Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: ermei snake oil salesman

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    why dont you post a video showing us the ipman wooden dummy signature?
    I leave it to Wck historian researchers,

Many wcners can read signatures of Ipman , yks ...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I leave it to Wck historian researchers,

Many wcners can read signatures of Ipman , yks ...etc.
    yeah i saw it.
    sincerly, eddie

yeah i saw it.
    i'll give you one thing. i was always told it was an internal style when i was learning wing chun, a blend of hard and soft. i know from my research that started twenty years ago, that it's imho the internal aspects of the art that are missing from most people's training.

but, i still think your nut! nothing personal
    sincerly, eddie

Carlos, how can we trust what a liar says and what the evidence he shows. He can make up his OWN stories and show what he called evidence. All are not getting proved. The post on his email below completely shows this fake buddhist being a liar. He has a mission on wck and his agenda on his ykwc spreading what he said in US and Europe now, and later should be all over the world.

Sifu Wayne Yung posted recently in facebook:

For those(HSRC) who wear wck researcher robes, fake buddhists, and mouses in Martial Arts Community, any authorities assigning them to do their wck research in any means.
    See how a liar said in his email point #3, co-work with SRC still very active in wck community
    ----------
    Hendrik.
    To MeRobert ChuJack Chang
    Feb 17

Wayne,

1. Be able to make Happy is a great thing Robert and I will do.

2. Great that you met Sergio and have first hand understanding on him and the possibility for further program. My best wishes for you and him. I am sure there are alots of things you can teaches him on the history and culture of Wck. Also, you guys sure will come up with good videos for Wck history and SCWC to share with the world.

3. I have made my decision to wash my hand on Wck and become a full time Buddhist since my mission in Wck is completed. That is what I like to do here on with lots of good memories in Wck.

Best regards
    Hendrik

Sent from my iPad

Tell me more about the snake engine.
    Name:  C-IN2popcolourgreen.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  9.0 KB
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Carlos, how can we trust what a liar says and what the evidence he shows. He can make up his OWN stories and show what he called evidence. All are not getting proved. The post on his email below completely shows this fake buddhist being a liar. He has a mission on wck and his agenda on his ykwc spreading what he said in US and Europe now, and later should be all over the world.

Sifu Wayne Yung posted recently in facebook:

For those(HSRC) who wear wck researcher robes, fake buddhists, and mouses in Martial Arts Community, any authorities assigning them to do their wck research in any means.
    See how a liar said in his email point #3, co-work with SRC still very active in wck community
    ----------
    Hendrik.
    To MeRobert ChuJack Chang
    Feb 17

Wayne,

1. Be able to make Happy is a great thing Robert and I will do.

2. Great that you met Sergio and have first hand understanding on him and the possibility for further program. My best wishes for you and him. I am sure there are alots of things you can teaches him on the history and culture of Wck. Also, you guys sure will come up with good videos for Wck history and SCWC to share with the world.

3. I have made my decision to wash my hand on Wck and become a full time Buddhist since my mission in Wck is completed. That is what I like to do here on with lots of good memories in Wck.

Best regards
    Hendrik

Sent from my iPad
    Hendrik word as good as nothing. Here you show he is in fact untrustworthy and liar too always speaks in broad strokes try to speak for others and always cut down others. Model behavior? He says he washed his hands from Wing Chun but obviously not true he still posts 100x daily in Wing Chun forum. If his Wing Chun is done then it is dead horse he keeps beating everyday. What kind of Buddhist is addicted to online world spilling his guts to strangers hoping he will be remembered in 30 years as some great sage? That is all 100% ego and grandeur. Does he represent his Sifu teachings well or really promoting himself? Nothing special about Hendrik and the world can see it. He talk so much shows he knows very little.

BaiSee, Loyalty, MoDak, Ethics, Morality... Family rules ....

In Traditional Kung Fu families, BaiSee is a very important to a practitioner to become a disciple of a family. In his whole life, only the BaisSee sifu is his exclusive sifu for his whole life. He need loyalty to the family and pay hard to learn the complete system of the family, then carry forward to the next generation. The length will be last for his rest of the whole life. As a sifu, he will pass the whole system to the disciple. Besides learning the skills, disciples also need to learn what a MoDak, Martial Arts ethics & morality are. That's the important pats of the traditional kung fu culture. Individual families they have their individual cultures based on their yearly development. Being disciples need to learn the culture of what their family as well.

Today, kung fu practitioners should be educated what the traditional kung fu culture is. What they need to follow, as they learn the arts. However, some people not paying too much effort on learning, and try to make a discipleship relation to take advantages from the families. Really, how much they understand the arts of the families they make baisee to a sifu there, and become just a collector only.

