PDA

View Full Version : This forum is on the brink of death..

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Vash
01-04-2004, 01:08 AM
2:09 and all's kosher.

Still on the heat pad. Got it rolled up right now; extra sautee' goodness.

Later.

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Vash
2:09 and all's kosher.

eew

gonna be 19 in september..:mad:

Kristoffer
01-04-2004, 05:34 AM
u grandpa :p

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 06:22 AM

Kristoffer
01-04-2004, 06:25 AM
:eek:

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 08:00 AM
:D

Former castleva
01-04-2004, 09:11 AM
Hey Chen,how do you like my avatar?
Can you track it down?

Props to Vash.You´ve greatly contributed to modern "brink".

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 09:18 AM
i can remember that avatar, yes:). dunno what you mean with "tracking down".

how are you, former?

(&props to Vash;))

Starchaser107
01-04-2004, 09:39 AM
oh forget it :rolleyes:
__________________________________________________ __

I always like that fc avatar. just like how i like the chen zhen dpg avatar.

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Starchaser107
just like how i like the chen zhen dpg avatar.

which one?

Vash
01-04-2004, 10:05 AM
Mad props to the ORA!

Vash
01-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Someone voted this thread a star down. Someone needs an @$$-whuppin!

Vash
01-04-2004, 11:52 AM
But, good morning, ORA!

Vash
01-04-2004, 11:53 AM
I think I'm gonna go lay down on a heat pad and play Capcom v SNK 2 again.

Somebody needs to hook me up with some other street fighter games. This is getting old, even for me.

Vash
01-04-2004, 01:11 PM
cool. just got like 3653 groove points in a three on one, with no advanced editing thingies. Using shin akuma. pimp, thy name is Vash.

Anyhoo, if I keep having to get off my effing bed I'm gonna fug up my rib again. That heat pad is working miracles, but that ain't gonna do no good if I fug them all up.

Where is everyone?

Starchaser107
01-04-2004, 03:15 PM
the one that says dpg

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 03:31 PM
?:

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 03:35 PM
i have this big version, it would look pretty f*cking cool on a hoodie or a t-shirt.

Vash
01-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Nice.

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 03:56 PM
can you get any wacker than this?

Vash
01-04-2004, 03:59 PM
He's got more patches on than Ashida Kim after he mastered BJJ.

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 04:02 PM
fuccin ugly glasses

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 04:04 PM
run like the skinny dogg u are

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 04:07 PM
now this is a cool guy keepin it real.. the regulator himself

chen zhen
01-04-2004, 04:10 PM
strate from the hood.. took this from the RAW video.

Former castleva
01-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks for asking,chen.
Pretty tired,really,am looking at some literature.
By "tracking down" I mean that you gave this avatar to me,basically,when "brink" was in it´s infancy.There´s nostalgy to it,I still had it stored in my dusty archives.

CaptinPickAxe
01-04-2004, 06:36 PM
I finally got around to post a 30sec sample of my next piece entitled, "Connections".

www.soundclick.com/sifubeats

lemme know what ya'll think...

Vash
01-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Sounds good.

Vash
01-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Y'all keep it real. Gonna go to bed. Babysitting one more time, during which I'm gonna go cash a little check, get a chiropractic cracking/rib shocking, then gonna call my girlfriend and tell her I lub her and stuff cuz she's sick and not feeling good and that's not good cuz when she feels bad she don't feel good cuz she feels bad and that's not good.

Peace, all.

God bless.

Kristoffer
01-05-2004, 03:37 AM
mornin

Vash
01-05-2004, 07:44 AM
Mornin'. Frikkin cold out here.

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 07:46 AM
its -1,9 degrees celcius here in Denmark. what about yall others?

Vash
01-05-2004, 08:26 AM
It's about 38 degrees farenheit in this biyatch.

My little brother still hasn't gotten up, and I can't go into town till he does. Boohoo

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 08:35 AM
www.wiggaz.com

check it out:D

Kristoffer
01-05-2004, 09:02 AM
it's - 10 C here with HEAVY snowing all day
.. a bit annoying

Kristoffer
01-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Garden Gangsta:
When this Swedish wigger isn't making stylish, reasonably priced furniture for apartment owners everywhere, he's kickin it wigger style in his garden. When the rest of his crew arrive, it's meatballs and whatever the hell else Swedish people eat for everyone!

lol

Vash
01-05-2004, 10:26 AM
. . . I went to school with all those guys, I swear. I even graduated with a few of them.

Wiggaz pho liphe!

Vash
01-05-2004, 10:35 AM
It's boring out here. Accept for one of my new books, so that part's cool.

I just ****ed. Smells like death crawled up into an opossum's @$$ and claimed it as his new HQ. So that part sucks.

Gonna go by the chiropractor shortly after 1:00 today, soon as he get's back from lunch.

What am I gonna have for lunch? My youngest brother just woke up, so he had brunch. I don't know what I want. So, that part's perturbing.

I think I'm gonna kick around, find some food.

Keep Big Pimpin, Yo

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 11:45 AM
i found the website to a school where some people i know have went, theres some pictures there:

2 pretty girls, now they go to my high school (not the one to the left).
http://www.hgo.dk/filer_gl_elever_03/piger_ude.jpg

some guys i know..fuccin idiots, lol.
http://www.hgo.dk/filer_loerdagsskole/Pizza01.jpg

a typical danish girl:
http://www.hgo.dk/filer_dimission_03/hat_07.jpg

fuccin wiggers, hate them. lol
http://www.hgo.dk/filer_gl_elever_03/pige_dreng.jpg

Kristoffer
01-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Vash I sense you are bored.. true?
I'm bored as frrrrrrrrrrup
hey chen, that's cool.. we can all post old school pix. :D or not

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 12:42 PM
"or not", lol. what u mean?

well, the pix are a few years old (except the first), but its funny to see. its all good. yaknow.

MC Taiji Hips
01-05-2004, 12:48 PM
back in middle school, I was wigger supreme. I used to get angry when people called me white.

