who's hiding behind thier keyboard?