Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17

1bad65
09-25-2007, 06:26 AM
The Duck proposed Sept 29th as the fight date: Anthony agreed
The Duck requested a date change to Sept 28th: Anthony agreed
The Duck requested a second date change to Oct 1st: Anthony agreed
The Duck proposed The Kung-Fu Connection as the venue: Anthony agreed
The Duck requested a venue change to Action Fitness: Anthony agreed
The Duck said Anthony had to drive for two hours to pick up the waiver: Anthony agreed
The Duck has now set the rules of the fight: Anthony agreed
The Duck says only Action Fitness owns the video rights and Anthony's likeness: Anthony requests that be changed

I think it's obvious who is being flexible because they want to fight and who is putting up hurdle after hurdle in an attempt to avoid the fight.

B-Rad
09-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Kind of interested in seeing what happens after all the crazyness... hopefully it turns out to be a well reffed fair fight. But I can safely say that I wouldn't want to attend a SifuAbel held event though after this mess. Seems like it'd be an absolute nightmare. Kudos to Anthony for sticking with it despite all the organizational distractions. I doubt most could've kept up with all this ;)

Anthony_ATT
09-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks B-Rad, appreciate it.

This was posted by me, on Bullshido 3 months ago.

Rudy Abel has provided the followiing information, Fight info as follows:

1. To be held on September 29th, 2007
2. At his teacher's school, the Kung Fu Connection in Miami

What Rudy needs to provide:
1. Waiver
2. Time

Most likely way Rudy will coward out of this fight:

1. Provide a Draconian Waiver that does not protect my interests, in doing so, he will ensure that the fight never happens.

2. Set rules that it's a kickboxing match only, or any other rule of the fight that ensures that fight will never happens.

3. Disallow me the right to have my seconds, cameraman, coaches, and Team Members access to the facility.

4. Disallow the use of Cameras in the school.

5. Come up with an excuse, ie, knee, it's Mother's day, you're not worth it, etc...

As it stands on time frame that any of the above happens:

From and including: Thursday, June 28, 2007
To, but not including : Saturday, September 29, 2007

It is 93 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 3 months, 1 day excluding the end date
Alternative time units
93 days can be converted to one of these units:
8,035,200 seconds
133,920 minutes
2232 hours
13 weeks (rounded down)

1bad65
09-25-2007, 02:38 PM
I hope everyone here who has an open mind sees what is happening here. It's really sad that a grown man would go through all this bs just to duck a fight. What does it say about him? Again, Rudy 'The Duck' Abel has to date ZERO fights. And he is a legend at doing this. ZERO FIGHTS. That's really the bottom line.

Duck, you still have time, you know what you are doing. You either make this fight happen or you suffer the consequences. As I said, I will follow you everywhere on the 'net you go, and everytime you drop a challenge, there I will be. I'll simply tell the truth about your record of ZERO FIGHTS, and your constant e-challenging. All you have to do is man up ONCE and fight Anthony.

You are the saddest, worst kind of coward. You don't just duck out of fights, you duck out of fights YOU challenge people to! A true coward.

Remember, there is still time. Fight him, and I come on here and get laughed at on Oct 1st. And, as a bonus, if you ever need someone to vouch for you in ANY other e-challenge I give my word to post that you indeed do show up and fight as you say you will.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Hmm, this thread is getting quieter, and quieter every day.

Must be the calm before the Oct2nd storm!

godzillakungfu
09-25-2007, 05:25 PM
People are waiting to see what happens tomorrow. Or did you forget the 48 Hour ultimatum Rudy laid out earlier?

1bad65
09-25-2007, 05:43 PM
People are waiting to see what happens tomorrow. Or did you forget the 48 Hour ultimatum Rudy laid out earlier?

Point taken. But you do realize the fact that The Duck had 3 months to get the waiver done and now Anthony has 48 hours. That's not an accident, it's 100% part of 'Ducking Plan Alpha'.

I still say there is no way The Duck fights Anthony. Remember, both me and Anthony were on record months ago saying this EXACT scenario could well happen. :rolleyes: But hey, I'll take my limps and eat my crow if I'm wrong.

Yao Sing
09-25-2007, 05:47 PM
This close to the fight date all but a few are giving both fighters the benefit of doubt that they will show up. Not much to do but wait it out now.

And since this is supposed to be a 'fight' and not an 'event' I think the waiver is just a minor, expendable piece of the puzzle. Scribble a liability release on a napkin, sign it and fight.

That's just my opinion, I'm not a sport fighter.

1bad65
09-25-2007, 06:07 PM
This close to the fight date all but a few are giving both fighters the benefit of doubt that they will show up. Not much to do but wait it out now.

And since this is supposed to be a 'fight' and not an 'event' I think the waiver is just a minor, expendable piece of the puzzle. Scribble a liability release on a napkin, sign it and fight.

This post SHOULD be totally correct. Sadly, it is not. Wait and see why the fight will not go through.

And for the record, I want to be wrong. I want to have to come on here on Oct 1st and eat crow and APOLOGIZE to The Duck.

NJM
09-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Anthony said he would show up waiver or no waiver.

Lucas
09-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Anthony said he would show up waiver or no waiver.

i would too

Lucas
09-25-2007, 07:34 PM
This post SHOULD be totally correct. Sadly, it is not. Wait and see why the fight will not go through.

And for the record, I want to be wrong. I want to have to come on here on Oct 1st and eat crow and APOLOGIZE to The Duck.

lol that would be some major crow eatin with all the **** you've talked over this whole ordeal.

:D;)

godzillakungfu
09-25-2007, 08:11 PM

That's what I thought. Here are the rules, the venue isn't responsible for your injuries or medical expenses, (minus improper equipment) nothing about no video, lets get it on.

1bad65
09-25-2007, 08:48 PM
That's what I thought. Here are the rules, the venue isn't responsible for your injuries or medical expenses, (minus improper equipment) nothing about no video, lets get it on.

Just remember who demanded the rights the video as well as the right to EDIT, ADD TO, and TAKE OUT content of the video.

lol that would be some major crow eatin with all the **** you've talked over this whole ordeal.

I would rather eat the crow, have to clean all the egg off my face, and remove my foot from my mouth and see the fight than be able to gloat and see The Duck keep his perfect record of 100% of e-challenges ending in no fight. I want to be wrong. I've said this from the very beginning.

specialed
09-26-2007, 04:25 AM
wow, this certainly is a big thread. almost as big as the one that lkfmdc wrote to exploit his teacher's name for attention. anyway, i hope this fight does happen, and that video of it is all plastered all over the internet. and i hope its better than the junkies vs. the pansy and the psycho episode in maryland.:o

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 04:50 AM
You know, this isn't "rudy's waiver" it's the waiver from the venue and from the looks of it, a standard one for when a competition takes place, which is irrelevant to this clam bake.
All that Action Fitness needs is a waiver that shows THEM as not being liabel for anything that can happen there, the rest is between Monkey-Boy and Antonitus in extremus.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 06:41 AM
Sanjuro is correct, the document is not a waiver, it's a contract.

Wait until the whole story comes out, I was actually shocked at the lengths The Duck is going to in order to not fight. It's pathetic.

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 06:55 AM
Rudy doesn't seem to have any issues with doing somethign about clause #6 from what I gather from his posts.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 07:08 AM
Rudy doesn't seem to have any issues with doing somethign about clause #6 from what I gather from his posts.

If he wanted it fixed, it would have been done already. Notice Anthony accomodated TWO date changes in UNDER ONE HOUR.

Another question, why was that clause put in there to begin with....:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 07:11 AM
Like its been said before, that is a standard clause in a competition "contract", hence even the mention of renumeration.
I can't and won't speak for Rudy as to why he sent this 'waiver", but one assume that since its happening at said facility then that facility wants its own waiver used.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 07:47 AM
but one assume that since its happening at said facility then that facility wants its own waiver used.

Reply]
That makes sense to me.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 07:57 AM
It's NOT a waiver, it's a contract. Anthony is not a “'work for hire'” employee". And The Duck knew all along BOTH sides were gonna shoot, and of course be able to use freely, their own video. The Duck never said that the venue was gonna need to get ownership of ALL video rights and of Anthony's likeness. Get real.