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 12:52 PM
im sure you must be the 2nd identity of someone else from ORA.. but i cant figure out who:D

im still trying to find out how i can score that girl in the middle..i know people who know people, who.. uh, nevermind. gotta have a benz & some bling anyway.
http://www.hgo.dk/filer_gl_elever_03/piger_ude.jpg

MC Taiji Hips
01-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Have you tried cooking her some dinner? Then serving it fireside while al green plays?

Kristoffer
01-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Mc taiji *COUCHcappicaxCOUCH* Hippy

?

:)

"or not", lol. what u mean?

well, the pix are a few years old (except the first), but its funny to see. its all good. yaknow.

yea I agree. Although ppl tend to b ugly as hell during this time of life :D

Kristoffer
01-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by MC Taiji Hips
Have you tried cooking her some dinner? Then serving it fireside while al green plays?

yea pimp her. f the car n bling though.

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
Mc taiji *COUCHcappicaxCOUCH* Hippy

?

yea I agree. Although ppl tend to b ugly as hell during this time of life :D

so.. u think youre ugly yourself?:D

naw about the pic, the girl to the right is prettier, but the yugo in the middle is easier, so ill go for her:D

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by MC Taiji Hips

its kinda hard cooking dinner, being at school, yaknow..

Vash
01-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Bored as a mug.

Think I'll read a bit more on my Phoenix-Eye Fist book. For me, it's hard to read this kind of stuff and not immediately get up and do it.

Chiropractics = Godsend. My back, neck, arm, and leg feel better now. And the electroshock on my rib is amazing. Better than . . . :eek:

Kristoffer
01-05-2004, 01:59 PM
not me fool :D people! people ..
n I think it's funny coz we have the same taste in girls I'd say. That girl looks just like the yugo's I looked at a few years ago

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 02:02 PM
not me fool :D people! people ..
n I think it's funny coz we have the same taste in girls I'd say. That girl looks just like the yugo's I looked at a few years ago

coo. shes cute, aint she? i tell ya, u should se her wit makeup & a top showing cleavage, then shes just gorgeous.;)

she looked like that at a party i was at.

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 02:07 PM
heres another pic. its even older, so she looks a little odd there. but some of the others are cute as well, nuddin special
http://www.hgo.dk/filer_indvielse/rundvisere.jpg

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 02:35 PM
took the ugly one out, now its all gravy:cool:

Vash
01-05-2004, 02:49 PM
I want my Lohan book to go ahead and come in today.

Vash
01-05-2004, 02:51 PM
I fear commenting on the attractive wimmin in the pic, as I check this thread often at my gf's workplace (public computer) and I don't want to get into any more trouble than I usually do.

Vash
01-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Goodness.

Not a thing going on.

Researching some books for making Jows and tonics.

Occasionally glancing longingly at my Phoenix-Eye book.

"To be complainy is to live."
- Vash, on gimpiness

Last complaining statement of the day;
Those who pray, please do for me. Those that don't, just don't wish me any particular ills.

I just keep happening upon Gene's quote;
Find your peace in practice.

I miss my peace.

chen zhen
01-05-2004, 03:05 PM

you shouldnt be controlled by your woman, thats not a healthy relationship. u gotta show your strong sides as well.

hey i have an idea, show that pic to your gf, and ask what she thinks:D say its a question from me to her, u have nothing to do with it;)

Vash
01-05-2004, 04:25 PM
you shouldnt be controlled by your woman, thats not a healthy relationship. u gotta show your strong sides as well.

I'm not crazy enough to challenge my woman. Even when I wasn't a gimp, I'm sure she woulda found a way to whup my @$$. She does "punch" kinda funny, though.

And she single-footedly tore the cartilage around my rib again, so she might be dangerous after all.

Side Note:

The Lohan book came in today! The Lohan book came in today!

O_L: if you're lurking, hook me up with a pm; you thing won't accept them.

MC Taiji Hips
01-05-2004, 04:53 PM
sounds like your dating a bloodcat* (*TheBrakShow). My wimmins know not to cross me because I have an army of mullet-rocking lesbians dressed in flanel...:D

Vash
01-05-2004, 08:43 PM
I think I gotta hold of some bad pizza. WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM THE RED BARON'S PIZZIARA STYLE PIZZA. IT BLOWS.

Anyway, think I'm gonna call my girl then hit the sack.

Peace.

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 02:46 AM
coo. shes cute, aint she? i tell ya, u should se her wit makeup & a top showing cleavage, then shes just gorgeous.

she looked like that at a party i was at.

yea she's cute, u should go for it. nuddin to loose.

Vash is your girl the yealous type?

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 06:15 AM
my girl is amazing.. I just wished her family would die. They are seriously the most evil persons I've ever met. (n I've met some pretty **** low life's).

Vash
01-06-2004, 08:03 AM
Yeah, woman can get jealous. Only when other girls are around, though.

Her family is aparently getting @$$-raped by the devil, every hour, on the hour. They are truly the scumiest people who've ever crossed my path. They treat her like $hit. The sooner they all walk in front of a bus, the better for the world at large.

Wish I was healed up so I could whup her brother-in-law's @$$. Boy thinks he's bad, but you bend a brother's knee the wrong way, that tends to take the bad right out of em. :mad:

MC Taiji Hips
01-06-2004, 08:19 AM
Top o' the Mornin' ORA

Man, I started today early...gonna cook me some breakfast.

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 11:53 AM
whoa Vash, your Girls family is evil too? :D
We can have a 'who's most evil' contest

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 12:07 PM
hey fc, stick around a while. I'm bored

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 12:28 PM
oops, he aint around

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 12:30 PM
sux it Ill watch 8 mile then

chen zhen
01-06-2004, 12:30 PM
evilness shall be eliminated by evil.

vash, do what you've gotta do.

Vash
01-06-2004, 02:38 PM
K:

An example of EVIL:

They (her "parents", which really consists of her brother in law and sister, who took her in after her mother died) have four children. The oldest is 9. The mother (my gf''s sister) is 25. My gf is responsible for cooking, cleaning (which she does on a daily basis [this includes sweeping, mopping, dishes, laundry) bathing the children, et al.

