PDA

View Full Version : This forum is on the brink of death..

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

chen zhen
10-22-2003, 08:17 AM
I wrote as well. I also spotted him on the furagz chat, but then he dissapeared as fast as i logged in.

else; im making a big sociology report. & a whole lotta other sh!t, im really busy.

Kristoffer
10-22-2003, 08:37 AM
k, you on your last year now?

Starchaser107
10-22-2003, 09:43 AM
yo yo , greetings
im very sleepy.

Kristoffer
10-22-2003, 09:54 AM
then u should sleep

chen zhen
10-22-2003, 10:02 AM
nah, im still second year, I told you already!:D

btw which of the tracks did you find? you can send them already, if they're mp3 files.

to:
chenzhen@firkant.net

:)

Kristoffer
10-22-2003, 10:39 AM
Shade Sheist, Kurupt & Nate Dogg - Where I Wanna Be
D.P.G. - Coastin
Tha Eastsidaz - I luv it
All Night Long - Daz
Kurupt feat. Nate Dogg - Behind The Walls

oh n do u want these to?:
Kool G Rap - 09 - Fight Club - simplemp3s
kool g rap - my life

chen zhen
10-22-2003, 11:02 AM
no, not the kool g Rap ones. the others is what i looked for.

and the others i asked about, no luck there? too bad. i guess ill try to find them another way.:)

Starchaser107
10-22-2003, 11:03 AM
How about a "Brink of" event to generate a higher post count and propel this thread forward.

by the way check out this link :
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/careers/package.jsp?name=fte/shortpeople/shortpeople

Kristoffer
10-22-2003, 11:39 AM
yea these are the ones I found. I'll try send em to your mail.

How about a "Brink of" event to generate a higher post count and propel this thread forward.

cool, what's the event?

chen zhen
10-22-2003, 11:47 AM
id like to hear the idea as well.

and about the tracks, just send them one after another on the adress i posed before. or if u can, make a zip folder and put them in. whatever is easiest for u.

Kristoffer
10-22-2003, 11:53 AM
btw I saw The Hunted today. Not really a good movie but the fight scenes was awsome. Most realistic knife fighting scenes I've seen in any movie. Pretty gory. Definatly worth takin a look at. On another not so funny note I searched for knife fighting videos on kazaa when I stubled on something that said it was someone being cut with a knife. In the under text it said, 'russian soldier knifed by nazi'. I just watched it....

:(
WARNING! DON'T READ BELOW IF YOUR SQUIRMISH!

fuuuuck disgusting... ****ing horrible! It was for real. Close up on some poor guy held down on the ground, they knifed him in the throat, he started wriggling and tryed to scream when they slit his throath and blood was all over... mother****ers who have this on their comps can't be sane in the head

Kristoffer
10-22-2003, 11:56 AM
oh n chen I'm sending ya the tracks now.
I'm mixtering with how much I can send at the time

chen zhen
10-22-2003, 12:45 PM
noo what happened! come back K!:eek::cool:

Kristoffer
10-22-2003, 12:51 PM
I'm back

Shaolin-Do
10-22-2003, 01:53 PM
Im front.

Yeah K, Ive seen some of the "snuff" videos... I cant decide whats real and whats not... but its disturbing either way.

Starchaser107
10-22-2003, 02:39 PM
I'm both above and below.

Starchaser107
10-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Oh yeh,
Chen why don't u like G. Rap?

it's like Kool G. Rap, Rakim, and Big Daddy Kane... the trinity.

GeneChing
10-22-2003, 03:17 PM
Moderating isn't for everyone, that's for sure. And it's easy to get too wrapped up in the forum, to take it personally. Maybe because it's written down and it's public. But moderators need to be moderate, and unfortunately, FC's skepticism was too much for the TCM forum.

FC is certainly not the first to go away upset. But hopefully, he'll come back in good time. Keep the faith, guys.

Shaolin-Do
10-22-2003, 10:13 PM
That sucks. If hes too upset hopefully hell come back under alias at least or something... Fock people on the net as far as Im concerned. (cept for the nice ones) ;)

Starchaser107
10-22-2003, 11:51 PM
there is a world outside of the internet.
a world in which people are people, and everything is everything.
tonight the cows sleep safely
but tommorrow their beautiful red carcassess may decorate the silent rancid gallows of the abbatoir.
to our friends, ..and we can count the true ones probably on one hand..some of us on one finger , May life grant them happiness ,may thier smiles brighten the days of others. May God grant them favour and safe passage in thier daily routines.
And for our enemies, may they die slow and painful deaths. May we all have the great fortune to see our enemies before us and watch them as they slip into death, and if we are truly lucky , may we be able to deal thier killing blows or inflict thier strangulations or fatal lacerations. We are warriors without a killing field without a medium to express our passion and silence the ones that harm us. There is no proving ground.
The law forces us to be silent jesuses or ghandis , to turn the other cheek while our foes mock us, belittle us , disrespect and harm us, emotionally and physically.
if some of us here were granted the ability to be the arbirtrators of justice , the world would be a much more desolate place.
it is dark enough as it is, and needs not my tyranny...
nor ours.
so now we are forced to either become jaded, dejected empty charicatures of what was once human, by becoming thick skinned,
full of sarcasm and dark humour. or pitiful wretches afraid of the world around us, afraid to speak, afraid of what awaits us if we do, and we take offence to everything silently and bear it on the inside.
this is just a vehicle to vent... that is all it is, maybe all of this can be summed up as shaolin do said , "Fock people on the net as far as Im concerned. (cept for the nice ones) "

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 05:29 AM
Chen why don't u like G. Rap?

no u misunderstood, im a great fan of Giancana! I just made a list of tracks that K should download, and there was some Kool G tracks among them. then he asked if i wanted them (cuz he was sending tracks to me) and i said no, cuz i already had them.

clear now?;)

bodhitree
10-23-2003, 06:14 AM
Chen
what do you go to school for?

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 06:21 AM

where did all the stress come from..
suddenly I have a huge national test on saturday that I've paid for (it takes a whole day). So I'm starting to read up to it today. Also I gotta prepare mentally before training and plan my next comp. and go through the new stuff. Also it's my girls brrrrfday next wednesday n I gotta buy stuff and figure out how to cook vegetarian food as she's requested as a gift. I can't cook fo shyte. And soon they'll throw me to the millatary and oh my job just went bankrupt.

I'll guess that chen your still used to this stress coz of your school but I've adapted to this chillin state of mind so this sucks.

Yeah K, Ive seen some of the "snuff" videos... I cant decide whats real and whats not... but its disturbing either way.

Yea, if people can manage to do fake ones that ppl think is real then they should try get a job in the movie biz. Horrible

bodhitree
10-23-2003, 06:53 AM
hope it all works out Kristoffer

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 07:09 AM
thanks, I'm sure it will. Gotta clear my head n all should b fine

bodhitree
10-23-2003, 07:16 AM
I feel ya
I've been going through much stress, a lot of times I just can't even see an end or a break. I try to take Gene's advice and find peace in my practice, oftentimes I can't even focus during practice.