Let's see what happens. As we stand now, The Duck sent a 'Draconian waiver' last minute JUST AS ME AND ANTHONY SAID he would. The ball is in his court. Remember all the changes requested by The Duck that Anthony accepted and suddenly The Duck can't agree to give Anthony EQUAL video rights and ownership of HIS OWN likeness. This 'waiver', as written, guantees there would be no fight. A duck by proxy.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Rudy said it was a simple matter to have that line fixed.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Rudy said it was a simple matter to have that line fixed.

You would think, you as an adult, who can read, would know...

That you can't trust anything that comes out of Rudy's mouth.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 08:18 AM
So, what is the deal. It's Wednesday, did you talk to the lawyers on his side yet?

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 08:21 AM
So, what is the deal. It's Wednesday, did you talk to the lawyers on his side yet?

Seriously, after EVERY bullsh*t change Rudy has done, and I have agreed too, do you really think that wasn't already in the works?

Why do you think I answered you the way I did my last post?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 08:27 AM
So, what is going on? Has the line been altered satisfactorily?

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 08:29 AM
So, what is going on? Has the line been altered satisfactorily?

Have you seen me post about it being changed?

Our legal team has talked to his entertainment lawyer and we are waiting.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Settle down, I am just curious, that is all.

We are starting to get down to the wire, and I am hoping the final details can be ironed out so this fight can happen.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Settle down, I am just curious, that is all.

We are starting to get down to the wire, and I am hoping the final details can be ironed out so this fight can happen.

Settle down? Oh that's great!

Hoping the fine details can be worked out? That's even better.

THREE MONTHS to provide a waiver, given 2 days ago, with 2 clauses that can't be agreed upon. I'm dying here, lmao.

You missed your calling, you should go into comedy.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 08:53 AM

The problem is that The Duck INTENTIONALLY only gave Anthony 48 hours to overcome a huge hurdle HE HIMSELF put in place. The Duck does not want this sorted out in time. Why do you think 3 months went by with no waiver, then it shows up and Anthony is told he has 48 hours? It's a pathetic attempt to duck and I hope everyone can see it for what it is.

Remember, over the last few months me and Anthony were practically BEGGING him to get that waiver out so there was time to iron out any differences. Anthony got 48 hours! What a coward The Duck is.

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Settle down? Oh that's great!

Hoping the fine details can be worked out? That's even better.

THREE MONTHS to provide a waiver, given 2 days ago, with 2 clauses that can't be agreed upon. I'm dying here, lmao.

You missed your calling, you should go into comedy.

What's the other clause in contention? Thought it was just #6.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 09:02 AM
What's the other clause in contention? Thought it was just #6.

The other clause in contention is Clause 2.

It is being referred to as an event. As both Rudy and I are NOT Professional fighers, it woud fall under an Amateur Event.

http://www.ikfkickboxing.com/USAStates.htm Go down to Florida, where you read that Amateur MMA is illegal in the state of Florida.

At best, this should be worded as a sparring match, nothing more, nothing less. By adding that #2 clause (original) in, it puts myself, and Rudy in a very bad light.

One of our lawyers is Florida based, and a BJJ Blue. Kudos to him for knowing the Law.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Are the attournies from the other side being resistant? I don't know what the big deal is here. Sounds like you are getting all upset for no reason here.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 09:07 AM
So, become pro's for this fight. I don't see the issue here. If you do, then both of you get to claim a professional MMA bout.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 09:14 AM
http://www.ikfkickboxing.com/USAStates.htm Go down to Florida, where you read that Amateur MMA is illegal in the state of Florida.

Reply]

So you KNEW an Amature MMA event was not even LEGAL in your state and you agreed to the fight anyway? What, were you planning to wait untill fight nite to bring this up to duck the fight yourself? And you act like RUDY has the cards up his sleeve?

Oh Dear LORD!!

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 09:16 AM
So, become pro's for this fight. I don't see the issue here. If you do, then both of you get to claim a professional MMA bout.

You are clueless.

You don't wave a magic wand and become a Pro fighter.

The event has to be sanctioned by the Fla Boxing Commision
A licensed matchmaker is involved
Medical needs to be involved
Paper work for both fighters need to be approved
Tests are needed for both fighters.
There are many more things needed for this to be a Pro fight for me to list it.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 09:17 AM

Reply]

So you KNEW an Amature MMA event was not even LEGAL in your state and you agreed to the fight anyway? What, were you planning to wait untill fight nite to bring this up to duck the fight yourself? And you act like RUDY has the cards up his sleeve?

Oh Dear LORD!!

You always baffle me with your pure idiocy.

1. I found out monday when lawyers got involved. I've never fought Amateur MMA in Florida, so didn't know the law.

2. I want the clause changed from "Event" to "Sparring Match" so I CAN FIGHT.

Learn how to read. Get Rudy's c*ck out your throat already. I'm not asking for anything out of the ordinary.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 09:19 AM
Ok then, then have those details changed, and stop getting all in a huff about it.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Ok then, then have those details changed, and stop getting all in a huff about it.

Huff about it?

I was quiet about it till I had an answer untill your nosey a*ss self needed an update.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Jeebus, calm down will you? Why are you acting like such a wacko today?

AJM
09-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Today? Where have you been?

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Jeebus, calm down will you? Why are you acting like such a wacko today?

Give it a rest.

You should stop talking about things you have no idea about.

Ie. Boxing, and your past 4 posts.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Today? Where have you been?

I was thrown for a loop too. I thought I always acted like a whacko.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 09:37 AM
You are clueless.

You don't wave a magic wand and become a Pro fighter.

The event has to be sanctioned by the Fla Boxing Commision
A licensed matchmaker is involved
Medical needs to be involved
Paper work for both fighters need to be approved
Tests are needed for both fighters.
There are many more things needed for this to be a Pro fight for me to list it.

Again, If The Duck had not sat on the waiver FOR THREE MONTHS, this could have been a very good solution.

The absolute fastest I have seen this done is two weeks. And the guy had most of his paperwork and tests (eyes, blood, check up, hearing) done because he had fought as an Amateur before. And in Texas both guys would need an EEG and an EKG because they are 35 or older.

Again, who ****ed around for THREE MONTHS on the waiver?

1bad65
09-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Are the attournies from the other side being resistant? I don't know what the big deal is here. Sounds like you are getting all upset for no reason here.

Dude, he wants to fight, and he called this bs happening THREE MONTHS ago! I'd be ****ed too.

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Just remember who demanded the rights the video as well as the right to EDIT, ADD TO, and TAKE OUT content of the video.

See, in the correct context, the #6 clause wouldn't bother me so much. That is what I mean. The editing clause IMO is for commercials and such nothing nefarious. I really think Justin has been somewhat mislead.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 09:52 AM
I really think Justin has been somewhat mislead.

Reply]
How?

MSphinx
09-26-2007, 09:58 AM

They can't become pro's either because they're not fighting under unified rules. It's still illegal if they go pro.

Anthony suggested they fight under MMA rules, but Rudy said they should just fight "No groin, respect the tap."

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1561547&postcount=90

1bad65
09-26-2007, 10:03 AM
I really think Justin has been somewhat mislead.

Reply]
How?

Just stop posting. We could get The Duck on tape crying that he does not want to fight and you would still say Anthony is ducking.

When the FULL story comes out, you are gonna look real stupid. Notice that Emboesso quit posting over a month ago and Mr. and Mrs. Fox are not on here arguing anymore. Anyone who once supported The Duck and has a shred of common sense has long since figured him out.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Well, it looks like this fight is illegal no matter what then...unless it's straight up kickboxing, or wrestling.No mixing of the two.

MSphinx
09-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Well, it looks like this fight is illegal no matter what then...unless it's straight up kickboxing, or wrestling.No mixing of the two.

Pretty much. It should've been labeled a sparring match and had a waiver that says no one could sue the other. The current waiver just makes the fight illegal.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 10:10 AM
No idiot, it can be 'sparring'. They just need to sign a realease.

More to consider:

The Duck vs ShaolingTiger00: Never happened
The Duck vs Knifefighter: Never happened
The Duck vs Djimbe's instructor: Never happened
The Duck vs Anthony in Cali: Never happened
The Duck vs Knifefighter (2nd time): Never happened
The Duck vs Taylor: Never happened
The Duck vs 1bad65: Never happened
The Duck vs Anthony now: chances are LOW the fight will happen

Now, either The Duck has had the world's worst bad luck, or he is a fight ducker. Get real.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 10:11 AM
The current waiver just makes the fight illegal.