The sister & bro-in-law own a bunch of rent houses, as well as a small construction operation on such.

The parents are rarely home. My gf spends most of the time babysitting the mongrels whilst the parents are out "collecting rent." This collecting usually requires imbibbing ridiculous amounts of alcohol and/or playing sex games, sometimes including the secretary.

I hate and abhore this family. They hate and abhore me. I've had a loaded handgun pointed at me (in jest, but still, come the **** on). I have no idea how this wonderful girl is in any way associated with this clan of inbred psycho-****s.

CZ:

I am looking forward to getting healed up and in fighting shape soon. The brother in law considers himself a rather tough individual. He's a rather large man with a hella slow jab and telegraphed foot-stomp. He's gone toe-to-toe with one of the rougher men in this part of the state. He often brags how the last guy he punched was in the ICU for two weeks. His ego is large. I hate violence, but know that I could defend myself against this ******* if necessary.

I guess I really like this girl. Right now, just trying to keep myself as distanced as possible from the workings of her family. The further I stay from them, the less trouble could possibly go down.

chen zhen
01-06-2004, 02:59 PM
K:

An example of EVIL:

They (her "parents", which really consists of her brother in law and sister, who took her in after her mother died) have four children. The oldest is 9. The mother (my gf''s sister) is 25. My gf is responsible for cooking, cleaning (which she does on a daily basis [this includes sweeping, mopping, dishes, laundry) bathing the children, et al.

The sister & bro-in-law own a bunch of rent houses, as well as a small construction operation on such.

The parents are rarely home. My gf spends most of the time babysitting the mongrels whilst the parents are out "collecting rent." This collecting usually requires imbibbing ridiculous amounts of alcohol and/or playing sex games, sometimes including the secretary.

I hate and abhore this family. They hate and abhore me. I've had a loaded handgun pointed at me (in jest, but still, come the **** on). I have no idea how this wonderful girl is in any way associated with this clan of inbred psycho-****s.

CZ:

I am looking forward to getting healed up and in fighting shape soon. The brother in law considers himself a rather tough individual. He's a rather large man with a hella slow jab and telegraphed foot-stomp. He's gone toe-to-toe with one of the rougher men in this part of the state. He often brags how the last guy he punched was in the ICU for two weeks. His ego is large. I hate violence, but know that I could defend myself against this ******* if necessary.

I guess I really like this girl. Right now, just trying to keep myself as distanced as possible from the workings of her family. The further I stay from them, the less trouble could possibly go down.

i cant believe you've had to live with this. man, what a bunch of problems youve had to face. youre a brave man. keep fighting, and do what you gotta do to keep your girl.
(btw that brother sounds like me.. except im not large:p)

Vash
01-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Chen:

Thanks for the support, but I haven't lived with that. My life has been far easier than anything she's been through. As tough-skinned as she's gotta be, she's still a truly amazing person.

I'd honestly say I'm a better person for knowing her.

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Bunch o morons V, bunch o morons..
In my case it's different. I don't spend time with her family coz they can't know anything about us. They have forbidden her to have a bf so we kept it a secret for a year now. Always gotta dodge chinese people incase they know her parents/are related or whatever. So she's always lying about where she is etc.. If they knew they would throw her out and cut connections tottally. She's just waiting to b done with her studies so she'll have a good job. Then she don't care about them anymore, she just need the b able to support herself u know..

That's the strict side, I can count their evil **** they do all day. They beaten her when she was little n they beat n slap around her kid sister now. They call her a wh0re atleast a few times of the weeks, they hate swedish people, arab people, black people.. **** they hate everybody they don't even like their daughters or eachoter. My girls kid sister have started to get mentally sick coz of the psychological terror they do to her. So she's flipped out and starting to see things. And she hates my gf now aswell for no reason. She says she wanna kill her, she tries to cut her with a knife n says that she'll 'cut your head off' etc..

I love her, shouldn't b posting this here it's kinda personal but.. what the hell

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Chen:

Thanks for the support, but I haven't lived with that. My life has been far easier than anything she's been through. As tough-skinned as she's gotta be, she's still a truly amazing person.

I'd honestly say I'm a better person for knowing her.

can relate V. sounds like your good for her too

chen zhen
01-06-2004, 03:24 PM
(sorry for a little sidenote, but check the battle thread. sevenstar thinks he can own me in a battle? i must laugh)

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 03:26 PM
han är skit ;)

Former castleva
01-06-2004, 03:37 PM
"skit"?
:confused: :o

I wonder if I was addressed in that thread...
My "**** U" is even worse than my "swedish". :o :D

chen zhen
01-06-2004, 03:40 PM
han är skit ;)

uh.. i guess it means "dårligt", or sumthin:confused:

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 03:49 PM
yea that the meaning :D
the actual word is 'sh1t/crap/that brown stuff in your toilet'

I like seven though, the more people around that thread the better. Fc u could pick it up too

Vash
01-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Dang, Kris. Hope she (and you) come out of that mess all right.

Thanks for the words; never hurts.

Vash
01-06-2004, 07:46 PM
What are YOU doing? :)

Vash
01-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Cuz I ain't doin NUTHIN.

Vash
01-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Jus' watchin the woman do the vacuumin of her place of employment.

Vash
01-06-2004, 07:50 PM
There was a dude in here earlier. Had a jacket/hat/pants set thingie, had a patch of EVERY pro baseball team in the states. Also emblazened on each of these clothing items . . .

The patch for the negro league of the early 20th Century. Keep in mind, this boy was whiter than, well, me.

His friend was wearing a hooj and oversized Nike sweatsuit. And some black Nike baseball shoes.

Say it with me . . . WIGGA, PHOO!

Vash
01-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Y'all keep it real. I'm out.

Peace.

Kristoffer
01-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Dang, Kris. Hope she (and you) come out of that mess all right.

Thanks for the words; never hurts.

thx, I'm pretty sure things'll work out in a few years. I hope you kick your relatives ass too :)

What's a hooj btw?

quiet man
01-07-2004, 02:05 AM
Hey guys, it's me, the old johnny-come-lately. Just to wish you all a Happy New Year (I'm not too late, am I? :) )...