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 07:38 AM
just do your best, K. remind yourself that ull feel much better when the test is done, and when youve won the comp.;) yes, GO & WIN, for yours and our sakes. be the best.

to clear your head, just sit sometimes & contemplate a bit, when u feel too stressed.

just some cheerin up;)

-cz

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Training calms me down tremendosly but it's between the trainings that it's hard to not stress. Many around here gets slightly depressed in these times a year coz it gets so dark and cold. I hate this weather., I'd feel alot better if I lived in Greece or something

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 07:44 AM
just do your best, K. remind yourself that ull feel much better when the test is done, and when youve won the comp. yes, GO & WIN, for yours and our sakes. be the best.

to clear your head, just sit sometimes & contemplate a bit, when u feel too stressed.

just some cheerin up

Thank's dawg :)

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 07:46 AM
in case u didnt see it, theres a reply just in top of u^

and in case of what u said, id like to live in Miami:cool:

oh man, imagine the beaches/beatches, the sun shining always, the possibility of walking around in clothes wit bad taste (think Miami Vice:D)

oooh yeeeh...:cool:

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 07:50 AM
oooh sweet.. ****ing yeah that would rule. If you woke up in the night and couldn't sleep you could just go outside the door and go training. Awsome

http://images.google.se/images?q=miami&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=sv&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 09:52 AM
Jamaica is ideal 4 that:o :o :cool:
all the best kris.

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 11:01 AM
****.. if u all noticed my name in the top of the screen in the last 3 hours, then its coz i went for a long walk and forgot to close the browser. i havent been onlibe here all the time..:o:cool:

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 11:06 AM
nope , it wasn't there.

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 01:30 PM
da weekendz iz almost here

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 01:30 PM
Read this post from the DPG forum!!!
http://www.dpgrecordz.com/gangstaville//showthread.php?s=&postid=440967#post440967

:eek: :eek: thats really far out!

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Crap, I just saw for the first time in my life a Bee fight with a fly in a verfined space. I Swear I am not joking. The bee mounted the fly and used submission techniques to subdue the fly as it bit it and tore off its wings. thats fu(King brutal man. I didn't see this on t.v. I just saw it through the window. a glass window they were trapped inbetween two panels with enough space to fly around a little.

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 01:48 PM
dats coo, i saw **** like dat before.

now read that link!:D

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 02:07 PM
thats straight up insanity. why would suge post there , thats obviously a joker.

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 02:12 PM
corz man. but shiit, its sturrin up sh!t fo real there now, it looks like the mods called Daz. hes online there now.

its really crazy:confused:

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 02:14 PM
lol trolls are everwere

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 02:14 PM
dont sweat it daz'll regulate

chen zhen
10-23-2003, 02:18 PM
this imposters gonna get banned fo sho. i mean, they even cencored the word "death row" if u write it there:p
many imposters been there before. the only real ones are daz, bad azz & soopafly who post there once in a while.

fake suge even has a russian IP, so.. hes exposed;):p

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 02:29 PM
they censor death row? How can they cencor a name for a company.. strange

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 02:37 PM
I find it a bit extreme as well.

but you know what they say... a litlle over ten pages to go...(hint)

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 02:39 PM
maaan after all this time I thought bees were vegetarian...dayum.
thats sum cold @ss $hit

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 03:01 PM
Oooh right.. they'll soon be defeated!

uhm.. yea that's cold

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 03:02 PM
Hey this is a great site bout Japan. You can read about the yakuza or all kinds of weir ****.
http://www3.tky.3web.ne.jp/~edjacob/food.html

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 03:04 PM
here's the main page
http://www3.tky.3web.ne.jp/~edjacob/intro.htm

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 03:07 PM
hope I don't go out like this :D
http://www3.tky.3web.ne.jp/~edjacob/deathtop10.htm

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 03:38 PM
War with Japan?
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/japwar.htm
Yakuza practically runs Japan. Speculations on what they are capable of doing.

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Well I'm off to restin..
piz

chen zhen
10-24-2003, 04:37 AM
Ive seen 2 flyes f*ck a few times.

looked hella weird.

Kristoffer
10-24-2003, 04:40 AM
I used to put different bugs/insects in a jar n see who won the fighting as a kid. Ants are tough to beat. They are the pitbulls of the insect world

bodhitree
10-24-2003, 06:21 AM
watching bugs fornicate.... wow what boredom can do:o

chen zhen
10-24-2003, 06:26 AM
it was not on purpose, not my fault they be f*cking outside ma carwindow:o;)

****, today i bought some cheap cd's.. which ive been wanting to have for a long time..

The Chronic-Dr Dre
Dogg Food-Tha Dogg Pound
NWA Greatest Hits-NWA

i shouldve gotten these classics a looong time ago..im ashamed i didnt have these on my shelf. (i dun gave anything on my shelf, i copy it all).

bodhitree
10-24-2003, 07:28 AM
no Grateful Dead!
Chen you ghetto a$$ mutha....

chen zhen
10-24-2003, 08:25 AM
the ghetto wont leave my veins...:cool:

hmm reminds me that my friend said he wanted to buy an illegal knife.. gotta talk him outta that. dun want no mo trouble:(

Starchaser107
10-24-2003, 08:31 AM
that was cool those japanese links kris.
beware of solar storm today
http://www.msnbc.com/news/984388.asp

Kristoffer
10-24-2003, 12:06 PM
Hmm.. There have been some articles in local papers about big 'northern lights' around here. Interesting. SC did you read about the yakuza? Pretty cool stuff, I read that theres a big book about all the different gangs in Japan complete with their adresses and phone numbers incase you wanna sign up :)

Hey Chen what kind of knife is that? I'm pondering if I can afford a machete. Just for the heck of it. I'm also thinkin about tryna get a hold of a spring baton (fjäderbatong). But they are illegal to carry unless your a police, guard or simillar. But I don't care I want one, it's perfect. Easy to conceil and I'm pretty good with short staffs so it's idealistic for self defence.

Starchaser107
10-24-2003, 12:17 PM
I read up on the Yakuza , yes. I was shocked at how open they seem to be. very disrespectful of the law as if they can't be touched... must be some power they have over there. I've never even heard of the mafia publishing a book of such nature, those Yaks really run nippon huh.

Im curious myself about what that knife was... whats the difference between a legal & illegal knife... Is it based on size?

Starchaser107
10-24-2003, 12:19 PM
afford a machete ? lol ... machetes are dirt cheap where I'm from.
and those coconut vendors are pretty skillful with them.

Shaolin-Do
10-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Machetes are pretty cheap here too... swords are more fun. Hacking up a cactus with a machete is real good fun tho... :D

Starchaser107
10-24-2003, 01:05 PM
AHA.
so u Do enjoy killing Cactus.
fiend.

Starchaser107
10-24-2003, 01:18 PM
anybody experiencing any unusual solar phenomenon? or electromagnetic problems?
anything out of the ordinary?