EXACTLY!!!! And which side wrote it........:rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 10:22 AM
In the Futures trading industry there is a saying:

"Past performance is not indicative of future results"

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 10:31 AM

There's a common saying.

If it swims like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, and looks like a Duck.

Then it's Rudy.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 10:37 AM
From my e-mail signature:

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the
family anatidae on our hands."
-- Douglas Adams

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I think if you guys can just get together, this fight will happen.

It sounds like everyone will be there at the agreed time.

If you really feel like he's trying to gte out of it,keep the pressure on him, and don't give him an out.

Just draw up several different, but fair waivers protecting all 3 parties, and see if you can get Justin and Rudy to sign one....then fight.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Waiver has been agreed upon by both Lawyers.

Rudy's Lawyer will have fax of signed waiver by me before end of day today.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Well, alright then!! :)

Now we can discuss what the predictions are!

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 10:43 AM
I say Rudy wins, 1st round by knockout.

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 10:49 AM

Trading is not fighting.

banditshaw
09-26-2007, 10:50 AM
Can we get an official tale of the tape and other stats.

And yes bad we know the ducking stats you posted a million times already.

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 10:50 AM
I beg to differ:

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Maybe he wants a million and 1.:D

Tomas
09-26-2007, 10:56 AM
the level of craptitude will be high in this fight

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Can we get an official tale of the tape and other stats.

And yes bad we know the ducking stats you posted a million times already.

Sure.

Height: 6' 1"
Reach: 74"
Weight: 253lbs

Training:
3 years of BJJ, 1 year GI, 2 years No Gi
9 months MMA

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:01 AM
the level of craptitude will be high in this fight

Why? You aren't fighting:D.

boshea
09-26-2007, 11:04 AM

I predict the fight will be stopped by the ref at 1:32 of the first round due to TKO. Rudy will have a broken nose.

Keep your d@mn hands up, guys!

Badger
09-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Rickson by armbar!

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Rudy to KO Anthony at the 72 second mark.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Rudy to KO Anthony at the 72 second mark.

How much money you want to put down on it?

Badger
09-26-2007, 11:17 AM
how many fights has each fighter had?

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Oh boy, you just had to go there didn't you......:D

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:20 AM
I just started fighting 4 months ago, I've had 1 cage fight. Which I lost to GnP.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 11:22 AM

Reply]
I'm not going to actually bet on this one. We went through that already, and 1Bad wussed out early.

Besides, from what I have seen of you it would not be fair to just take your money like that.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:25 AM

Reply]
I'm not going to actually bet on this one. We went through that already, and 1Bad wussed out early.

Besides, from what I have seen of you it would not be fair to just take your money like that.

What you've seen of me? As opposed to have never seen anything from Rudy. You make alot of sense.

I got money to burn, but if you have a budget, I can bring it down to $100.00

Put up or shut up.

You lost that bet with 1bad. Rudy changd the date.

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:25 AM

Reply]

No, you didn't like the terms before 1bad "wussed" out. He had to many ways to win.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 11:27 AM
When will The Duck will log on and post Ducking Plan Beta?

Or will Action Fitness or The Duck not approve of the amended waiver?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 11:29 AM
No, you didn't like the terms before 1bad "wussed" out. He had to many ways to win.

Reply]
It's more like he kept trying to complicate things, and when i insisted on keeping it simple, he backed out.

Technically we never actually Ironed out what the exact bet was though, so there never was a bet to begin with. We were still setting it up when he decided he didn't want to play.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:30 AM

Reply]
It's more like he kept trying to complicate things, and when i insisted on keeping it simple, he backed out.

Technically we never actually Ironed out what the exact bet was though, so there never was a bet to begin with. We were still setting it up when he decided he didn't want to play.

So how the **** did he wuss out if there was no agreement?

Ready to bet or what?

1bad65
09-26-2007, 11:32 AM
You lost that bet with 1bad. Rudy changd the date.

He tends to forget that part. That, and logic does not exist in his little world.

And remember, he changed the date TWICE! :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 11:35 AM
You agreed to the date change as terms of the bet, so it's not a loss on my part.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 11:35 AM

LIAR! You're about as bad as your idol, The Duck. It was for a one month sig of the winner's choice. Ask Boshea. I even PM'd him the sig you would have to wear when I won.

Simply put, The Duck will not fight Anthony. Get it?

1bad65
09-26-2007, 11:36 AM
You agreed to the date change as terms of the bet, so it's not a loss on my part.

Gee, that sounds familiar! :rolleyes:

You *******s sure love to change things, don't you?

1bad65
09-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Speaking of bets, JFS still owes Osiris $100 for kicking his ass!

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Speaking of bets, JFS still owes Osiris $100 for kicking his ass!

No, he doesn't.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 11:40 AM
No, you kept talking about all these waiver issues, and if Rudy ducks or comes up with some other excuse that forces Anthony to back out and what not.

I just wanted it simple, Fight, or No fight (who backs out)...if yes fight, the bet then became over who wins.

You had a huge page long post trying to explain what you wanted the bet to even be..it was crazy and cumbersome.

Then, after we agreed to a simple bet, you kept coming up with more, and more complications. When I wanted to keep it simple you blamed me and backed out.

Badger
09-26-2007, 11:41 AM
did Jerry Springer & Osiris have a bet?

1bad65
09-26-2007, 11:43 AM
From JFS on Rudy's board:

"I have $100 that says you show up ... we Fight ... and you "pass the time" eating meals by sipping through a straw. Who the **** are you trying to impress ... BOY?"

Badger
09-26-2007, 11:45 AM
& that was 2 Osirus?

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Rudy put up a bet about being mod at bullshido if he won with me. It was shot down.

I offered him a bet of $1000.00 instead. Rudy declined.

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:52 AM
The original statement was $500. Ah ha bet you didn't know that.

At 1bad not you Anthony.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:52 AM
The original statement was $500. Ah ha bet you didn't know that.

For JFS/Osiris?

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:55 AM
I have to apologize for being an ass on KFF.

Sorry guys, I can't help myself. I find myself strongly associating to this other "Bad Ass"

http://frostfirezoo.com/a-true-bad-ass.html?q=a-true-bad-ass

You can guess which one is Rudy.

:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 11:57 AM
I personally think JFS can easily take Osiris. In thier last scuffle, Osiris had like no effect on him, even when he jump kicked him from behind, and bit his fingers like a girl.

Springer was not even threatened enough to do anything but restrain him by the head for most of it.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 11:59 AM
I personally think JFS can easily take Osiris. In thier last scuffle, Osiris had like no effect on him, even when he jump kicked him from behind, and bit his fingers like a girl.

Springer was not even threatened enough to do anything but restrain him by the head for most of it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are F*CKED in the head!

What happpens when a 165lbs man trys a ****ty kick at a 250lbs man? He bounces off.

What happens when a 165lbs man double leg takedown a 250lbs man? He gets mount and bites the fingers of the ***** trying to gouge his eyes out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Not even threatened to do anything?! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 12:03 PM
If I Jump kicked someone in the back that was 100LBS bigger than me, they would go down and stay there.

Really, Osiris barely got a punch in, the few he did had no effect(not to mention the kick was also useless), and he had to BITE his way out of the head restraint.

The only thing he managed to do is take Springer down, and get himself hopelessly stuck in a head lock.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Oh yeah, all that, and yell and flail around in useless frustration too.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Remember, Osiris did enough damage for JFS to quit. Bottom line.

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 12:05 PM
The other clause in contention is Clause 2.

It is being referred to as an event. As both Rudy and I are NOT Professional fighers, it woud fall under an Amateur Event.

At best, this should be worded as a sparring match, nothing more, nothing less. By adding that #2 clause (original) in, it puts myself, and Rudy in a very bad light.

One of our lawyers is Florida based, and a BJJ Blue. Kudos to him for knowing the Law.

I noticed the amateur MMA thing when I was looking for potential events before we knew the venue (it was the Hard Rock at the time). I didn't link it to clause #2 though when I read it.

Sure.

Height: 6' 1"
Reach: 74"
Weight: 253lbs

Training:
3 years of BJJ, 1 year GI, 2 years No Gi
9 months MMA

How much stand-up in the 9 months MMA? You have an advantage for takedowns but no guarantee success. You might be trading punches for awhile.