So, how's ya'll been? Me, not so good. In fact, I've been ill this whole year (flu) --› couldn't go to work --› couldn't go online.

Kristoffer
01-07-2004, 04:48 AM
hey quiet man, I was wonderin were u were doin. Still ill or are u recovering?

piz

quiet man
01-07-2004, 05:23 AM
Hey, Kris! Yeah, I'm better now. Body temperature back to 36,6; muscles and joints not aching anymore, only piles of mucus to cough out. :)

How are things in the old Brink-caffe (I've come to think of this place as a sort of 'Cheers' or something :D ...)?

'Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name/nick...' :cool:

Kristoffer
01-07-2004, 06:46 AM
Good for you, being ill is terribly boring. Haha yeah this is like cheers alrite, nothing really new. We had a few annoying posts by our house troll chingei, a few short political debates etc.

LOL 'Brink of Death' would be a great name for a café :D

chen zhen
01-07-2004, 06:51 AM
anyone have access to msn rite now?

sup quiet, hope you are alright.:)

Vash
01-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Kris:

hooj = huge.

Kristoffer
01-07-2004, 08:40 AM
chen - i kinda do dinner so i can't b at the comp. i might b on later

V - oh, k

chen zhen
01-07-2004, 10:49 AM
chen - i kinda do dinner so i can't b at the comp. i might b on later

V - oh, k

oh, thats a long time ago i said it.

vash: what?

CaptinPickAxe
01-07-2004, 12:44 PM
Dude, I've made up my mind.

I'm going to work out rigorously for the next year and try to get on the Real World. I'm tired of watching all these chumps going on there and not capitalizing like they should.

Starchaser107
01-07-2004, 01:18 PM
I got some stoopid cold as well, but i'm recovering. still training though.

Kristoffer
01-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Real World?

Vash
01-07-2004, 02:46 PM
CZ:

told Kris that hooj = huge.

chen zhen
01-07-2004, 05:17 PM
in what language

Vash
01-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Engl . . . I mean, American.

Just a slang term.

Or something.

bodhitree
01-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Homies
miss you all. Wish me luck on job interview tomarrow. I will be baclk in full force as of monday. I miss you all. This is my first post of 2004, hope to make as many posts this year as last.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vash
01-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Pimp on it, Bodhi. Good luck.

Bless.

CaptinPickAxe
01-07-2004, 07:54 PM
real world is some cheesy show that puts 7 dramatic people in a pimp house. There usually a bunch of flakes on there but the girls always are hot...too hot to pass up. 9/10 of them are cream of the crop.

Vash
01-07-2004, 11:02 PM
I'm out. Gotta take the old woman to the chiropractor in the morning.

Peace.

Vash
01-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Just to make an even 90. ;)

bodhitree
01-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Vash
your always here!

ahhhhhh kfm, i love it!

Former castleva
01-08-2004, 11:43 AM
How is-?

bodhitree
01-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Former my favorite human speciman!
Job interview in a half an hour. I'm a little nervous, but I'll be okay!

Kristoffer
01-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Oh.. the REAL world. I hate reality shows, yet I still watch some of them. u could go on that show n advertise your music on tellie.

how did the interview go bod? What kind o work is it?

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 01:05 PM
I could advertise a lot of things, such as:
-My brand new ho-sell service
-CaptinPickAxe Brand profilactics
-My new cook book
-my radical political views that would probably get my citizenship revoked...(good thing I have duel citizenship with Mars)

I've made some progress on "The ORA Special"(coined by Vash) its up to 3 minutes and I've add another drum line...think ya'll will like it.

chen zhen
01-08-2004, 01:18 PM
your political views have seemed pretty normal to me, as far as what i have heard. dunno what it is in the US tho.

Vash
01-08-2004, 02:33 PM
CPA:

Looking forward to it.

[I named a beat! yay!]

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Most people in America are overly patriotic...almost blindly. Most hate bush but belive that it was a good choice going to Iraq. I'm a little different, I hate bush and think we went to Iraq for oil...not to get rid of Saddam, not to free the Iraqis, not for WMDs, but to hook up Bush's old friends who have just won a hostile take over of the oil industry.

chen zhen
01-08-2004, 02:48 PM
sounds like my views.

have you seen the "trophee" pic of saddam being captured by the soldiers? released today.

chen zhen
01-08-2004, 03:18 PM
right after he "hit his head on the door edge, on his way up the hole.. volountarily & without fighting back.."

Vash
01-08-2004, 04:22 PM
America, which is still a great country, or at least a good one, has basically f#cked itself up the as$ in the past 50 or so years.

Bush is poison for the country. Going to Iraq was just a f#cked up decision. Now, because I need my gas prices lowered, we're shipping a couple of my friends to good ol' liberated Irag.

Fug politics. Gimme a gun and an ibuprofen and I'll fix the government! :eek: :confused: :o

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 06:16 PM
God Bless the USA, the country that shoots itself in the foot while its in their mouth.

Vash
01-08-2004, 06:57 PM
I don't know why a person would shoot there own foot. Maybe it helps in the healing process?

All I know is, if'n this country don't heal up quick, we gonna hafta shoot it again, kinda help it along.

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 08:14 PM
I don't know if you read it wrong or I'm just missing something, but I'll explain.

Its a combination of two sayings:
"shoot yourself in the foot"
You made a huge error that you are now paying for
"...foot in your mouth"
Eating crow for something you said.

so, you see, we shot ourselves in the foot while it was in our mouth.

Vash
01-08-2004, 08:32 PM
I got the joke. Just thinking about another;

"My wife made me go out and shoot the horse cuz it broke it's leg.
Poor thing. Now it's got a broke leg and a gunshot wound. I don't know why she had me shoot it. I guess it helps with the healing process or something.

Tell you one thing; if that thing don't get better soon, I'm gonna go out and shoot it again."

I was applying this to the attempted suicide we as a nation have attempted as illustrated by your joke.

And hurry up and finish the KFO Special!