Starchaser107
10-24-2003, 02:29 PM
ok, on a more serious note , cause certain things bug me, although maybe they shouldn't.

does "blackness" have anything to do with one's ability to rap?
isn't that a racial slur?
that's like saying only "chinese" can do kung fu , or "japanese" can do karate, only "hispanic" people can latin dance, maybe only "indian" people should do yoga, perhaps only "russians" know how to make vodka? only "white" people should be on wall street huh?

i mean i know i might be over reacting but a comment was made that struck a nerve. What do you people think?

chen zhen
10-24-2003, 03:52 PM
maybe u right, maybe not.
cant say more.

ok bout the knife.. in DK we have a law that says u cant carry a knife wit a blade over 7 cm long. (like 3,5 inches i think), thats like a pocket knife. ull have to have a special permission.
but some minor half-illegal stores sells big hunting knifes & sh!t, i also know a splat-gun store that sells illegal firearms outta their basement..
but hey Kris, hows the knife situation over there? i know a lotta swedes carry knifes, hows the laws over there? hos the prices?

-cz

edit: watch this http://www.digi-dal.com/tupac.swf

now u know what happened:D

chingei
10-25-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
War with Japan?

I don't know what's up with that site, but that was a serious load of bs. Mr. Huang has some obvious issues. That was one heapin' helpin' of hyperbole, and the latest info more than a decade old!

chen zhen
10-25-2003, 09:19 AM
im gone for 7 hours and the only one posting is some b!tch-ass?

yall gotta do better...:rolleyes::p

chingei
10-25-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by chen zhen
im gone for 7 hours and the only one posting is some b!tch-ass?

yall gotta do better...:rolleyes::p

Don't you have a terrorist planning meeting to attend or something?

chen zhen
10-25-2003, 11:33 AM
yes, i have a pic from the last one i was at:

chingei
10-25-2003, 11:44 AM
That guy's too rich to be tryin' to look all hard 'n ****

Starchaser107
10-25-2003, 07:33 PM
beef between chingei and chen zhen, what the h3ll?

chen zhen
10-26-2003, 02:59 AM
its been like dat for a while. nothing new.

Kristoffer
10-26-2003, 04:18 AM
afford a machete ? lol ... machetes are dirt cheap where I'm from.

they cheap here too. just that I'm poor :D

Chen it's against the law to carry a knife here, period. Don't matter the size of it. The only loop hole is that you can carry if your gonna use it for hunting or in your work. But hey they are easy to hide so who cares.. :)

quote:Originally posted by Kristoffer
War with Japan?

quote:Originally posted by Chingy:
I don't know what's up with that site, but that was a serious load of bs. Mr. Huang has some obvious issues. That was one heapin' helpin' of hyperbole, and the latest info more than a decade old!

I don't think you read it through. I'm not saying I think this is gonna happen but it's interesting to read about. What part is BS?

chen zhen
10-26-2003, 05:18 AM
ok, thanks for the input. its just that my friend thinks its a good idea to have one in case he/we gets in a violent situation again. we would have the edge then, since no-one f*cks wit a guy carrying a blade.
but of course, he wants even more a 9 mm.. but small things first..:D

chingei
10-26-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer

I don't think you read it through. I'm not saying I think this is gonna happen but it's interesting to read about. What part is BS?

Why would you think that?

As for what part is bs, mostly the part between the beginning and the end.

As I mentioned, the most recent info was from 1991, and even that more than decade-old gem comes from a single article from a single (non-Japanese) source. So, one article written by one gaijin more than ten years ago is the most current info available? I hope you don't use the same source for your investment planning. Hell, the link itself says at one point "as we enter the 90's...". Well, we entered them and left them already.

The rest of the info is exaggerated for dramatic effect. You could have written a pretty **** similar article about the mafia in the US. You could write about the mafia influence in democrat politics in the 60's, their (according to conspiracy nuts) involvement in foreign policy and the Kennedy assasination, etc. And if your most recent info were 10-15 years old, you could claim that Gotti "runs new york" if you were so inclined. Such an article would be an inaccurate exaggeration just like this one. And just like the mafia in the US, the yakuza in Japan is a shade of its former self. (the decade-long recession that started in the "as we enter the" 90's has hurt a lot of traditionally structured businesses, which in a way is what organized crime is) Ironically, today the larger threat in terms of organized crime seems to be the growing presence of groups from mainland China. But that's another story...

Kristoffer
10-26-2003, 12:37 PM
wtf happend to my long ass reply? :confused:

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiggh* **** it

Kristoffer
10-26-2003, 01:25 PM
btw
GDA is back. He's in the main board

chen zhen
10-26-2003, 01:38 PM
f*ck him, never liked dat b*stard.

hey, need some feedback on my new avatar & sig :D

Kristoffer
10-26-2003, 01:47 PM
who's that, Gotti that hangs with Jarule? :confused:

chen zhen
10-26-2003, 02:05 PM
nah, he aint hangin wit ja fool.. hes still a G. i think it was only a rumor about him bein on a ja album, at least i hope so. gotti is a fav of mine.

Kristoffer
10-26-2003, 03:53 PM
Are u sure? I think I've seen him and Ja on mtv talking **** about shady records. Never heard his music though.

chen zhen
10-27-2003, 07:15 AM
u seen him WITH ja or what? else i cant see what they have wit each other to do.

(dontchu think it was IRV Gotti, u saw? they dun have nuddin to do wit each other :confused: )

but if u wanna hear him & Tha Dogg Pound in general, get the album "Dogg Food", its a classic D.Row album, straight up.

bodhitree
10-27-2003, 07:19 AM
Whats up homies.
How was your weekends?

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 07:45 AM
Ital. wha bout you?

Ming Yue
10-27-2003, 08:10 AM
hey y'all.. longtime no post.

homette's weekend was fiiiiiine. very relaxing.

:D

Shaolin-Do
10-27-2003, 08:12 AM
f*ck ja.

:eek:

Horribly failed experiment over the last week or so... Hypothesized that possibly arrogance works with women, due to the # of super hotties with d!ckheads Ive noticed lately. Chilled with a hotty and tried the arrogant thing. Didnt work. Oh well, you know theres other fish in the sea that is... ;)
Least I know I can f*ck around and not really care bout it. I probably could still fix things if I run game proper like... rather just move on tho. Met a couple of sexy twins on thursday... may as well look into that.

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 08:20 AM
jus' be urself s-d:D
yo M-Y welcome back.

Shaolin-Do
10-27-2003, 09:07 AM
Be myself? Im always myself. I just like to try new things. Im a good lookin 20 yr old. No need to be serious right now.

chen zhen
10-27-2003, 09:33 AM
the # of super hotties with d!ckheads Ive noticed lately.

u noticed too? i cant believe how many hotties date ijuts & ugly guys.. then why wont they pick me, who has good looks & a great personality?
im the best catch ever!

i simply just dun understand..:(

Shaolin-Do
10-27-2003, 09:43 AM
Dont really have a problem getting women, but I really have noticed a lot with losers/d!ckheads... Im just like "wtf?"... Ah well. Theres plenty of single hotties around anyways. Another thing that pizzes me off tho, its when the sexy wimmins are always on their d@mn cell phones whilst walking around campus... Bah. Cant go holler at a chick on her cell phone...