Sounds like this will be a striker vs grappler fight.

Anthony_ATT
If I Jump kicked someone in the back that was 100LBS bigger than me, they would go down and stay there.

Really, Osiris barely got a punch in, the few he did had no effect(not to mention the kick was also useless), and he had to BITE his way out of the head restraint.

The only think he managed to do is take Springer down, and get himself hopelessly stuck in a head lock.

Osiris obviously sucks at jump kicks.

Osiris double leg actually works.

Flailing?

You have no idea about fighting. Striking, Grappling, nada.

1bad65
You live in your own little world.

And it's gonna come crashing down on Oct 1st.

godzillakungfu
For JFS/Osiris?

Yes..........

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 12:07 PM
I noticed the amateur MMA thing when I was looking for potential events before we knew the venue (it was the Hard Rock at the time). I didn't link it to clause #2 though when I read it.

How much stand-up in the 9 months MMA? You have an advantage for takedowns but no guarantee success. You might be trading punches for awhile.

MMA training broken down to 4-5 days striking, 3 - 5 days grappling.

I have a few years of Muay Thai.

Sounds like this will be a striker vs grappler fight.

Nope, I'm gonna knock Rudy's head right off his shoulders.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 12:09 PM

Reply]
Yeah, because he was bitting like a little girl!!

So his take down was effective, he still went directly from that into a headlock, and got stuck there powerless to do anything else...outside of bitting fingers like a *****...

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 12:09 PM

I thought biting and eye gouging didn't work and just ****ed the other guy off so he'll beat you up worse?

Guess it changes to fit your story at the time.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Apparently bitting is how MMA guys fight TCMA, because nothing else works on us.

Besides, isn't it the MMA crowd who allways says that biting and eye gouging does not work?

I thought the TCMA perspective was all for biteing and eye gouging?

1bad65
09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
You do know he got out of that 'headlock' before he bit him right?

You really are embarrassing yourself. Show me a vid of ONE time a guy getting tapped/choked out while having the other guy mounted. ONE TIME

MSphinx
09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
I thought biting and eye gouging didn't work and just ****ed the other guy off so he'll beat you up worse?

Guess it changes to fit your story at the time.

Nope. It's always been the same. From the bullshido faq.

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=6#29

3. What you can do to them, they can do to you. In other words. if a grappler can beat you under a specific ruleset, chances are that when those rules are lifted, they can beat you even worse. There is no unwritten law in life that states only kung fu weenies can poke someone in the eye or squeeze some testicles.

Which brings us to the last point,

4. Whatever move you claim to be able to pull out of the bag during 'anti-grappling', chances are a grappler can not only do the same move to you, but can use their skill and experience of fighting in that range to put themselves in a much better position than you to apply the move, and also have the knowledge and experience to defend against it far better than a non-grappler.
For instance, from under mount, trying to gouge your opponent's eyes will give your opponent a great opportunity to armbar you. Whereas the person on top mount can gouge with impunity.

5: So far these tactics have never worked on a skilled grappler. For instance, in the john marsh vs. kung fu guy video on bullshido.net, the kung fu guy trys to gouge Marsh's eyes from underneath side control. Marsh uses the raised arm as an opportunity to apply a keylock and snaps the kung fu guy's shoulder.

MSphinx
09-26-2007, 12:16 PM
For anyone interested in my thoughts on the fight, please click here:

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3273/41f3205b90c00ri2.gif

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 12:22 PM
For anyone interested in my thoughts on the fight, please click here:

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3273/41f3205b90c00ri2.gif

My Yang salutes your view !

and I rise you my view:

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 12:24 PM
I actually found it funny. He got bit trying to do the deadly eye gouge IIRC. So, I thought it was rather ironic. He has been training the deadly eye gouge and he put it right in someones mouth. It then failed against the untrained deadly bite.

MSphinx
09-26-2007, 12:27 PM
My Yang salutes your view !

and I rise you my view:

Ah, that is a very good point. Allow me to give my own opinion on the subject.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/48/bootylu2.jpg

MasterKiller
09-26-2007, 12:27 PM
You do know he got out of that 'headlock' before he bit him right?

You really are embarrassing yourself. Show me a vid of ONE time a guy getting tapped/choked out while having the other guy mounted. ONE TIME

What, you mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=796s6wgBaWE

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 12:30 PM

LOL, at least you don't show an "ezequiel".

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 12:30 PM

Good find, though I have to admit doing that in life grappling is gotta be hard. It's fairly simple to just move your arm and make a phone call and get out of it. Your lower body is free.

I'll try it out tonight on my coach. :)

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Let us know how fast he gets out and taps you :D

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Let us know how fast he gets out and taps you :D

Dude, you hit it on the nose. He'll probably slap me for even trying it from the bottom of the mount, instead of doing, "Position Before Submission". :)

Phrost
09-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Apparently bitting is how MMA guys fight TCMA, because nothing else works on us.

Besides, isn't it the MMA crowd who allways says that biting and eye gouging does not work?

I thought the TCMA perspective was all for biteing and eye gouging?

Oh please, you're such a TRUE BELIEVER it's pathetic.

The only reason Springer got bit was because he was trying to scratch and claw like a girl with his fingers in Jordan's face in desperation. You act like Jordan wrestled Springer's hand up to his mouth and chomped down on it.

But hey, whatever lengths you need to go to to validate your eleventy-billion years of pretending animal choreography is a valid training method for a real fight.

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Dude, you hit it on the nose. He'll probably slap me for even trying it from the bottom of the mount, instead of doing, "Position Before Submission". :)

Probably swing around and arm bar you or tea bag you for daring to insult him with such a move !

1bad65
09-26-2007, 12:44 PM
2 things:

1) The technique shown was an arm-triangle choke, not a guillitine. Springer was trying to to catch Os with a guilitine.
2) That move is very HIGH RISK. Step 1 was raising an arm all the way up! A half-decent BJJ guy will armbar you before you get to step 2. Also, if the top guy moves to side control(easy to do from the mount), it will not work.

It works IN THEORY, I admit that, but it is gonna be VERY tough to pull off in a fight or even just rolling in class unless the top guy is a newbie or VERY outclassed.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 12:45 PM
But hey, whatever lengths you need to go to to validate your eleventy-billion years of pretending animal choreography is a valid training method for a real fight.

He will be in for a huge dose of reality on Oct 1st, if The Duck actually fights.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 12:47 PM
"Position Before Submission". :)

This is a Golden Rule in BJJ, and unless you have done BJJ, this will make no sense to you.

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 12:50 PM
This is a Golden Rule in BJJ, and unless you have done BJJ, this will make no sense to you.

Rules are meant to be broken...:D

MasterKiller
09-26-2007, 12:54 PM
It works IN THEORY, I admit that, but it is gonna be VERY tough to pull off in a fight or even just rolling in class unless the top guy is a newbie or VERY outclassed.

In Theory? Bas Rutten won a fight with it.

Yes it is tough to use. But so are about a billion other submissions.

I've used it also now and then, sometimes just as a distraction, but I have tapped people with it

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 01:02 PM

Reply]
It's the Golden rule in ANY fighting system!! Wow, you really do *Think* you are the center of the universe, don't you?

Remember "Position is Stronger than strength, and Faster than Speed"

That btw is a quote from a Traditional teacher that many on this board might even know.

So the whole thought that BJJ invented the concept of attaining superior position in a fight is just stupid.

Anthony_ATT
In Theory? Bas Rutten won a fight with it.

Yes it is tough to use. But so are about a billion other submissions.

I've used it also now and then, sometimes just as a distraction, but I have tapped people with it

Could you tell me which fight Bas won with it? He's definately one of those exception to the rule type of fighters.

Iron_Eagle_76
I just wanted to bring up the fact that this thread has reached 3,128 posts. It's almost as long as my johnson!:D

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 01:03 PM

Reply]
It's the Golden rule in ANY fighting system!! Wow, you really do *Think* you are the center of the universe, don't you?

That btw is a quote from a Traditional teacher that many on this board might even know.

So the whole thought that BJJ invented the concept of attaining superior position in a fight is just stupid.

Please point out where we said BJJ invented that.

Also, while you are here, please tell me who you trained under for boxing.

Thanks.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 01:07 PM
and unless you have done BJJ, this will make no sense to you.