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Dude, that passed right over my head. **** you and your superior intellect.:D

The ORA special is in the final stages. Give me a couple of days and I'll PM you. Would you be down to host?

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 08:42 PM
I've added a third beat layer to give a more southern bounce style. Its not too ghetto and still retains its under ground Hip Hop vibe. I think this one will shape up to be one of my better tracks.

Vash
01-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
Dude, that passed right over my head. **** you and your superior intellect.:D

LOL. Someone lied to you. I function at the level of "tree pretty, fire bad."

The ORA Special is in the final stages. Give me a couple of days and I'll PM you. Would you be down to host?

Looking forward to it. I'll host it, sure . . . host it where? Whatcha mean? is it pretty? Do I have to take it to the movies, dinner, things like that?

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Meaning like be the go-to man if someone wants it. I can't e-mail huge files...only got a trial e-mail account, too broke to buy the whole shabang.

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2004, 08:56 PM
I've got enough tracks for an album, but I've got a lot of touching up to do.

The file isn't huge, I kinda over-exagerated. Its about a 3mb song. maybe less I'll let you know.

Vash
01-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Jus' let me know when it drops.

Vash
01-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Y'all know what time it is?!

Vash
01-08-2004, 11:23 PM
IT'S BEDTIME!!!

Vash
01-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Y'all keep it real.

Vash
01-08-2004, 11:33 PM
CPA: kick me an EMail when you get the Special uploaded (shodan_v2.0@lycos.com)

Vash
01-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Hsing I and Chuka Shaolin are my new R&D babies.
After I get good and well back into my Isshinryu practice, methinks I'm gonna start trying to apply some of this and that to my training . . . [see thread on the Kung Fu Forum]

peace out. drive safe.

SifuAbel
01-09-2004, 12:57 AM
Is it too late to get a synopsis of this thread?

chen zhen
01-09-2004, 04:31 AM
^um.. i dont think thats possible.

hey captain, lemme hear the beat too when its done.:).

Vash
01-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Morning!

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2004, 02:00 PM
Vash is now the "ORA Special" Ambassador. Ask him for it and he'll e-mail it to ya...or if you catch the download on my site download it and do what you will with it.

wait...the site is being gay and won't let me upload my track. ****, cheap-ass soundclick.

Volcano Admim
01-09-2004, 02:09 PM
you guys
sup

Vash
01-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Don't know if the PM went through, so I'm posting it here.

I'll be back on my comp between 3:30 and 3:40. If it's up then, I'll download the mug and distribute as necessary.

Peace.

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2004, 03:07 PM
10-4 little buddy, over and out.

Soundclick is still being a mofo...
Maybe I should kick my monitor through my sliding glass door.

Former castleva
01-09-2004, 03:39 PM
How odd,some new faces here like SifuAbel and VA decided to appear.Hi.

Not much to say again...
Drive safely.

chen zhen
01-09-2004, 04:23 PM
fc, my old buddy.. how are you?:)

vash: can you pm me the soundclick link?

Vash
01-09-2004, 04:45 PM
CZ:

check your PMs.

unfortunately, the new special isn't up yet.

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2004, 05:18 PM
dude, soundclick is really starting to **** me off...

still a no go.

Chen, check your PMs.

Vash
01-09-2004, 05:39 PM
That sucks dude, I'll be checking in occasionally, see if it's up yet. If it's up between 10 and 12 tonight, I'll get it.

Peace.

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2004, 07:22 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Its about ****in' time....

Without any fruther ado. Gentlemen, I give to you "The ORA Special"...feel free to post any thoughts.

-the good captain.

Starchaser107
01-09-2004, 07:51 PM
downloading, abt , to take a listen..
ah its ready . i'll have a listen now.

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Haven't heard from you in a grip, Chase.
How goes it?

Vash
01-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Just got in, just got the ORA Special downloaded.

Kick arse, man. Good work.

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2004, 08:22 PM
thanx...thanx...

Vash
01-09-2004, 08:50 PM
If anyone hasn't gotten it by the time CPA takes it down, drop me a line any time (shodan_v2.0@lycos.com) .

Vash
01-09-2004, 09:50 PM
Tell y'all what . . . I'm going to bed. Got a class to maybe teach in the morning.

If anyone shows up. The lazy bastiches.

Vash
01-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Gonna let CPAs mixes play on low for tonight.

His stuff is the sh!t. Not the bad kind, the good kind.

Peace.

Vash
01-09-2004, 09:53 PM
A few of the other peeps under the techno heading on soundclicks don't suck, too.
Gonna check them out tomorrow.

Vash
01-09-2004, 09:54 PM
had a close call on my rib tonight. Thankfully, didn't rebrake the cartilage. that stuff suxors.

God gave me the hookup, as it were, on the injury thing.

Peace, all. Bless.

Starchaser107
01-09-2004, 11:24 PM
i like the new drums that you overlayed on it , gives it a nice little flava.
I guess with me you could say things are ok. I hurt my thumb today in sparring , not the first time thats happenned.
i'm gonna go practice some taiji now... in a bit.
keep up the good work on the beats.

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2004, 11:58 PM
I think I pushed myself to far in the gym...a muscle under my left shoulder blade is really killing me. I hope it feels better tomarrow so I can workout...and meet some gym girls....:D

CaptinPickAxe
A.K.A.
Durty Boy

Kristoffer
01-10-2004, 02:03 AM
gym girls are cool.

Is it too late to get a synopsis of this thread?

It's the chill spot. u'll decide what's it's about.

I'm trainin to get up early these last couple o days. I went up at 7.00 and read philosophy. I feel pretty good, not tired at all surprisingly. On monday is the big day. On monday at this time I'm gonna b pretty **** nervous. Hope I don't shoot anyone by accident :eek:

glad to hear y'all are good

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2004, 03:51 AM
You'll be golden. No worries...

Souljah
01-10-2004, 09:07 AM
cpa whats this track of yours and where can i download it?
lol i've been back about 10 pages and cant see any link on it anywhere, lemme know will ya.....
safe

chen zhen
01-10-2004, 09:44 AM
I like the corrections you've made, CPA. the first two tracks are very nice, the drum layer is a very good addition. keep it coming.