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Cell phones are annoying in general, but the girls that stay on thier cell phone 24-7 are even more annoying, and a bit rude, why not just hang out with the people you talk to on the cellphone instead of living on the **** thing. Although I guess the same thing might be said for those who hang out forever Online ...heh heh :p, but @ least this is done @ home & not in public. I think it's a sign of bad manners. and it's one of my pet peeves.

chen zhen
10-27-2003, 10:11 AM
:ozzzzz..ummm...what!:eek:..oh sorry...:confused:.... im pretty tired these days :rolleyes:. have a lot to do.

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 10:13 AM
oke den

Ming Yue
10-27-2003, 10:35 AM
Horribly failed experiment over the last week or so... Hypothesized that possibly arrogance works with women, due to the # of super hotties with d!ckheads Ive noticed lately. Chilled with a hotty and tried the arrogant thing. Didnt work. Oh well, you know theres other fish in the sea that is...

Arrogance doesn't work, confidence does. fine line between the two. ;)

in general, I think peeps who talk on thier cell phone in public incessantly are just trying to look like they have a big social calendar and lots of friends.

...I don't like 'em all that much. I keep one in my car for emergencies, but I don't want people to be able to get a hold of me whenever they want. :rolleyes:

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 10:43 AM
i totally screen calls. i totally resent "private numbers" (if my caller id cannot recognize a #, i'm probably not going to answer it), I much rather converse in person than spend long periods of time on the phone, I have a cell phone for convenience, it helps with efficiency.

Kristoffer
10-27-2003, 11:05 AM
IRV Gotti, u saw?
Hmm.. Probebly was. He did sumting with Ja on some video shoot or something. blah who cares

u noticed too? i cant believe how many hotties date ijuts & ugly guys.

This bothers me alot. But it's good that losers can get wimmin too, props to them.

On the cellphone issue. I keep all the important numbers (and unimportant) in mine, so it's handy. I almost never have the sound on however, coz I too find ppl's phones annoying on the subway etc.. No need for some annoying tune, mine vibrates.

Shaolin-Do
10-27-2003, 11:08 AM
Mine vibrates and rings at once. All the ****ing time. Gets kinda annoying... MY - I know. Was just trying something out, as I dont really give a fock. :) Im not trying to find a relationship... Im only gonna live here for 1 1/2 more years. Is time for fun. :eek:

Kristoffer
10-27-2003, 11:30 AM
your free, I'm not
:rolleyes: :D

chen zhen
10-27-2003, 11:44 AM
Hmm.. Probebly was. He did sumting with Ja on some video shoot or something. blah who cares

Irv gotti is the fatboy who leads "murder ink", the army of b!tch-ass fakeboys. Young Gotti is a an OG emcee who's been around since "The Chronic"
big diff;)

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 12:24 PM
murder inc is wack. but ashanti can sing. thats about it. oh and ja rules pop duets with all those ladies sound great , i'm not gonna hate on ja, where that is concerned...those hits sound d@mn good...but does it make him a thug...?...NO
and I refuse to accept him as one.

Kristoffer
10-27-2003, 12:28 PM
yea

Meat Shake
10-27-2003, 02:38 PM
I wont respect Ja as a thug or musician. Hes just an e-tarded
****. Hip pop can suck my ass.

chen zhen
10-27-2003, 02:50 PM
good debut:D

ya, Ja will never live up to the best eastcoast rapper ever:

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Artist: Kool G. Rap
Album: Rawkus Raw Materials 2001
Song: First Nigga (Primo Remix)
Typed by: jm_harderwijk@hotmail.com

[Premier cuts & scratches]
"Kool G. Rap is my name"

[Hook]
Yo, who that first nigga that read about it ("Kool G. Rap")
Who that first nigga that spit about it ("Kool G. Rap")
What's that nigga name "Forget about it!"
First nigga that read about it ("Kool G. Rap")
Who that first nigga that spit about it
What's that nigga name "Forget about it!"

[Verse One]
Yo, who that real Don of that thug sh.it
Poppin' slugs ****, coc.k 'n block sh.it
Spit about street, murder and drug sh.it
Brought you the facts on twenty tracks on how they mug sh.it
Taught you to survive, in these streets you gotta lug sh.it
First nigg.a that spit about rocks and sh.it
Diamonds and jelly-jars, nigga yeah, proper sh.it
Even told you I was pumpin' on the block and sh.it
Who the first nigga that told you he would pop ya sh.it
Who the first nigga to spit about jail, cells and fiscale
Bail on sit-L, ripping a bitc.h tead-L
Who took you from the "Road To Riches", the "Ill Street Blues"
In a jacuzz' with the uz', crack avenues
Black you lose to a wolf, pack packing tools
Who stepped up in this rap game, a sane actin' fool
Who the first "Wanted: Dead Or Alive"
That told you live and let it demise
Ten steps ahead of you guys
Started "4, 5, 6" on it
G. Rap and Rakim was the first niggas that bought a eightie-man click 'n it
Look at my life baby, I'm a eighties man rippin' it
Legendary cat play the path for y'all to get with it

[Hook]

[Verse Two]
Who that nigg.a that took the rapflows to the next level
Wish only I was black, fish rappers and ex-rebels
My second LP b.itch, showed you the sex devil
Photo shoots and silk suits, special effect rebels
And it's a shame you sorta rocks around a Lex' bezzle
Smacking nigg.as with stacks and ones
On the run, clappin the guns
Stacking crack funds and packing the slums
Told you how them kids blow off they radget for crums
Was among y'all ni.ggas raps, was too attached to the huns
I was the first nigga to spit graphic
Strictly about dealers and slick addicts
How to click maddicts and split a cabbage
Y'all nigg.as' sh.it was average
Except a few cats in the game that came to reign the hash you established

[Hook]

[ Premier cuts & scratches ]
"Kool G. Rap is my name"

Vash
10-27-2003, 07:51 PM
Here. For Your Viewing Pleasure.

Beeyotch.

Vash
10-27-2003, 09:47 PM
Two downloads an' no bowing down? Tha deal is, yo?

Vash
10-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Eye-eyet peeps. Keep it real. I'm out.

Drive safe all.

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 04:32 AM
hey u posted a pic. cool
u look like most martial artists do, shaved n all

bodhitree
10-28-2003, 06:08 AM
I have hair
I haven't had time to shave in so long, I don't want hair but I waste all of my time here.

chen zhen
10-28-2003, 06:42 AM
Vash u look cool, actually didnt expect u to look like that:). u look like my big cousin actually:D

bodhitree
10-28-2003, 06:44 AM
vash is sexy!;)

chen zhen
10-28-2003, 06:46 AM

bodhitree
10-28-2003, 06:52 AM
Chen
your quick on the draw with the pics, props!

chen zhen
10-28-2003, 07:54 AM
hmph, i couldve found a better one:mad:

;)

bodhitree
10-28-2003, 07:59 AM
I think it was most approptiate! I don't think anyone coulda dun better, but thats only my opinion!;)

Starchaser107
10-28-2003, 08:09 AM
:eek: Can't believe u actually did it Vash!
u look like a decent person, which leads me to believe you are in truth quite sinister:cool: ,
kewl.

bodhitree
10-28-2003, 09:24 AM
hey
drive safe
I'll talk to you all tommarrow, wish you all the best my KFM keyboard lovers

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 09:27 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I'm in, soon I'm out

bodhitree
10-28-2003, 09:31 AM
well I can stick around for another second...
now that Kris is here

Starchaser107
10-28-2003, 09:49 AM
How big can someones individual post count be? Is there a limit?