Reply]
This is the same as saying only BJJ has this.

Reply]
I don't Box. I do traditional Kung Fu.

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:08 PM

In the field of human behavior there is a saying:

"Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior."

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 01:08 PM
As for the boxing comment, it's pretty clear they go for good position on thier opponent....or they would not have so much time spent on thier footwork....

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 01:09 PM
and unless you have done BJJ, this will make no sense to you.

Reply]
This is the same as saying only BJJ has this.

Reply]
I don't Box. I do traditional Kung Fu.

You ****ing mindless moron. He was talking about grappling, in the context of an arm triangle from the bottom of the mount. In which the saying is mantra for BJJ.

As for boxing, how can you knowwhat good footwork is, or for that matter comment on boxing training methods?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 01:10 PM
In the field of human behavior there is a saying:

"Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior."

Reply]
Ok, I guess you got me with that one! :)

One point Knife fighter!

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 01:12 PM
As for boxing, how can you knowwhat good footwork is, or for that matter comment on boxing training methods?

Reply]
Ummm....'cause Fighting, is fighting!!!

If you know good footwork, you will recognize it in others. It's all fairly universal. Only the details change.

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 01:12 PM

Reply]

It's my understanding that the CMA master believe position to be better than speed, being in the right place at the right time. Doesn't matter how fast or strong if you can't make contact. This is why those old guys can still dominate their younger students. And it's not art specific. Just a commonality among experienced fighters.

Could you tell me which fight Bas won with it? He's definately one of those exception to the rule type of fighters.

Yeah, that's like saying "well Randy Couture did so it should work for me" or even Chuck Liddell. Try fighting like him sometime and see how far you go before you get KO'd.

I just wanted to bring up the fact that this thread has reached 3,128 posts. It's almost as long as my johnson!:D

Really? How many posts does your johnson have?

Actually it's rapidly catching up with the SD thread and in much shorter time. Just goes to prove the value of MMA over TCMA which takes much longer to reach results. :D:D:D

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 01:15 PM

Reply]
Ummm....'cause Fighting, is fighting!!!

If you know good footwork, you will recognize it in others. It's all fairly universal. Only the details change.

IS that right?

I rest my case.

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:16 PM

The only thing he managed to do is take Springer down, and get himself hopelessly stuck in a head lock.

That statement shows how clueless about fighting you are (or are just trolling). If you kicked someone in the back, he would probably just turn around and wonder what bug had just bounced off him.

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:19 PM

Reply]
Yeah, because he was bitting like a little girl!!

So his take down was effective, he still went directly from that into a headlock, and got stuck there powerless to do anything else...outside of bitting fingers like a *****...

Biting is a good option when you have mount and the other guy works for an eye gouge. Works best when you actaully bite the fingers all the way off.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 01:21 PM
The back is a weak point in the human body. If you kick someone, especially in the lower back, or are just off center into the floating ribs (Where i would aim), especially with the added momentum of a jump side kick, NO ONE is going to just shrug that off.

If you even think that, you are a totally brain washed fool of the sport, ring mindset.

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:24 PM

LOL @ that submission... there are so many counters to that it is not even funny.

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:29 PM
The back is a weak point in the human body. If you kick someone, especially in the lower back, or are just off center into the floating ribs (Where i would aim), especially with the added momentum of a jump side kick, NO ONE is going to just shrug that off.

If you even think that, you are a totally brain washed fool of the sport, ring mindset.

If you kick someone like that, he will probably not even notice it. If someone who knows what he is doing does it, it will be a different story.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Are you insinuating I don't know how to do a jump side kick?

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 01:33 PM

Let me speak for everyone, we are not insinuating that at all.

We are saying you are an idiot.

MasterKiller
09-26-2007, 01:35 PM
LOL @ that submission... there are so many counters to that it is not even funny.

He asked for a video of anyone doing a submission from being mounted. Do you have a better one you can point to?

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 01:37 PM
oh my G'd, I didn't watch the video and first and was just trying to catch up on teh nonsese so I assumed you mean an arm triable when yo have guard, he's doing it while mounted.... :rolleyes:

Badger
09-26-2007, 01:43 PM
It would have been a"LOT" worse for Springer had Osirius decided not to be nice & continue...

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:43 PM
He asked for a video of anyone doing a submission from being mounted. Do you have a better one you can point to?

I think the point was that trying to submit someone when they are mounted is not a good idea.

99.9% of the time, trying to submit someone who is mounted on you is incredibly stupid. That being said, I do have a pretty good leg lock that can be done from there in a grappling match (in MMA it will get your face bashed in), but don't have any video of it.

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 01:44 PM

Yes he is and I've got a waiver right here for you to sign when you go to fight him in a televised challenge match. :)

oh my G'd, I didn't watch the video and first and was just trying to catch up on teh nonsese so I assumed you mean an arm triable when yo have guard, he's doing it while mounted.... :rolleyes:

Yep, you got it, an arm triable. Much more dangerous than a triUNable. This one works. :D

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 01:45 PM
are you talking about rolling into a reverse achilles lock?

Knifefighter

I'm thinking Rudy loses turtled and covering up while getting G&P'ed in the first round.

1bad65

I can get ANY technique to work with a totally compliant partner. I said it is a very high risk technique and would be nearly impossible to pull off when rolling or fighting, unless the guy mounted was ALOT better than the guy on top. And then he would not be likely to get mounted in the first place now would he? :D

RD, the question to you is: who taught you boxing?

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:47 PM
are you talking about rolling into a reverse achilles lock?

No, there's a sneaky leg lock that one of our brown belts developed that he does while you are still mounted on him. Caught me with it the first few times he tried it on me.

lkfmdc
RD may be a nice guy most of the time, when it comes to technique he is clueless, I remember the thread where he criticized Muay Thai and K-1 fighters for doing their round kicks "wrong" :rolleyes:

1bad65
I'm thinking Rudy loses turtled and covering up while getting G&P'ed in the first round.

I'm still saying The Duck won't fight.

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 01:48 PM
No, there's a sneaky leg lock that one of our brown belts developed that he does while you are still mounted on him. Caught me with it the first few times he tried it on me.

anceint Brazilian secret? :D

1bad65
09-26-2007, 01:49 PM
RD may be a nice guy most of the time, when it comes to technique he is clueless, I remember the thread where he criticized Muay Thai and K-1 fighters for doing their round kicks "wrong" :rolleyes:

What are RD's credentials. I heard he is a VHS/DVD Grandmaster. Is this correct, or was I misinformed?

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't FIGHT. I do traditional Kung Fu.

there, fixed that for you...

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:50 PM
anceint Brazilian secret? :D

No, just complicated to explain... plus the fact that I'm not big on trying to be offensive when mounted, so I don't really use it and don't have all the finer details down.

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 01:50 PM
What are RD's credentials. I heard he is a VHS/DVD Grandmaster. Is this correct, or was I misinformed?

I have no idea (nor frankly would I care)... you could have a great lineage, or you could be a mystery guy... maybe even a garage trained person... eitehr you know what you are talking aboout or you do not... reading RD's posts, he does not really have a clue about fighting technique... refer to his comments about how Muay Thai fighters kick as prime example

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm still saying The Duck won't fight.

Actually, that's my first bet also.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 01:51 PM
No, just complicated to explain... plus the fact that I'm not big on trying to be offensive when mounted, so I don't really use it and don't have all the finer details down.

Wow! That's a different train of thought. You won't comment on something you admit you are not familiar with. People really do that? :D

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 01:52 PM

my personal opion, for what it is worth, being I am a lowly colored belt and all, ESCAPE from MOUNT as soon as possible, then thank G'd and look for payback

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 01:53 PM
my personal opion, for what it is worth, being I am a lowly colored belt and all, ESCAPE from MOUNT as soon as possible, then thank G'd and look for payback

You and 99.9% of BJJ practitioners.

Clueless theoreticians, on the other hand, think it is a good idea to headlock or guillotine someone who has mount.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 01:54 PM

This is correct. The 'Get off me, we are in a parking lot' escape usually works quite well. :D

1bad65
09-26-2007, 01:56 PM
He seems to have disappeared again. And everytime he comes back it's with a new obstacle for Anthony to have to overcome.

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Probably training and keeping focused on the fight instead of letting some rabble rousers on an Internet forum distract him.