Some of them wearing a research robe trying to dig something out from some low profile families, and represent them bringing them out to the public. How much do they know why the lineage keeping low profile, not opening up ? Does it intrude the privacy of individual lineages ? Really, the term "Research", what really means ? In What ways ? Doing research means they can do whatever they like to explore IN ANY MEANS to get information IMPROPERLY? Will it hurt those lineages and destroying the individual lineage duties ? For what ? Then makes their own interpretation to show to the public. For their individual benefits or any other HIDDEN means ? It makes no difference like stealing in a improper way. Those people they are not the real researchers, what they behave just like what called MuLamLoShe( A mouse in Martial Arts Community).

Can this type of behaviours exist on the today martial arts researchers ? What the information they get in improper ways, are they good to the martial arts community ?

Finally, RCHS, what type of Chinese characters being used in the Ancient China? When the Simplied characters introduced today commonly used in China? Are there any SI units introduced in 19th century?
    Last edited by VT Andy; 05-03-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Do your homework on Cho family wooden dummy, do your homework in wing chun kuen history on woodern dummy evolution. Show us a photo of Cho family practicing Woodern dummy in 1960s.

The worst thing many do these days is taking from Ipman Wck without giving credit and claim one has it all, un aware of one copy Ipman signature blindly. If one fall into this type of trap. Not one can save you. The Wck historians know who you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by FongSung View Post
    Oh... So it is now from Ip Family not Law Family.... do make up your mind?

Of course not the full set a few section missing is all I'll say.
    Mouse caught in mouse trap.

Quote Originally Posted by FongSung View Post
    [said stuff}
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    [copied and pasted some things]
    Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    [engaged in childish banter]
    Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    [repeated and copied what others said]
    Until you guys actually counter Hendrik's theories on a point by point basis or even provide a cogent written piece on the type of power generation your lineage engages in, your constant attacks on Hendrik come across as nothing more than childish and ill informed remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Until you guys actually counter Hendrik's theories on a point by point basis or even provide a cogent written piece on the type of power generation your lineage engages in, your constant attacks on Hendrik come across as nothing more than childish and ill informed remarks.
    1. actually he is the one that has to show the proof of his power generation! he is the one making the claim it is different then what everyone else is doing.

2. the only proof he has shown is kuen kiut. kuen kiut that he is connecting the dots, and endless videos of theory. anyone of us on here can scribble wing chun theory on a notepad.
    3. he needs to demostrate his power generation on a video, or have one of his students demonstrate. the two videos that were his proof were nothing special that i havent been taught, or seen.
    sincerly, eddie

1. actually he is the one that has to show the proof of his power generation! he is the one making the claim it is different then what everyone else is doing.

2. the only proof he has shown is kuen kiut. kuen kiut that he is connecting the dots, and endless videos of theory. anyone of us on here can scribble wing chun theory on a notepad.
    3. he needs to demostrate his power generation on a video, or have one of his students demonstrate. the two videos that were his proof were nothing special that i havent been taught, or seen.
    oh to add to this, maybe he can break it down with a student, and explain it step by step. it might easier for us all to grasp it.
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    I wasn't attacking Hendrik, I was just insinuating Wang Chung is like two men in a deep embrace.

Name:  590998ee5e5406aa422ee2b4b956b253.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  13.2 KB
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    I wasn't attacking Hendrik, I was just insinuating Wang Chung is like two men in a deep embrace.

Name:  590998ee5e5406aa422ee2b4b956b253.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  13.2 KB
    **** thats not right!! yuck!!! whats wrong with you!
    sincerly, eddie

**** thats not right!! yuck!!! whats wrong with you!
    You like it.

I see little point challenging your substantive points when your child like banter with respects to h o m o sexuality and the evident h o m o phobia, reinforces my statement that you are coming across as child like with taunts straight from the playground.

Regardless, you can foster a powerful critique of Hendrik's ideas and theory by his own terms of reference. There are contradictions there and misunderstandings of a more 'western medical' point of view, with respects to what he has said. Incidentally, I agree with some of what Hendrik says and suggests but I place it outside of debates on 'origins' and lineages. Nearly everything he has said I have encountered before through conversations with and amongst the upper echelons of the VTAA in HK.

oh to add to this, maybe he can break it down with a student, and explain it step by step. it might easier for us all to grasp it.
    And reveal the secret ? I would love to see that. Basically , Hendrik , like so many others believes he has something special that others don't , this is a common thing in wing chun and it has been seen so many times (twc, hfy, hkb, ...) . It is symptomatic that most of the people who believe in "secretes" , chi powers ect , are not able to do 10 push ups or hit the heavy bag without hurting them self , they can talk endlessly about theories but when they have to actually show something than we have things like :"you have reach certain level to understand it " or other excuses , everything but real demonstration which would support their theories .