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 09:51 AM
bod dawg I'd love to stick around but I'm off to training. Come up with a new topic for us.

I'll check in later.
pizzle

Starchaser107
10-28-2003, 09:51 AM
and what about page count..do you think there's a limit? how far can it all go?

chen zhen
10-28-2003, 09:52 AM
[Kurupt]
I seen this ho, yeh whats up b!tch
a nigga never knew that he could f*ck so quick
looney as the mutherf*cka its the d-o-g
The K-u-r-u-p-t and the D-a-z
[Daz]
Well a..you know how we treat ho's
slammin on they back like dominos
on how I love love a b!tch
thats why a b!tch aint s!it
thats the reason why your main ho ate my d!ck
[Kurupt]
Eh yo she ate yo d!ck(uh huh)
she ate mines too/now what the f*ck did me and D-a-z pursue
[Daz]
We served the ho's gin and juice
and we blazed up the sac/
relax and chill the b!tch didnt know how to act
[Kurupt]Now they all f*cked up & theres a knock on the door
[Daz]Who is it?
[Kurupt]It's my nigga Snoop Dogg wit a flock a ho's
[Snoop Dogg]
Man I brought d!ck suckin Annie Mae
ass lickin Sandy Fae
Renee/Cherl and this here is Tanqueray
ladies chill make yourself at home
once again it's on

Chorus
[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if Style f*ck
[Snoop]yo and if Snoop f*ck
[all]then we all gon f*ck

[Kurupt]But if you f*ck
[Daz]and if Dat Nigga Daz f*ck
[Snoop]and if he f*ck
[Kurupt]then we all gon f*ck

[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if I f*ck
[Snoop]yo and if I f*ck

[Kurupt]what if Snoop f*ck
[Daz]and if I bust a nut
[Snoop]and if I bust a nut
[Kurupt]then we all gon f*ck(beeatch)

[Snoop]
Drip Drop Drop Drip
look at these ho's all over my d!ck
tic toc toc tic
ho's be talkin sh!t but steady gobblin d!ck

[Daz]Sh!t im surprised to see this b!tch at the party
[Kurupt]Man I like that one Id bet she'd eat a fat one
[Daz]
I bet Id f*ck that b!tch(put that on somethin)
I see it in her eyes/I know what she be wantin(what)
the ho think I got a gang a endz
I could f*ck her..and probly 20 a da b!tch friends

[Snoop]
Back off or jack off and quit that jaw jackin
and get my muthaf*ckin endz stackin
You know how my program flow(girl: but I love you Snoop Dogg)
I dont love you ho

[Daz]
I see my cousin Joe Cool pull me to the side
and blaze us all high

[Kurupt]
Now why are we high as venus you see us floatin....

[Daz]Whole up...waz up?
[girl]waz up
[Daz]where's Thurman??
[girl]up in here
[Daz]how many ho's yall bringin over here
[girl]about 5 for each
[Daz]where yall at the freeway?
[girl]we on the freeway
[Daz]d@mn..Took yall long enough we was jumpin like a mu' when it
was about 11 oclock
[Girl]Who the hell over there...Kurupt over there??
[Daz]Yeah..me, dogg
[Girl]Is Snoopy Dogg over there??
[Daz]Yeah...
[Girl]Well tell that nigga I said whole up we gon be there on
them thang in a minute
[Daz]aight so we gon be here
[girl]what???
[Daz]we gon be here wit some more ho's chillin and relaxin
[girl]...thats right thats right none of us dont carry nuttin
..its goin down...down
Yo we all gon f*ck

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 09:54 AM

We decide the limit. WE THE KINGS

[Kurupt]
[Daz]
[Kurupt]
[Daz]
[Daz]Who is it?
[Snoop Dogg]
ass lickin Sandy Fae
once again it's on

Chorus
[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if Style f*ck

[Kurupt]But if you f*ck
[Snoop]and if he f*ck

[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if I f*ck
[Snoop]yo and if I f*ck

[Daz]and if I bust a nut

[Snoop]
Drip Drop Drop Drip
tic toc toc tic

[Daz]

[Snoop]
I dont love you ho

[Daz]
and blaze us all high

[Kurupt]

[Daz]Whole up...waz up?
[girl]waz up
[Daz]where's Thurman??
[girl]up in here
[girl]about 5 for each
[girl]we on the freeway
[Daz]****..Took yall long enough we was jumpin like a mu' when it
was about 11 oclock
[Daz]Yeah..me, dogg
[Daz]Yeah...
them thang in a minute
[girl]what???
..its goin down...down
Yo we all gon f*ck

yo wrong thread :)

chen zhen
10-28-2003, 10:00 AM
:D no, i did that to see if i could reach the next page wit it

Starchaser107
10-28-2003, 10:02 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

quote:
[Kurupt]
[Daz]
[Kurupt]
[Daz]
[Daz]Who is it?
[Snoop Dogg]
ass lickin Sandy Fae
once again it's on

Chorus
[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if Style f*ck

[Kurupt]But if you f*ck
[Snoop]and if he f*ck

[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if I f*ck
[Snoop]yo and if I f*ck

[Daz]and if I bust a nut

[Snoop]
Drip Drop Drop Drip
tic toc toc tic

[Daz]

[Snoop]
I dont love you ho

[Daz]
and blaze us all high

[Kurupt]

[Daz]Whole up...waz up?
[girl]waz up
[Daz]where's Thurman??
[girl]up in here
[girl]about 5 for each
[girl]we on the freeway
was about 11 oclock
[Daz]Yeah..me, dogg
[Daz]Yeah...
them thang in a minute
[girl]what???
..its goin down...down
Yo we all gon f*ck

yo wrong thread

"Nuns used to scare me. Then one day I went and murdered four of them. I'm not afraid of nuns anymore. I don't know, maybe this is some kind of skill that can transfer over to this job or something."

"It's, like a metaphor. You know when you think about it... aren't we all, in a very real sense, Japanese schoolgirls who have to kill each other? I know I am. " -Someones comment about the movie Battle Royal

"Fun fact: the Chinese language has seventy words for "hooligan," but no word for "viking."

click here if you a K hater--> http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pictures/0288.gif

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-28-2003 03:54 AM

chen zhen
Tha Kingpin

no, i did that to see if i could reach the next page wit it

Work dat p*ssy, work dat p*ssy, all my b!tches

[Kurupt]
P*ssy makes the world go 'round, knock that p*ssy up and down
Get your money, get your cash, in and out, slow and fast
(F*ck em right) f*ck em Daz, work that p*ssy, slap that ass (Oh)
Put my d!ck right in her mouth, suck till all the nut come ouuutttt

[Daz]
This is what you need for hoes to get ill (ill)
Move it in and out and give em what you will
All the hoes actin moody, stick my d!ck up in her coochie
If that hole get played out, stick my d!ck up in her booty
Know em that, give em that, know em this, show em that
If the hoe wanna do me then the hoe know where I'm at

[Chorus 4X]

interesting concept there

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 01:44 PM
Topic Review (Newest First)