Sorry, you're stuck with picking on RD for the time being.

Anthony_ATT
09-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Can I get everyone to take 2 minutes and read this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/PersonOfWeek/Story?id=3633945&page=1

If you have more time, please watch the videos.

Thanks!

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 02:33 PM

Reply]
Breezed through it, looks boring. Blah, Blah, Blah some guy dying of some disease runs off to do everything he's ever dreamed of because time is running out, Blah, Blah, Blah....

What does this have to do with the price of Crude Oil, and how long it's going to take before the price stops dropping so I can buy again?

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 02:38 PM

Reply]
Breezed through it, looks boring. Blah, Blah, Blah some guy dying of some disease runs off to do everything he's ever dreamed of because time is running out, Blah, Blah, Blah....

What does this have to do with the price of Crude Oil, and how long it's going to take before the price stops dropping so I can buy again?

Who cares about you buying gas blah blah blah? What about me and what I want/need.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Who cares about you buying gas blah blah blah? What about me and what I want/need.

Reply]
I don't really care about your needs. I can barley deal with my own life, and my needs. Maybe you should get a girl from South East Asia, I hear they are cheap, and are very attentive to ones needs.

You know, maybe I will take my own advice and get one for myself, then I might have some room to care about what is going on with others.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 03:05 PM
RD, what are your credentials?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 03:07 PM
For what? Trading? Martial arts? Pastapharianisum?

1bad65
09-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Your Martial Arts credentials.

unkokusai
09-26-2007, 03:15 PM
His credentials are that he is squating in a photograph.

Fear him!

Yao Sing
09-26-2007, 03:23 PM

Reply]
I don't really care about your needs. I can barley deal with my own life, and my needs. Maybe you should get a girl from South East Asia, I hear they are cheap, and are very attentive to ones needs.

You know, maybe I will take my own advice and get one for myself, then I might have some room to care about what is going on with others.

Well if they're cheap I'll take two. If we order together can we get a bulk discount?

boshea
09-26-2007, 03:44 PM

Reply]

Well, I've heard RD say some things that I totally disagreed with, but I've never heard him say anything this generally mean-spirited. Wow. I know a lot of people from South East Asia, some of them girls, and they are not "cheap". If by "cheap", you mean that it costs little money to get them to sleep with you, then I guess that shows how much you base your opinion on hype and generalizations. If you mean that their lives are worth less than yours, then I guess that shows what kind of person you are. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you were joking. At least I hope so.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Boshea, what do you expect from a VHS/DVD Grandmaster? And he spent YEARS in the Oom Yung Doe/Chung Moo Quan cult. Yeah, he really is oozing credability.

boshea
09-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Boshea, what do you expect from a VHS/DVD Grandmaster? And he spent YEARS in the Oom Yung Doe/Chung Moo Quan cult. Yeah, he really is oozing credability.

I don't know, he usually seems like a decent guy, even though I disagree with him often. I think a lot of recent posts in this thread have been targetting him personally and I think that must have gotten under his skin. I doubt he really thinks what he said there, and he was probably just being flippant. I was just surprised. I wouldn't have been so surprised if he hadn't shown better character in the past I guess, regardless of what I think of his martial arts.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 04:29 PM

Reply]
Oh dear lord! What I spent *Years* doing was working to get the word out on them, to the point that I have actually caused dozens of thier schools to lose students to the point that they just shut down.

I almost single handedly started a nation wide movement against them that resulted in many, many people waking up and leaving the cult...including some of Kim's closest senior disciples.

There is even a book out now that was written by one of Kim's former seniors that tells the real truth behind that cult. I'm even mentioned in it.

As for my credentials, I have done a lot of different study, from a lot of different people., and yes, GOD forbid, I have learned a few forms from a book/video or two.

I am open to all sources of learning, and have learned from a variety of methods, and a variety of people, some good, some bad, and others in between. Ultimately what I do now is based on me personally sifting through the various things I have been taught and keeping the best, throwing out the crap, and shelving the in between untill I can figure if I want to keep it or not.

So unlike 1BAD, I have not been blindly following an MMA guru like a brain washed, cum soaked little drone without question, thought or critical thinking. That of course ultimately means I have no credentials...I'm just really good at figuring out what is BS, or not.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Oh dear lord! What I spent *Years* doing was working to get the word out on them, to the point that I have actually caused dozens of thier schools to lose students to the point that they just shut down.

I almost single handedly started a nation wide movement against them that resulted in many, many people waking up and leaving the cult...including some of Kim's closest senior disciples.

There is even a book out now that was written by one of Kim's former seniors that tells the real truth behind that cult. I'm even mentioned in it.

So you were never actually in the cult? The whole time you were infiltrating it? You must have as many stories as guys like Ashida Kim and Frank Dux. Please, do tell. :D

So unlike 1BAD, I have not been blindly following an MMA guru like a brain washed, cum soaked little drone without question, thought or critical thinking. That of course ultimately means I have no credentials...I'm just really good at figuring out what is BS, or not.

Yeah, I'm the fool that studies a style that has been PROVEN to work. Don't forget, MMA/BJJ guys ruled the early UFCs. And the early UFCs had a ruleset nearly IDENTICAL to the Anthony/Duck fight! While I still bet The Duck will not fight, if he actually does he is gonna get destroyed.

Remember, if the fight does happen it will taped. You will have new training material! ;)

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 05:11 PM
No, I was in for a time as well. The guys with the real stories are the seniors who wrote the book "Herding The Moo"

If you want the real scoop on the inside of Chung Moo Quan, buy the book from Amazon.com

Mr Punch
09-26-2007, 05:19 PM
So you were never actually in the cult? The whole time you were infiltrating it? You must have as many stories as guys like Ashida Kim and Frank Dux. Please, do tell. :DWell, there was this one time in band camp... where they wrapped their trombones in broken glass filled rags...

NJM
09-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I'm the fool that studies a style that has been PROVEN to work. Don't forget, MMA/BJJ guys ruled the early UFCs. And the early UFCs had a ruleset nearly IDENTICAL to the Anthony/Duck fight!

You know, it's funny that the Bullshido community sites UFC fights the same way that lawyers site supreme court cases.

OsirisBJJ
09-26-2007, 07:15 PM

Wrong. I went directly into the headlock, collected my thoughts a bit and then worked slowly to escape. The headlock was coming off for sure. Thats basic BJJ knowledge. Bull**** comes off eventually. Sweat, a lack of patience, over adjustment and other factors ease the escape. Wasting my energy to pull out would've been stupid. Its just like when white belts do that ****. I just ease my way out. I also didn't bite my way out. Springer reached up for an eye gouge AFTER I was out and THEN I bit him. The vid doesn't show the bite all too clearly, but it can be seen and its not from the headlock.

Bottom line, the man can't beat me if he thinks he choses to defend takedowns by pulling mount and head locking. My ability to get the **** up FROM THE GROUND and take the man down into mount is much more important than my ability to jump kick or even to land punches. Position wins fights. I'll never lose from under mount meaning I have all day to land SOMETHING or simply armbar the guy. Also, its 500$ he owes me. I also now have the right to run around bragging that I beat John Springer.

Unfortunately, he kinda blew his chance for a rematch when he turned things into a street fight.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 08:24 PM
You know, it's funny that the Bullshido community sites UFC fights the same way that lawyers site supreme court cases.

Not sure what you mean by that. Can you explain?

My take on the early UFCs is the same as many others' my age. FYI, I'm 35. I grew up thinking MA was 'Karate Kid' and that mysterious old Asian guys into MA and their students were the real badasses. UFC was a real eye opener for me, I had to admit that what I thought was 'the ****', really was not worth much in a real fight. Here is an ironic story; as a kid alot of my friends took Karate and TKD. I always was bugging my dad to let me take it myself. He said he would not waste his money on 'that bs', but he would pay for me to learn to box or wrestle. My attitude was that those were useless in a 'real' fight! Boy was I wrong. To this day I wish I had gotten into boxing and/or westling as kid rather than years later.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Reply]
My Dad was the same way. He did Boxing in the Military, and rather than let me do some sort of "Karate", he taught me to box when I was a kid. After my parents divorced, I could not really box anymore, so I used to go to all the wrestling camps. I never joined the team though, because I didn't want to work that hard.....I was such a wuss back then!