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2004, 11:18 AM
souljah, drop vash a pm and he'll e-mail you the track.

shaolin kungfu
01-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Some guys from my dojo are fighting in freestyle combat challenge 13 today (Omar Chowdury and Henry Matamoros). It's omars first MMA fight, so good luck to him.

My predictions: Henry by armbar in the first round.
If Omar can take it to the ground, he'll win,probably by triangle.

Also, good luck to Rob smith. He trains with us sometimes and is a really nice guy. I hope he does well.

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE:

2 RDS / 185 LBS: Nick Thompson (Strasser's Freestyle Academy, Kenosha, WI) v. Kyle Helsper (Freelance, Indianapolis, IN)

2 RDS / 145 LBS: Renato Tavares (American TOP TEAM, Ft Lauderdale, FL) David Love (Animal House, Indianapolis, IN)

2 RDS / 135 LBS: Omar Chowdury (Matamoros JJ, Milwaukee, WI.) versus Eddie Wineland (Duneland VT, Portage, IN)

2 RDS / 170 LBS: Luke Dyer (Strasser's Freestyle Academy, Kenosha, WI.) Darrell Smith (Animal House, Kokomo, IN)

2 RDS / 185 LBS: Dan Hart (Jim's Gym, Illinois) versus TBD

2 RDS / 170 LBS: Aaron Jarvis (Strasser's Freestyle Academy, Kenosha, WI) versus Squire Hill (Animal House, Kokomo, IN.)

2 RDS / 170 LBS: Justin Weiman (Strasser's Freestyle Academy, Kenosha, WI) versus Mark Long (Animal House, Kokomo, IN)

2 RDS / 185 LBS: Emyr Bussarde (ATT, Ft Lauderdale, FL) versus Josh Krueger (Duneland VT, Portage, IN)

2 RDS / 170 LBS: Kyle Watson (Strasser's Freestyle Academy, Kenosha, WI.) versus Henry Matamoros (Matamoros JJ, Milwaukee, WI.)

3 RDS / 225 LBS: Rob Smith (Serrano Gym, Milwaukee, WI.) versus Doug Sauer (Freelance, Indianapolis, IN)

3 RDS / 205 LBS: Ron Faircloth (Strasser's Freestyle Academy, Kenosha, WI) versus Leo Sylvest (Freelance, Indianapolis, IN.)

chen zhen
01-10-2004, 12:19 PM
thanks for the info shaolin. how are you btw?

OH! i have something funny to tell yall, do some of you remember that i sent some mails a long time ago to Natasha Yi? well, now she have actually answered..:D. shes very nice, and was glad about the letter i made back then, she thought it was cute..:p. well, shes not gonna come to the forum, but i may get a free pass.

its the weirdest thing that has happened for me in a while..:D.

Vash
01-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Hope you get the pass, Chen. Just don't forget your friends ;)

chen zhen
01-10-2004, 01:35 PM
;)

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Are you trying to run game on Natasha Yi, Chen?;) :D

Hey Comp wizzes, does anyone know what kind of midi file polyphonic cell phone ringers run off of? I'm trying to convert a couple of my tracks into ringtones...cool, right? If anyone could do this that would be great.

Kristoffer
01-10-2004, 02:10 PM
cap I have no idea
chen that's awsome

Kristoffer
01-10-2004, 02:29 PM
*biting my nails*

Kristoffer
01-10-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm startin to feel like DiCaprio in the Beach....

bonkers

chen zhen
01-10-2004, 02:32 PM
:confused:

captin: like your new title:)

Kristoffer
01-10-2004, 02:32 PM
I long for material things

Kristoffer
01-10-2004, 02:33 PM
dineros

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Gotta Reprezent.... I WANT A HUNDRED AND EIGHT MICS!!!

chen, you gotta clue as how to convert my songs into ringtones?

chen zhen
01-10-2004, 03:46 PM
sorry, no clue at all.

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2004, 03:55 PM
I just did piggy back sprints uphill. it was about a 36-42 degree hill... I felt like I was gonna vom after about the 6th one.

Vash
01-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Kris, you'll do fine. No sweat.

Finally got my oil changed and my tires rotated. Winona rides like a dream now. My girlfriend's truck has some suck-@$$ brakes, though.

Fudge. Done broke that cartilage AGAIN. Not near as bad, though. Think it's more of a strain than a break.

Oh, well. Who wants to be healthy anyway? :o

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2004, 05:42 PM
I spit in the face of the healthy...:D

I got a drug test on monday...

Vash
01-10-2004, 05:47 PM
CPA

You think you're gonna pass? Maybe you could get meat shake to take it for you . . . ;)

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2004, 05:55 PM
I got an ace up my sleave...;)

LOL, Shake?!? That guy pees pure THC... They'd throw me in jail or church or something....

Vash
01-10-2004, 09:02 PM
:p

Vash
01-10-2004, 10:36 PM
Church ain't so bad. It's just the people there.

Y'all, I think it's time for bed. I either get to hang out with my girlfriend and play videogames all day, or I get to lay around on a heat pad all day playing video games. Either way, a joystick will be involved.

Peace.

Starchaser107
01-10-2004, 11:28 PM
we're talking about sex ...aren't we.

Kristoffer
01-11-2004, 01:30 AM
he wish :D

Vash
01-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Morning!

chen zhen
01-11-2004, 09:24 AM
man, this place has become boring

Vash
01-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Why do you say that?

Former castleva
01-11-2004, 11:13 AM
That´s it...this thread is on the brink of death.

(but I doubt it will fall anytime soon).

But I´ve really had it!

Kristoffer
01-11-2004, 11:20 AM
told ya :D

Vash
01-11-2004, 11:23 AM
We need to get a few more pages, at least. How many boards can say they have a 500-page thread?

chen zhen
01-11-2004, 12:28 PM
http://www.hypernews.org/HyperNews/get/hypernews/instructions/821.html?nogifs

CaptinPickAxe
01-11-2004, 12:30 PM
ug...