Starchaser107 quote:

quote:

quote:
[Kurupt]
[Daz]
[Kurupt]
[Daz]
[Daz]Who is it?
[Snoop Dogg]
ass lickin Sandy Fae
once again it's on

Chorus
[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if Style f*ck

[Kurupt]But if you f*ck
[Snoop]and if he f*ck

[Kurupt]Now if I f*ck
[Daz]and if I f*ck
[Snoop]yo and if I f*ck

[Daz]and if I bust a nut

[Snoop]
Drip Drop Drop Drip
tic toc toc tic

[Daz]

[Snoop]
I dont love you ho

[Daz]
and blaze us all high

[Kurupt]

[Daz]Whole up...waz up?
[girl]waz up
[Daz]where's Thurman??
[girl]up in here
[girl]about 5 for each
[girl]we on the freeway
was about 11 oclock
[Daz]Yeah..me, dogg
[Daz]Yeah...
them thang in a minute
[girl]what???
..its goin down...down
Yo we all gon f*ck

yo wrong thread

"Nuns used to scare me. Then one day I went and murdered four of them. I'm not afraid of nuns anymore. I don't know, maybe this is some kind of skill that can transfer over to this job or something."

"It's, like a metaphor. You know when you think about it... aren't we all, in a very real sense, Japanese schoolgirls who have to kill each other? I know I am. " -Someones comment about the movie Battle Royal

"Fun fact: the Chinese language has seventy words for "hooligan," but no word for "viking."

click here if you a K hater--> http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pictures/0288.gif

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-28-2003 03:54 AM

chen zhen
Tha Kingpin

no, i did that to see if i could reach the next page wit it

Work dat p*ssy, work dat p*ssy, all my b!tches

[Kurupt]
P*ssy makes the world go 'round, knock that p*ssy up and down
Get your money, get your cash, in and out, slow and fast
(F*ck em right) f*ck em Daz, work that p*ssy, slap that ass (Oh)
Put my d!ck right in her mouth, suck till all the nut come ouuutttt

[Daz]
This is what you need for hoes to get ill (ill)
Move it in and out and give em what you will
All the hoes actin moody, stick my d!ck up in her coochie
If that hole get played out, stick my d!ck up in her booty
Know em that, give em that, know em this, show em that
If the hoe wanna do me then the hoe know where I'm at

[Chorus 4X]

interesting concept there

chen zhen no, i did that to see if i could reach the next page wit it

Oh I see ;)

chen zhen
10-28-2003, 01:49 PM
stop it already

chen zhen
10-28-2003, 02:55 PM
Now presenting...

The ugliest Rap-cd cover ever!:D

(but the album is a straight classic, dont misunderstand)

Starchaser107
10-28-2003, 03:34 PM
no iya , dat couldn't be a real c.d. iya.
no still, some fraudulent bootleg ting dat.
daz supposed to have better sense dan dat.

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 07:09 AM
U dont believe it?:D

thats Daz' tightest solo album off Tha Row, its a classic. from '99.

just look at amazon:
Its right there. Good Review too. (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004Y6QA/qid=1067436513/sr=1-14/ref=sr_1_14/002-9428244-6036021?v=glance&s=music)

;)

quiet man
10-29-2003, 07:17 AM
And now presenting...

The ugliest CD-cover ever, period!

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 07:28 AM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thisll happen to him:

quiet man
10-29-2003, 07:30 AM
NAMBLA? North American Marlon Brando Lookalikes Association? :D

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 07:35 AM
;):D

whattabout this

quiet man
10-29-2003, 07:43 AM
That's just nasty, man.

Check this out (are you ready for some love that dare not speak its name :D ):

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 07:47 AM
ROFLMAO forbidden luv:D

what about:

quiet man
10-29-2003, 07:55 AM

Yes, I'm familiar with the "Photoshop Phriday" and with the works of somethingawful bunch, been their loyal fan for years now. Jeff K, Cliff Yablonski... them jokers are the best. You should check their articles too. I don't know how they manage to maintain that high level of humor on an almost daily basis.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 08:17 AM
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Morrrniiiiiiiiiiiiiing

afternoon to u europeans

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 09:39 AM
mornin (17.41)
somethingawful is great

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:13 AM
the got qi thread MUST DIE!!!

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:18 AM
17 pages ahead of us. and they refuse to give up. what will it take....

i suggest a nuclear strike., but that might take out a significant chunk of the main board , and leave it contaminated with radiation.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:19 AM
the only option left is triple posting each time... perhaps that should be our new "game" here are you up to it?

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:24 AM
**** that Meat Shake (pronounced Shaolin-Do):p

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:24 AM
The threat must be eliminated.:o

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:26 AM
Invincible posting Kung will prevail.
It sure would be good to have company.:(

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:27 AM
could the brink of death thread be on the brink of death? has fc's departure broken our spirits?

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 10:30 AM
no, as a matter of fact that should actually make us do it as good as we can, to make him proud;)

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 10:31 AM
ok ill try the 3ple postin

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 10:39 AM
i skipped training today again. i havent been to training in more than a week. i think im losing faith in MA, & interest. i have lotsa other things on my mind, that i feel is more important. i have to take care of my education, i want to be more 2gether wit my homies, and i wanna get down wit more hos. i havent had time for doin all dat, since MA also cuts off time. i feel restless & stressed. only thing that helps is listenin to music.

maybe its coz the MMA doesnt have the spirit & history that a good ol CMA style has. I dont feel it, and i actually dont really like grappling (even tho its really effective.). the other players there are *******s, and when they spar them theyre like "ha, theres a newbie. ill teach him a lesson (not in a good way)" and then they kick the crap outta me, since im new to the grappling/kickboxing game. that doesnt really help my self-confidence either.

what am i to do? i know ull help me wit som kind words..:(

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:39 AM
“no, as a matter of fact that should actually make us do it as good as we can, to make him proud” that was actually very compelling J

Dwid: “Nice sig Meatshake...
I just saw Aesop Rock perform Saturday with Mr. Lif and Murs.

It was a sweet show. Mr. Lif and Aesop shared the stage and backed each other for most of their songs.

Crowd kinda sucked though...”
Meat Shake: “Aesop rock is commin here on... Nov 17? I think. Cant wait. This sig is better tho.

What the heck is this Aesop Rock???

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 10:51 AM
guess u didnt see my post then..

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:52 AM
hmnn, the shaolin-do battle rages on.
i have never seen any shaolin do in real life.

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 10:56 AM
Got Qi will die in my filth. Those ****ing *****s will suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chen I had periods like you have now when I went to school too. There was just wau to much stress, so I took a paus from it for 6 months. That really helped and after that I trained harder than ever. My kwoon have just got in a new training outfit, it's in the traditional shuai chiao jackets look. Soooo ****ing awsome, gonna pay for it tomorrow.
Hope you'll stick around here even if u don't train

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 10:57 AM
"i skipped training today again. i havent been to training in more than a week. i think im losing faith in MA, & interest."

perhaps we all need a break @ one point or another , notice my state of m.a. training.