Same song for Basket ball, which I was rather good at for a white kid.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh, and ditto for the UFC wakeup call.

NJM
09-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Not sure what you mean by that. Can you explain?

I'll give you a fake example:

"BJJ isn't the end-all of grappling; from the earliest days of grappling as an art, the top fighters from all styles were evenly matched, save for generational fluxes."

"Not true; from the beginning of the UFC, BJJ has been the superior grappling art. Cite: Shamrock v. Gracie, UFC I."

1bad65
09-26-2007, 09:03 PM
I still don't see what your opinion on the UFC is NJM. Sorry, I'm just not getting it.

FYI, I do not think that BJJ is the ultimate grappling art. Sambo guys have EXELLENT leg locks, and until around the mid to late 90s BJJ mostly ignored them. Still to this day many BJJ tournaments will not allow heel hooks and often do not allow any leg locks unless in the Purple Belt or higher divisions.

Art Davie(the matchmaker for the early UFCs) has said Rorion did everything he could to see that Oleg Taktarov did not get to fight Royce in the UFCs.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 09:09 PM
So unlike 1BAD, I have not been blindly following an MMA guru like a brain washed, cum soaked little drone without question, thought or critical thinking.

Oh, and ditto for the UFC wakeup call.

You are all over the map here. :confused: If you are trolling the thread, just admit it.

1bad65
09-26-2007, 09:11 PM
So, has The Duck and Action Fitness agreed to the amended waiver that their own lawyer approved of?

Is the fight still on for Oct 1st?

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 09:21 PM

Bwhahahahahahaaaaa!!! This coming from the clueless dumbsh!t who thinks that having a guillotine from underneath the mount is a good thing. Bwhahahahahahaaaaa!!!

johnnycache
09-26-2007, 09:48 PM

Seriously . . . what the heck were you looking at? JFS was clinging desperately to a useless headlock to keep Osiris from doing exactly what he subsequently did - rear up in the mount and strike down.

Most people - people who aren't trained fighters and haven't been in that situation many, many times - don't have to be in that position long before you do what JFS did: Quit. He quit. Out loud. To avoid a rain of punches of indefinite length. And he did so by hypocritically citing that the fight was taking place in the location he'd insisted on and denied was impractical.

Which makes his long winded insistence that it was no big deal to fight in a parking lot look all the stupider.

That's the video the rest of us, the ones with working eyes, see. If you see something different, man I gotta wonder if you know what happens on the ground.

On this fight, I have to weigh in here - Anthony wants to fight. He keeps trying to make this fight happen. Rudy doesn't want to fight, and that's not a big deal. All he has to say is, "Anthony, I would lose if we fought. I concede before the fact."

Or EVEN "Anthony, this is getting out of hand. If you want to spar and see what happens, that's cool. I'll come to a throwdown or see you at a tournament"

But he won't do that. He instead runs his mouth, all bluster, and then does what he can to complicate the fight. That's weak. Rudy is only carrying this to this degree because he lost credibility on Phrost's website - through his own trolling - and thus feels an unneeded animosity.

He and Ronin have built a minor incident of a forum mod having his toes stepped on a little bit into a huge thing that spawned rival forums and excessive crap talk.

Speaking of Ronin, I want to address an allegation from earlier in this thread:

Bullshido mods do not alter posts in any significant way. I can't say we don't ever edit a post - I've edited youtube links so that they were accurate and not mistyped, for example, and NSFW links have been removed as has spam, but Paul and Rudy's continuing charges that the site is edited in a mysterious, conspiratorial fashion so that nothing posted there critical of Rudy or his circle-jerk pals can be trusted?

That's a lie. That's RUDY using Paul's reputation to lie. Ronin is a person I really used to like and respect, but I have trouble continuing in that sentiment, because I do not respect or like liars. At the very least, it's Ronin and Rudy attributing something a member of staff did on his own, once, years ago, for which he was punished, to site policy. The behavior Ronin alludes to was addressed, quickly, and is not ongoing - further, it was a single incident of lessor severity then he says.

Furthermore, there is NO SYSTEM in place behind the scenes to edit posts without a normal edit tag appearing.

Think what you like about Rudy and Anthony, Ronin. Think what you want about stupid, years ago drama on bullshido. But, Ronin, I'm going to ask you politely not to lie about my actions.

Knifefighter
09-26-2007, 09:56 PM
If you see something different, man I gotta wonder if you know what happens on the ground.

LOL... he doesn't have a clue about the ground.

Toby
09-26-2007, 10:52 PM
More to consider:

The Duck vs ShaolingTiger00: Never happened
The Duck vs Knifefighter: Never happened
The Duck vs Djimbe's instructor: Never happened
The Duck vs Anthony in Cali: Never happened
The Duck vs Knifefighter (2nd time): Never happened
The Duck vs Taylor: Never happened
The Duck vs 1bad65: Never happened
The Duck vs Anthony now: chances are LOW the fight will happenYou haven't been around here long enough, but the original fight was Ross (lkfmdc) vs. Abel. Seems everyone's forgotten that one. There was an extensive thread (not as long as this one) where they were threatening to fight each other but in the end both gave up. One of them (pretty sure SifuAbel) even had quotes about it in their sig for a while. I guess if you were really good at teh int3rw3b you could find the thread, but it's before a rearrangement of the forums and it's hard to find those old threads now.

unkokusai
09-26-2007, 11:03 PM
I used to go to all the wrestling camps. I never joined the team though.

Very fishy.

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 11:16 PM
You haven't been around here long enough, but the original fight was Ross (lkfmdc) vs. Abel. Seems everyone's forgotten that one. There was an extensive thread (not as long as this one) where they were threatening to fight each other but in the end both gave up. One of them (pretty sure SifuAbel) even had quotes about it in their sig for a while. I guess if you were really good at teh int3rw3b you could find the thread, but it's before a rearrangement of the forums and it's hard to find those old threads now.

If you are going to bring up stuff from the past, at least get it right.

Abel challenged me....
I pointed out the obvious, that I am in NY and he is in CA
Abel claimed I was ducking him (oh, the irony)
I again pointed out the obvious, that I am in NY
BUT, I mentioned I would be in San Jose later that year....
Abel said San Jose was too far to travel (but I was supposed to go to LA for no reason other than fighting Abel)
Able accused me of being a child molestor (truly a class act)
Since I had no plans to travel to LA in the near future, I guess he just lost interest

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Oh, and I suppose I should mention that I may very well be the ONLY person on here that accepted an internet challenge and ended up doing it.....

(if there is another, sorry that I forgot, seems so few that actually happen that's all)

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:20 PM
If you are going to bring up stuff from the past, at least get it right.

Abel challenged me....
I pointed out the obvious, that I am in NY and he is in CA
I again pointed out the obvious, that I am in NY
Abel said San Jose was too far to travel (but I was supposed to go to LA for no reason other than fighting Abel)
Since I had no plans to travel to LA in the near future, I guess he just lost interest

I challenge you Ross right now. I live on the west coast.:D

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 11:31 PM
I challenge you Ross right now. I live on the west coast.:D

unfortunately, since 2006 I've implemented a strict regulation requiring only sledge hammer matches at New Jeresy landfills at 2:15 am and with strictly enforced foot wear requirements

I also have a waiver/contract I need to send you, do you have an OFFICEMAX number for me?

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:36 PM
See I challenged first therefore your alleged non-compliance makes me the victor.

lkfmdc
09-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Before we agree, I have to warn you just how dangerous I am, I therefore mock you with this video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Hkm4GgoNs

godzillakungfu
09-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Well, you must pass my cadre of elite students before we begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa-PhBRiuMU&mode=related&search=

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 12:01 AM
OK, but now I have to post video of me getting ready for the fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbdhXmJtjQ

1bad65
09-27-2007, 12:03 AM
Abel challenged me....

I will have to add you to the list. ;) Thank you for informing me of my oversight.

Do I sense a pattern here? :rolleyes: He will do ANYTHING to avoid a fight.