Kristoffer
01-11-2004, 12:35 PM
that looks like words.... but I aint sure

Kristoffer
01-11-2004, 12:38 PM
DO U WANNA HAVE MORE MONEY ? DO YOU? DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU? BLAH BLABBELAH BLAH BLAH MORE MONEY!

Kristoffer
01-11-2004, 12:39 PM
:confused:

chen zhen
01-11-2004, 12:54 PM
just trying to put you in trouble.

Kristoffer
01-11-2004, 01:24 PM
trouble is my last name

chen zhen
01-11-2004, 01:38 PM
are you really going to the military tomorrow? how long will it take till you come back then?

good luck..:(

Former castleva
01-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Kris,
are you around? Are you really joining the forces tomorrow?
Well,best of luck.Not that you´ll need that,I think you´d do very well.

You know,I thought about that just today.

EDIT:
So you are.Right...

CaptinPickAxe
01-11-2004, 02:27 PM
Good luck in the Military, Kris. You'll own all with you shuai chiao.

I, on the other hand, will be returning to school for another semester... I'm planning to take japanese. When I'm done with music school I plan to move to japan and make it with my music there first. As soon as I conquor the orient, I will rule the western world.

Starchaser107
01-11-2004, 05:22 PM
all the best in the army. (who're we gona pick on in the battle thread now :( :p )

cap u know that once u go to japan you'll forget all u learnt at music school and start stroking 'em japanese wimmens with the o.r.a. saber of destruction.
don't even pretend.

CaptinPickAxe
01-11-2004, 06:04 PM
chase, chase, chase....you know me all too well, my friend:D

I'm gonna meet my wife in japan...but only after a lot of trial and error:p

Machine_Phantom
01-11-2004, 07:32 PM
hello

i am machine pahntom

CaptinPickAxe
01-11-2004, 09:15 PM
hello

you spelled your name wrong

Machine_Phantom
01-11-2004, 09:40 PM
no i didnt
what now you think imn some knid of volcano adimin

CaptinPickAxe
01-11-2004, 09:47 PM
my bad, I confused you with Xebsball... How stupid of me:D

Vash
01-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Be cool, kris.

Be praying for you.

Don't pimp on 'em too bad.

Peace.

Vash
01-11-2004, 10:52 PM
yall keep it real. Gotta get up at 5:30 to drive an hour to wait all day to register for a bunch of classes I dont need/want.

peace.

Starchaser107
01-11-2004, 11:09 PM
thats gotta suck.
be well amigo.

Vash
01-11-2004, 11:12 PM
BTW

Everyone go see Big Fish. It kicks @$$.

Just experienced the 3rd worst back pain of my life. And, whilst trying to get up, rolled onto my right side in an awkward way, fugged up the rib AGAIN! ARGH!

CaptinPickAxe
01-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Tim Burton is an excellent director. I especially like Edward Scissorhands. I heard Big Fish is kinda off then again its kinda not.
explain the plot.

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Here's whats next on my production schedule:

1. "In Tune to the Earth LP" is in final stages and will be released within the next month or two. Here's the good news: I'm giving it to someone on the ORA and making it free to all on KFO

2. "A little bit of Remix" I'm planning a remix album. I plan to see if I can get enough funds together to try and buy the right to remix a couple tracks. I want to remix "I Can't Tell You Why" by The Eagles; A yet unnamed Al Green track; some Isaac Hayes tracks; and "The ORA Special" might find a home on it...

I'll keep ya'll posted.;)

Kristoffer
01-12-2004, 01:23 AM
Hope you get sum studio time Cap, I think you could do some groovy sh1t.

Thank you all for the support, I must admit I'm nervous. I'm leavin at 11 or such to get to my base. I'll b given my equippment and lockers and stuff when I arrive. I'm startin to regret this a bit, but I've promised myself to b there atleast a month so I see what it's all about.
My next time I'm free is in 2 weeks from now on the weekend. So I'll still visit y'all on some weekends. Keep it real, ora style.

Bye

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 01:34 AM
The ORA will represent in your absence, friend. Hell, I'll even put a shout out to you on the inset of my album. It'll read:

Kris, who serves the man;) buts the coolest swede I've ever met:D Lots of luck in the service, chum.

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Here's my e-mail address, Kris. E-mail me sometime to shoot the **** or whatever. Also, if you miss when I post the album, e-mail me and I'll see what I can do to mail you a "Kris' ORA Special Album for Kickin' Ass to"

CaptinPickAxe@hotmail.com

or

BeatSifu@hotmail.com

And That goes for the rest of you chumps too, wanna shoot the ****? Drop me a line.

bodhitree
01-12-2004, 08:41 AM
What up all?

Back to school today! I also got that new job! Hope everyone else is alright!

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Congrats on the new job, Bodhi.

chen zhen
01-12-2004, 01:26 PM
i think its a better idea if you e-mail kristoffer those informations Captin, since he probably wont see that post.

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Do you have his address, chen?

You know, come to think of it, he probably won't have time to check his e-mail in boot camp.

chen zhen
01-12-2004, 02:23 PM
just go to his profile, im sure you can e-mail him there. else, i promise i'll find his adress tomorrow, ill pm it to you.

Meat Shake
01-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Kris left?
:(

Sorry for my absenteism lately, virii problem on the PC's at work, somehow I got blamed for it... :confused:

Anyhow... How is everyone doing?
Sad I missed kris leaving, I hope for the best.
And congrats boddhi.

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 03:19 PM
bush is planning long-term stays on the moon and an eventual manned flight to Mars. I hope it passes, I think our space program is an extrodinary thing. bush is still a dick.

Former castleva
01-12-2004, 04:11 PM
bush is planning long-term stays on the moon and an eventual manned flight to Mars. I hope it passes, I think our space program is an extrodinary thing. bush is still a ****.

How about sending Bush to Mars? Or Sun?
I wonder when he came up with science...hmmmm.

Well,I hope that they´ll find some life from Mars soon enough.