"i wanna get down wit more hos"
ho's and martial ats don't mix

"maybe its coz the MMA doesnt have the spirit & history that a good ol CMA style has. I dont feel it, and i actually dont really like grappling (even tho its really effective.). the other players there are *******s, and when they spar them theyre like "ha, theres a newbie. ill teach him a lesson (not in a good way)" and then they kick the crap outta me, since im new to the grappling/kickboxing game. that doesnt really help my self-confidence either."

that's stupid, i expect that sucks, I wouldn't want to train in a place like that unless I had the intention of kicking serious ass to proove a point, it's too much stress. and for me m.a. is stress releif.

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:02 AM
that's stupid, i expect that sucks, I wouldn't want to train in a place like that unless I had the intention of kicking serious ass to proove a point, it's too much stress. and for me m.a. is stress releif.

ya those ****s sounds like ****s. If it was me I'd be to ****ed at them to quit. I'd wanna stick around til I knew their weakness. But hey if it isn't fun then you'll probebly learn faster/better if u do something u enjoy

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:03 AM
just saw your post.. sorry It took so long , dunno how I missed it cz.

the only advice i can give you is the advice that you already know within yourself.

If you quit MMA at this early stage you'll never have had the chance to develop at it. For me All martial arts arrive @ the same destination, perhaps grapplers aren't too concerned about a rich hisorical background but more active combat, if that is not your cup of tea then don't drink it.

focus on your hsing-i, you're lucky to have it. also why not try a japanese or korean style seeing as how you are already disenchanted , you have nothing to lose.

and seriously , about women & martial arts... stick with the martial arts its good to have a hobby, you can still chase women, but i get the impression that if you don't seem flighty as a person, ppl will be drawn to you and take you seriously, perhaps even be interested.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:07 AM
"Got Qi will die in my filth. Those ****ing *****s will suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!"

try to triple post kris , but good spirit, non the less.:D

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:08 AM
by the way,

final fantasy x 2 looks awesome , i wonder when it comes out?
just said coming soon.

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:12 AM
final fantasy eh?

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:12 AM
sounds cool

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 11:13 AM
""i wanna get down wit more hos"
ho's and martial ats don't mix"

Eh? Chicks around here already equate martial artist = nice body.
They also like the fact that I can hold my own, and they know it. Gives em that safe feeling. Sucks taht you train with some *******s.... All the people I work with are great. Stick with the Hsing I. Just focus on that, wait until you find something you enjoy more to cross train.
I was kinda skinny when i started KF, didnt really get too many 'double takes'. Now chicks will just kinda stare blatantly... I like it. :D

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:14 AM
try to triple post kris , but good spirit, non the less.

triple eh? ;)

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:16 AM
what I mean by "ho's and martial arts"
is that both things require lots of attention, except maybe if its understood you're just playing around , or ur hottie is into m.a. otherwise its gonna be stress to balance kungfu and women, and school/work

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:17 AM
I was kinda skinny when i started KF, didnt really get too many 'double takes'. Now chicks will just kinda stare blatantly... I like it

This is why liftin houses is pretty good

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:20 AM
what I mean by "ho's and martial arts"
is that both things require lots of attention, except maybe if its understood you're just playing around , or ur hottie is into m.a. otherwise its gonna be stress to balance kungfu and women, and school/work

correct as ****. I'm lucky my girl is into ma, we can sit n talk about it alot. That takes alotta pressure off me n if I ever wanna relax she usually kicks me in my ass so I'll go training :D

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:21 AM
bettah reconize

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:24 AM
the art of triple posting is a delicate and risky art.
it requires speed and timing but moreso it is a game of chance.
because there is an interval of a few seconds configured by the admin inbetween individual posts.

Starchaser107
If one could find a way to beat the system then one may triple post

Starchaser107
but there is another way, an even riskier method , that causes the true triple post . a glitch , an imperfection in the browser or maybe even the system itself that causes twin or triplet identical posts

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 11:28 AM
watch this.

Meat Shake
watch this.

Meat Shake
watch this.

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:29 AM
how did u do that?

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Touche!

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:30 AM
:confused:

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:31 AM
Meatshake has found the secret, how do you do it?

Starchaser107

Starchaser107

Starchaser107

Starchaser107

Meat Shake
Magic my friend, absolute magic.

Its actually really easy... just push the submit reply button a whole bunch of times.

Meat Shake

Its actually really easy... just push the submit reply button a whole bunch of times.

Meat Shake

Starchaser107
it would be a shame if you didn't tell us the secret.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:32 AM
we have connections "internet connections" , there are ways of making you talk:p

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Yo Meat how u go do that?

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 11:34 AM
thanks for your replys. it gave me a little hope:)

but i think the thing wit them kickin my ass, is that theyre the elite of MA'ists in Denmark. these guys have won BJJ/Vale Tudo tournaments (international & Danish) and a lot of pro Muay Thai peebs train there also. so of course they have the edge compared to me. but they ARE also idiots, and doesnt treat me that well. (except the instructors). ive learn a lot there. about fighting, MA, and otherwise.

ill begin again next week when i get more time, and then ill continue for at least 3 months more, i think ill have a good base then to move on to other things.

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 11:35 AM
i can fly too, but your just gonna have to believe me on that one.
:rolleyes:

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:37 AM
"Its actually really easy... just push the submit reply button a whole bunch of times."

here goes

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 11:39 AM
^^^^IF u continue this sh!t, u wont see any meaningful posts!:mad::mad::mad:

READ MY POST

:mad::mad:

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:40 AM
BULL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIZA
didn't work :mad:

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:40 AM
ahhh yes "Its actually really easy... just push the submit reply button a whole bunch of times."

but that is just one aspect of the "triple post" style

i've used yours and obtained 5 multiple posts before you could reveal your secret.

but what about my kungfu

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:41 AM
oh well

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:41 AM
watch as some of these posts are multiple and others are not , i am your master vampire.:cool:

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:42 AM
lol

I was just gonna reply to your post dawg.
Just make sure u get as much as possible outta this club you at now before leaving. That means spar with as many you can even if they *******s and kick your ass it will help you in the future.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:42 AM
feel my wrath, all unsuspecting kfmers will never expect it (evil laugh here)
i read your post chen.

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 11:43 AM
^^^READ MY POST!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

STOP IT!!!!

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 11:43 AM
^^^READ MY POST!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

STOP IT!!!!

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:44 AM
^^^READ MY POST!!!!!!

LMAO

chen zhen
^Good

Meat Shake
If that was your try, it failed.

CZ- Are they dickheads while beating on you? Or do they kick your ass then be nice? I take beatings 2 times a week, but they are given with the best intent, and honestly, I learn a lot faster that way.
And juggling women, school, work, and MA... You just gotta budget time. There are 168 hours in a week. We will say... 56 hours for sleeping, and 14 for eating. That leaves you with... 98 Hours. We say another 25 hours on training, that leaves you with 73 hours. 35 hours for work, leaves 48 hours. Say 12 hours for school, that still leaves you with what, 36 hours for women. No excuses. :)

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 11:47 AM
they are irritated over me, because im not as good as them. and it shows when we spar.

thats what it is. and i simply dont like their types. theyre idiots.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:47 AM
how many hours for taking a $#!t, or a w#izz , and for showering? how much for studying. how much hours for transportation to the various activities, your chart is flawed.:p

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:48 AM
yeah I get my ass kicked every friday and on odd week thursdays. ALWAYS. But everyone is really friendly about it and it's also mutual, meaning that I dish out some punishment too when I get a chance.

