Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    In other words I haven't fought - ever
    Yeah, that much is pretty obvious, TYGM.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    thats not what he said

but yeah you havent fought anyone really have you you just stay inside and play pattycake ahah
    In all of your functional training you have not managed to realize that sport fighting is not real fighting. So I suppose that it is you who is playing "pattycake"....lol,lol,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Yeah, that much is pretty obvious, TYGM.
    I see that you have learnt the art of misrepresenting posts from "sifu" lkfmdc, well that is understandable as you weren't going to learn kung fu from the likes of him.

It is good to know that your eternally hanging from lkfmdc's balls was not a complete loss of time for you as you have learnt new skills in the art of being slanderous. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-08-2009 at 06:11 PM.

sports fighting is "real fighting" if they hit you they are going to hurt you. just because it has rules doesnt make it "real" if anything it is good training for reaction. the more you use your skill against someone who wants to hurt you the better you get at using "your real kung fu". if you ever been in a real fight. which i am not saying you have or have not. most guys want to square up with you if its not just some f*cker jumping out of the bushes and hitting you with a pipe.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 03-08-2009 at 08:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    sports fighting is "real fighting" if they hit you they are going to hurt you. just because it has rules doesnt make it "real" if anything it is good training for reaction. the more you use your skill against someone who wants to hurt you the better you get at using "your real kung fu". if you ever been in a real fight. which i am not saying you have or have not. most guys want to square up with you if its not just some f*cker jumping out of the bushes and hitting you with a pipe.
    No one is saying that sports fighting is bad and it does have its advantages, but it is not REAL FIGHTING.

In real fights some people do jump you. Others will square up but there are no rules and no time to prepare psychologically.

No one is saying that sports fighting is bad and it does have its advantages, but it is not REAL FIGHTING.

In real fights some people do jump you. Others will square up but there are no rules and no time to prepare psychologically.
    sports fighting is real fighting. people get in a ring so therefore its real. they kick and punch and beat the crap out of each other. it just has set rules. to not call it real is unjust. i know some "sports" fighters that would kick the crap out of Traditional Martial Artists because the way they train and prepare themselves.

sports fighting does not equal street fighting, which is different. we all know that. people are no holds bar, if thats what you mean by "real", in the street. if you want to see a good no holds bar movie. i suggest NO HOLDS BAR!

both are real forms of fighting. one with rules one without. to put down one for the adoration of another is stupid IMO. they both serve a purpose and complement each other for training purposes.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 03-08-2009 at 09:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    sports fighting is "real fighting" if they hit you they are going to hurt you. just because it has rules doesnt make it "real" if anything it is good training for reaction. the more you use your skill against someone who wants to hurt you the better you get at using "your real kung fu". if you ever been in a real fight. which i am not saying you have or have not.

I'm betting he has not.

a person who fight a lot dooes not talks like him
    he lie
    and he do weng chun what a surprise

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    he lie
    Bawang has to be one of my favorite people on this board...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Of course you mean trained as "French Chefs" and not French Chefs!

I wish I had a dime for every time a knucklehead told me that he had trained in "kung fu".

If I had a dime for every basement chunner who denied there was any wrestling in CMA and who denied that supplementing that wrestling with ground fighting from a Japanese source I'd be a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    he lie
    and he do weng chun what a surprise
    One thing Bawang: He hasn't outright lied in that he hasn't outright said he has fought. We all can read subtexts well enough to know that HW108 has been in about as many fights as the purple teletubby. Until he comes out and says "I fight" he hasn't lied. Let him believe that chunner slap fighting is more "real" than boxing or wrestling. Because we have "rules" like 'no eye pokes' whereas his training allows him to score 'points'* for a simulated eye strike that doesn't strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Bawang has to be one of my favorite people on this board...
    I 100% agree. Bawang is awesome.

*No actual points scored as he only "fights" in class, in his kwoon, in a non-competitive atmosphere because we all know that collegial slap fighting is so much like the uncompetitive world of 7eh 1337 s7r337.
    Last edited by SimonM; 03-09-2009 at 08:59 AM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I have a bookmarked video of sifu ross doing some lama form. Its actually VERY VERY well done.

So the man can do Traditional Kung fu and Glorified kickboxing.
    First of all, thanks

more kung fu that I don't actually know

Hung Ga
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlmylIA0_w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Z8Gpq-RUY
    Lama Pai (just walk through speed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwAMvJmBcR0
    learning tiger fork
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    First of all, thanks

more kung fu that I don't actually know

Hung Ga
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlmylIA0_w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Z8Gpq-RUY
    Lama Pai (just walk through speed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwAMvJmBcR0
    learning tiger fork
    Bah, just some glorified, knuckle head, toke smoking, basket weaving, crochet knitting, sun tan lotion rubbing, brasilian wax job waxing, .....Ah ****, I forgot what I was gonna say !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

im pretty sure bawang has this forum on lockdown for submitting the best random thread comments

Bawang > all the other posters
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I would rather be known as a knucklehead than some unknown internet coward who has diarrhea of the piehole like a certain mouthboxer we have come to know.

Knuckleheads fight.

TYGM do not.

enough said.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Remember PsychoMantis: HW108 has already decried that he has no such abilities. According to him: he isn't ready for Wing Chun's ultrasecret superduper groundfighting techniques, but WC has them and thus anyone who trains outside of CMA for groundfighting is a "knucklehead" and we are "not doing real kung fu" because we didn't spend decades standing in horse stance and instead got right to the business of fighting.

'Sides which, Dale will have to get in line... I've got dibbs.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.