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 04:21 PM
I don't think they'll ever find life on Mars. I think we'll have to create it. Its kinda like playing God when you think about it.

Former castleva
01-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Why do you think they´ll never find life from Mars?

So far,both of them are possibilities if not particularly easy tasks to do.

Vash
01-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Fug space. I've got enough problems funding school Why can't they let a brother hold a billion?

Former castleva
01-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Lend you a billion $?
Sounds reasonable.

Vash
01-12-2004, 05:02 PM
my girlfriend owned my @$$ yesterday in tekken. We played for about three hours. She won (total estimated) 26 or 28 games. I won about 20.

I sooo got owned.

Former castleva
01-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Which one?
I used to have 3.
But I´m more of a MK,VF person.

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2004, 06:16 PM
I'm a DOA kinda guy myself...

I think MK inaccuratly portrays some martial arts...

Vash
01-12-2004, 07:52 PM
FC

We were playing Tekken 4. She used to have tekken 2 demo disc, so that's where she developed her l33t $k!llz.

CPA

Mortal Combat incorrectly labeled certain character's techniques as other styles, when in fact they were of Isshinryu origin (hint: Scorpion's rope throw, Raiden's teleport, baraka's @$$-blade, etc)

Starchaser107
01-12-2004, 07:58 PM
tekken 4 is pretty realistic
virtua fighter is fun but to me has no staying power, i'll get bored of it. an ending movie or two wouldnt KILL them also...

I need to rehone my skills in tekken. at this rate that im neglecting my gaming i sense defeat as well.

Vash
01-12-2004, 08:42 PM
On the school front:

got some good, mostly easy classes. Go from 8 until 12, then a lab at 1:10 on mondays, then just 8-12 on wed and fri. Got some good classes. Only thing that's really going to interest me, though, is the biology class.

time for eat/sleep. drive safe.

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2004, 05:59 AM
Its roughly about 6:30am...I haven't been awake this early in a while. I have to be awake 4 to 5 hours before my D.T. for my "Ace in the Hole" to work. I'm starving but not allowed to eat.

I'm up researching my next tattoo untill about 11:30...

then its crunch time...I need a "sweating bullets" smilie.

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2004, 06:01 AM
Yes, but Sub-Zero's freeze attack is clearly a Kenpo Karate move...your just jeleous because your Isshinryu doesn't teach such secret and deadly techniques like Kenpo posseses:D

bodhitree
01-13-2004, 07:12 AM
ORA homies!

Meat shake,
thanks for the congrats.

Where did Kris go, I love him, if anyone messed with Kris:mad:

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2004, 07:43 AM
Kris is now enlisted in the Swedish Army.

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2004, 01:00 PM
I just got done with my drug test. I have to say, they treated me like a repeat criminal. They emptied out my pockets, patted me down, and made me pee with the door open. Not to mention they had a nurse stand behind me and watch me do the do. I'm just glad it was a fine brown skin lady.:D

oh....and I'm the first post on page 500! BabyBABY!!!

chen zhen
01-13-2004, 01:11 PM
dam, thats the first real big number we've reached, 500 is THE big one. congrats.

Ming Yue
01-13-2004, 01:31 PM
hey y'all!

have been away for so long there's no way I could read all the posts I've missed. I'm sad that I missed Kris' departure, I remember he was going but didn't remember when. :(

Been training like crazy, adding in another 5-6 hours a week, plus work was freakin' nuts over the holidays.

Check this - I'm designing a website for my Pong Lai Sigung and did what I think is a pretty nice 3D model of a mantis. The site is not up yet but look here (http://www.ponglai.com) to see the bug.

What's going down at brink these days?

Starchaser107
01-13-2004, 01:34 PM
you should have pretended that you were playing "watersports" with the brown skinned lady.
or maybe in some ways you were..who knows.
hey folks, congrats on the big 5 - double O

Starchaser107
01-13-2004, 01:36 PM
yow Ming .
da mantis deh look hype styll

Ming Yue
01-13-2004, 01:41 PM
thanks SC!
comin' from you that means a lot. :D Been painting much?

Former castleva
01-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Welcome back MY.

No comments on the site,am no authority here (the mantis is all fine!)
Maybe if it had something to do with entomology,that would cut closer I guess.Oh well.

Starchaser107
01-13-2004, 02:02 PM
yeah, I've been missing alot from here as well.
gosdpeed to u 4 now amigo.

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Thats tight, Ming Yue. How exactly did you do that? and don't say with a bunch o zeroes and ones:D

My stomach is killing me...I feel like I have 3 big dagger burried in my gut.:(

Ming Yue
01-13-2004, 02:16 PM
A bunch of.. uh... nevermind....

Digital geometry!

I used a couple different 3D programs because my modeling skills are still pretty weak. Prog called Rhino for NurBS modeling,
stands for Nonuniform Rational B-Splines. (dont you guys love it when I talk like that). Also 3D studio max. Referenced some pictures and used some parts I had made for another bug.

It's a complete model right down to his six claws. He's not fully jointed, but I can still pose him.

why a stomachache? post-test stressin?

Vash
01-13-2004, 02:35 PM
500 Pages! Yay!

Mantis looks killer, MY.

How's ever'body?

chen zhen
01-13-2004, 03:00 PM
what up Ming, the Lady Kingpin of ORA? keep that 3D work going strong, it will definately be the bomb when you start doing it for a living.

chen zhen
01-13-2004, 03:04 PM
+30000 on brink! whew.

OT: music video, "Get The Money"- C-Bo (http://www.blastro.com/search.html?search=c-bo&x=0&y=0)

chen zhen
01-13-2004, 03:11 PM
a really cool video:

I Luv - Too Short (http://www.blastro.com/search.html?search=too+short&x=0&y=0)
O.G. Too Short aka Short Dogg invites his old friends Scarface, Trick Daddy & Daz Dillinger to a party at his home.. pimp style!

chen zhen
01-13-2004, 03:25 PM
The Streets -WC feat. Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg (http://www.islanddefjam.com/www2/av/go_mov.las?num=4015188957)

nice beat & cool video, with Nate tearing the hook up as usual. very nice video.