But there's bound to be idiots in any school :rolleyes:
MA in generall tend to attract log heads

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 11:49 AM
what constitutes as "Idiots?" what does a person do or not do, or say to be regarded as an idiot?"

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:54 AM
well calling someone an idiot isn't very nice but there's people that just tend to be bad for your own development in martial arts. Like the people who thinks that they are always better than everyone else and bad mouths other people, or the ones that don't listen to the instructions and does whatever he feels like etc. These are people I tend to think of as 'idiots'.

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 11:54 AM
i have some special rules set up:D

actually i hate most people. theres only a few i can stand.

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 11:58 AM
...oh and people who play it fullcontact with me, and asks me to slow down and not do it with full power then continues too fight me all out. Then they ***** about when I knee them to obliviation. :mad:
IDIOTS
If they ask me to take it easy it's ok but they better do it on the same level as me if I slow down and not continue, u know what I mean?

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Ok... we as of now have 36 hours for women.
Well say.... 6 Hours driving. 30 hours. 5 hours studying, 5 hours sh!tting, showering, and shaving. 20 hours. 5-10 hours smoking.
That leaves 10-15 hours for women, still more than enough if you know what you are doing.
;)

And one more thing... Anyone seen FC about lately?
A quote of his from the got qi thread that kinda bothered me...

"Nice guys always finish last.
Its almost their time."
:confused:

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 12:06 PM
reasonable.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 12:10 PM
reasonable kris.

almost 2 hours or a bit over that a day for women meat shake.
first of all , in theory it sounds good but you need to organize things so that your 2. something hours coincides with hers or else she'll/ they'll be very upset...and erm i don't think alot would be satisfied with just 2 hours per day? maybe i'm wrong...i dunno
but good luck.

Its almost their time."

who the heck said that?

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 12:14 PM
CZ you need to give a better explanation than that one, why do you call those people Idiots... how have they displayed this in thier character?

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:15 PM
And one more thing... Anyone seen FC about lately?
A quote of his from the got qi thread that kinda bothered me...

Its almost their time."

FC is taking a break from kfo now. He did the moderator thing but ppl *****ed about him. He took it personal and grew tired of postin here. Sad, but hopefully he might b around in the future.

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:17 PM
Old but funny... (http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/god_clarifies_dont_kill.html)

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 12:19 PM
""Nice guys always finish last.
Its almost their time."

oh i found it , it did seem a bit abstract and out of place , but it was still very in keeping with his style of delivery. especially when not in the best of spirits.
however it is a bit eerie
perhaps he was hinting that he was about to leave kfm

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:23 PM
mmmm

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:24 PM
could very well b

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:24 PM
..atleast that's what I made of it when readin it

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 12:27 PM
****, ****, ****, CRAP, *****, ****, ***GOT!

Sorry. My tourettes (sp?) acts up sometimes.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 12:27 PM
"God angrily clarifies don't kill rule"

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:31 PM
"God angrily clarifies don't kill rule"

I love this. I'm thinkin of type it out and glue it on the walls on the local churches and mosques etc.

Hey Meat Shake, your full of online posting trix :D How do you avoid being cencored?

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 12:33 PM
"****, ****, ****, CRAP, *****, ****, ***GOT!

Sorry. My tourettes (sp?) acts up sometimes."

I would take this opportunity now to share the views of Shaolin Tiger in a recent forum regarding devil slayer swords.

"*hands* SD some Immodium to help his cyber-dirreah*

Is there a thought in your head that doesn't make it to a post?"

I guess some folks lack a sense of humour huh.
or do we overdo it sometimes...
doesn't matter , takes all types i suppose

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 12:35 PM
I was just about to ask, and i COPIED his thing

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:44 PM

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 12:49 PM
Its almost their time."

i think he prophesised the times when "brink of" will win over "got qi".

we're the nice guys, well finish the war, and.. its almost our time;)

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 12:55 PM
How to cuss?
Well, wouldnt you like to ****in know? :eek:

Another magic trick.
ST00 knows its in good fun. If he doesnt, I dont care. I take grease for my cyber diarreah, not pepto. ;)

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:58 PM
i think he prophesised the times when "brink of" will win over "got qi".

we're the nice guys, well finish the war, and.. its almost our time
you could build a religion around FC :)

chen zhen
10-29-2003, 01:06 PM
dun think he would like that:D

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Build a religion around me. Whoever sends me the most money is the pope, and so on and so forth.
Wait a minute... isnt that already called scientology?

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 01:33 PM
dun think he would like that

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 01:47 PM
how about a hero , and leave it @ that?

btw, why "meat shake"

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 02:15 PM
rhymes with beef cake

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 02:20 PM
..I think that sums it all up

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 02:25 PM
ahm...:rolleyes: ,

ok then.

you're tired aren't you, Man I have these games (soul calibur, the bouncer, virtua fighter evolution) sitting down without a d@mn console.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 02:26 PM
by the way, interesting sig.

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 02:32 PM
you're tired aren't you, Man I have these games (soul calibur, the bouncer, virtua fighter evolution) sitting down without a d@mn console.

hah, then we da yin n yang coz I got no fun games at all, sittin on a console. :rolleyes:

by the way, interesting sig.

thx, I like it coz it sounds like something my sifu would have said. (and Chang was his SC teacher)

Ichiban?

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 02:39 PM
roughly translates to Number One.

creme de la creme

top shotta.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 02:41 PM
almost ten pages left well actually eleven. unless they revolt.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 03:11 PM
http://www.theonion.com/3942/top_story.html

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 04:37 PM
spoke a little too soon , Serpent (one of the most notorious posters on kfm) showed up now, oh well nothing like a little competition to get the adrenaline rushing.

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 06:54 PM
honing my posting knives.:cool:

Starchaser107
10-29-2003, 06:55 PM
unsheathing my posting sword

mizri da quiet storm
10-29-2003, 06:58 PM
I BELIEVE YOU GUYS CAN WIN THIS GAME.!.!.! :) :)

Serpent
10-29-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Starchaser107
spoke a little too soon , Serpent (one of the most notorious posters on kfm) showed up now, oh well nothing like a little competition to get the adrenaline rushing.

One of the most notorious!?

ONE OF?

Check the Top Ten Posters list, mutherfukka! I rule this roost. Take me on and you're going down like a $5 crack ho desperate for a fix.

Even this post on your candy ass thread won't help you. Tremble in fear, tiny, insignificant WORMS!

Kristoffer
10-30-2003, 02:46 AM
One of the most notorious!?

ONE OF?

Check the Top Ten Posters list, mutherfukka! I rule this roost. Take me on and you're going down like a $5 crack ho desperate for a fix.

Even this post on your candy ass thread won't help you. Tremble in fear, tiny, insignificant WORMS!

u goin down snake boy

Kristoffer
10-30-2003, 02:47 AM
..hard

bodhitree
10-30-2003, 07:21 AM
ORA owns this site beeeaaattccchhhhhh.:mad: