Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

The Two-Year Grandmaster never ceases to impress himself! (and bore the shit out of everyone else)

doesnt mister dav rooss have youtube videoss of him doing traditional kung fu forms and aplicatations on youtubes? how is he fake?
    that famous shaolin monk shi yanlei does mauy thai and san da he is fake too?
    Last edited by bawang; 03-07-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    doesnt mister dav rooss have youtube videoss of him doing traditional kung fu forms and aplicatations on youtubes?
    I don't know if he has. All I have seen from him are the videos of his kickboxing students fighting. His main concern does not seem to be traditional kung fu but the marketing/advertising of his KICKBOXING GYM.

He may very well have some of himself doing forms and applications which is funny in light of his comments about traditional training. I believe that he may be wanting to dominate both the knucklehead and the Traditional markets. Even if he seems to be qualified for the former and not the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang
    how is he fake?
    Putting up video clips does not make anyone a master.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang
    that famous shaolin monk shi yanlei does mauy thai and san da he is fake too?
    I would hazzard a guess that he had MASTERED kung fu before he went on to experiment with with ring sports.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-07-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    The Two-Year Grandmaster never ceases to impress himself! (and bore the shit out of everyone else)
    More idiotic comments from the wrestling coach to the "knucklehead" majority here in the kung fu forums.

You'd better repeat "authentic," "glorified kickboxer," and "knucklehead" again soon, oh great Two-Year Grandmaster, before people forget your mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I don't know if he has. All I have seen from him are the videos of his kickboxing students fighting. His main concern does not seem to be traditional kung fu but the marketing/advertising of his KICKBOXING GYM.

He may very well have some of himself doing forms and applications which is funny in light of his comments about traditional training. I believe that he may be wanting to dominate both the knucklehead and the Traditional markets. Even if he seems to be qualified for the former and not the latter.

Putting up video clips does not make anyone a master.

I would hazzard a guess that he had MASTERED kung fu before he went on to experiment with with ring sports.
    I have a bookmarked video of sifu ross doing some lama form. Its actually VERY VERY well done.

So the man can do Traditional Kung fu and Glorified kickboxing.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I have a bookmarked video of sifu ross doing some lama form. Its actually VERY VERY well done.

So the man can do Traditional Kung fu and Glorified kickboxing.
    There are many people who can do nice forms. However, despite what some of these people want us to believe authentic kung fu is about fighting.

Can "sifu" Ross fight using traditional kung fu? In the light of his comments regarding traditional training methods and his insistent marketing of his kickboxing school I would say that no the "sifu" is not a traditionalist.

Taking into account his continued character assassination attempts through blatant lies and going as far as dragging my sifu's name all over this forum. I would suggest that his character is not befeeting of a real traditional sifu, so just as well that he isn't!!!

You'd better repeat "authentic," "glorified kickboxer," and "knucklehead" again soon, oh great Two-Year Grandmaster, before people forget your mantra.

You are right as punchdrunk knuckleheads were never known for their good memories. Thanks.

There are many people who can do nice forms. However, despite what some of these people want us to believe authentic kung fu is about fighting.!!!

Ok, who have you fought?

Ok, who have you fought?
    Christ!

You are so stupid it is unbelievable. You missed the whole point of that post. Why do you knuckleheads have to act like knuckleheads ALL the time?

Why can't you just act normal just once in a while or at least read a post properly. I mean, it wasn't a long post even by your attention span standards.

My sympaphies to your parents.

Christ!

I don't need to know about your struggles with your faith. Who have you fought?

I don't need to know about your struggles with your faith. Who have you fought?
    I don't do sports competitions and you wouldn't know the people who I have "fought" in training.

Now, ask me another stupid question.

I don't do sports competitions and you wouldn't know the people who I have "fought" in training.

In other words, you have never fought anyone, ever so STFU.

In other words, you have never fought anyone, ever so STFU.
    In other words I haven't fought in sports competitions.

In other words I haven't fought in sports competitions.
    thats not what he said

but yeah you havent fought anyone really have you you just stay inside and play pattycake ahah
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.