As for you Toby, my point is that no matter how many e-challenges The Duck has been involoved in, there have been exactly ZERO fights. I am correct there, right?

godzillakungfu
09-27-2007, 12:08 AM
OK, but now I have to post video of me getting ready for the fight

This is the song I'll do plus, the jig I'll perform on your grave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gT-J8kfpo

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
I also warn you, I was a military assassin, I've killed men in combat in the jungle

look here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqtt-b0cmBI

Toby
09-27-2007, 04:11 AM
As for you Toby, my point is that no matter how many e-challenges The Duck has been involoved in, there have been exactly ZERO fights. I am correct there, right?Dunno and I don't care. But when I used to be on here more often, the biggest internet challenge at the time was Ross vs. Abel (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25840). (heh, found it. Can't be bothered reading it)

Not meaning to slight you lkfmdc, or Abel, since as you pointed out I'm fuzzy in my recollection. No doubt I'll be the same way about this thread's challenge in 4 more years.

Toby
09-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Appears I was wrong. That thread is talking about another thread and apparently the challenge was in the other thread. I think it's talking about this thread (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25728). (my int4rw3b skills are strong today)

I did have to wipe away a tear or two reading some of those old threads. Lots of names of people that aren't around any more. Ahh, memmmmm'rieeeeees, like the corners of my mind.

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 04:27 AM
Think what you like about Rudy and Anthony, Ronin. Think what you want about stupid, years ago drama on bullshido. But, Ronin, I'm going to ask you politely not to lie about my actions.

I don't even remember you, were you a Mod when I was an Admin ??

1bad65
09-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Uh no, I'm trying to get a REAL time and place.

Its OK, if by some chance I need to go to NY for something thats actually important, I'll definatly look you up.

Why can't you just take 1 minute out of your time here to go to the parking lot and do it the old way.

How about somebody do a pay per view on it.

When you can visit us Po' folk down here , Let me know.

Sound familiar? And that was four years ago!

So, The Duck has been at this at least four years and he has had exactly ZERO fights! At what point does it become obvious that the common denominator is The Duck and that he has never, and will never, fight?

He still has not came on here and said that he will be fighting Anthony on Oct 1st has he? :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Dunno and I don't care. But when I used to be on here more often, the biggest internet challenge at the time was Ross vs. Abel (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25840). (heh, found it. Can't be bothered reading it)

Not meaning to slight you lkfmdc, or Abel, since as you pointed out I'm fuzzy in my recollection. No doubt I'll be the same way about this thread's challenge in 4 more years.

You are extremely fuzzy in your recollections, as evidenced by the fact you just posted a thread where Abel and I agreed and ganged up on a troll :rolleyes:

Anthony_ATT
09-27-2007, 07:02 AM
You are extremely fuzzy in your recollections, as evidenced by the fact you just posted a thread where Abel and I agreed and ganged up on a troll :rolleyes:

Sifu Ross,

I plan to be up in your neck of woods sometime next year, would be great to train with you.

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 07:07 AM
Sifu Ross,

I plan to be up in your neck of woods sometime next year, would be great to train with you.

anyone who has come into my gym looking to train can tell you, we're a good group of people and we'll welcome anyone who wants a workout. So if you're ever in NY feel free to let us know

you can just call me David, that is my name

Toby
09-27-2007, 07:30 AM
You are extremely fuzzy in your recollections, as evidenced by the fact you just posted a thread where Abel and I agreed and ganged up on a troll :rolleyes:Yeah, I realised it was actually in the 2nd thread I linked, which is what the 1st one was supposed to be referring to before it presumably derailed (to the tune of ~50 pages). I sorta skimmed through that 2nd thread and what I thought was particularly funny was Royal Dragon sticking up for SifuAbel and criticising Abel's opponent. History repeats itself.

The saddest part was seeing posts by Xebby. I wonder if he's still alive?

Phrost
09-27-2007, 07:33 AM

To step back a bit, and putting MA training methods aside here, RD has done a lot to shut down/get the word out about the OYD cult. This is evident by the raging boner the cultists have for dragging his name through the mud on various forums where they post.

Edit: haha, filter picks up "h4rd on". DARN YOU GENE!!!

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 07:35 AM
I actually forgot what the heck started my argument with Abel so when you posted the thread I realized that he was arguing with someone else, I wasn't even on the thread, and he went out of his way to trash me :rolleyes: No wonder he's so popular....

1bad65
09-27-2007, 07:38 AM
I sorta skimmed through that 2nd thread and what I thought was particularly funny was Royal Dragon sticking up for SifuAbel and criticising Abel's opponent. History repeats itself.

And after four years of the exact same drama, there are still those who defend and believe The Duck. :rolleyes:

I think we need to put out an APB for The Duck. :D

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 07:40 AM
Does Rudy have internet access where he is now ?

Toby
09-27-2007, 07:42 AM
And after four years of the exact same drama, there are still those who defend and believe The Duck. :rolleyes:Like I said, I don't care one way or another. I'm just an observer, but sometimes observing is funny.

<back to lurking mode/>

1bad65
09-27-2007, 07:43 AM
He has posted since he arrived in Miami. He was logged on Tuesday, but he did not post. :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 07:45 AM
He has posted since he arrived in Miami. He was logged on Tuesday, but he did not post. :rolleyes:

Ah, gottcha.
Wasn't sure about that.

Anthony_ATT
09-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Does Rudy have internet access where he is now ?

Yes Rudy does, we have talked via PM.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-27-2007, 07:49 AM
To step back a bit, and putting MA training methods aside here, RD has done a lot to shut down/get the word out about the OYD cult. This is evident by the raging boner the cultists have for dragging his name through the mud on various forums where they post.

Reply]
It is also evidenced by all the death threats they sent me over the years too....and the two goons they sent to my taiji class that one time too.

The Death threats stopped that next day though!!!

Considering I was near crippled with my back injury at the time, it's pretty sad that two guys a couldn't handle one layed up and teaching with a soft back brace!!!!

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 07:54 AM
sadly, I am about to step on a plane today to spend 2 weeks in Europe, so I will miss all the fun when the final date arrives. If they fight, we should respect both of them for doing it. If the fight doesn't happen I expect this thread will dwarf the Shaolin Do thread and stay up top for years

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 08:01 AM
based upon a PM I just received, should I bring back a box of brownies from Amsterdam for the whole forum?? ;)

(sadly, won't be up that way, but I will be getting some sun)

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-27-2007, 08:01 AM
No matter what happens, this thread will continue on for a LONG time!

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 08:04 AM
If for no other reason than:

lkfmdc
No matter what happens, this thread will continue on for a LONG time!

probably because you'll knit a tea cozy for Abel's nuts while pontificating on the correct way to throw kicks :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
based upon a PM I just received, should I bring back a box of brownies from Amsterdam for the whole forum?? ;)

(sadly, won't be up that way, but I will be getting some sun)

Dude...

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 08:05 AM
probably because you'll knit a tea cozy for Abel's nuts while pontificating on the correct way to throw kicks :rolleyes:

Hey, that sounds like something I can use, can I get a cozy for my nuts ?

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 08:05 AM
Dude...

only because you are my *****

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey, that sounds like something I can use, can I get a cozy for my nuts ?

with RD's women problems, he will probably start being cozy with nuts any day now

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 08:11 AM
only because you are my *****

:eek:
Dude, I mean, Dude...seriously...Dude.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-27-2007, 08:16 AM
with RD's women problems, he will probably start being cozy with nuts any day now

Reply]
No, I have adopted a different approach. Instead of getting into relationships, now I stop returning thier calls after I have had sex with them 3 times.

If they are stubborn, and actually take the time to come to my house and knock on my door, I tell them I have just been busy, and have sex with them 3 more times before I invite them to bed with me, and whoever thier replacement is...if I ever find the one that puts up with that AND makes the three of us breakfast the next morning, I will consider entering into another relationship with her.

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 08:18 AM

Reply]
No, I have adopted a different approach. Instead of getting into relationships, now I stop returning thier calls after I have had sex with them 3 times.

If they are stubborn, and actually take the time to come to my house and knock on my door, I tell them I have just been busy, and have sex with them 3 more times before I invite them to bed with me, and whoever thier replacement is...if I ever find the one that puts up with that AND makes the three of us breakfast the next morning, I will consider entering into another relationship with her.

You know, watching porn may not be the best way to get your relationship advice.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-27-2007, 08:22 AM
You are probably right....they never seem to come to my door. They just stop calling.

Which is fine, because that way I don't get attached, only to have my heart broke and end up here crying to you guys.

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 08:23 AM
You are probably right....they never seem to come to my door. They just stop calling.

Which is fine, because that way I don't get attached, only to have my heart broke and end up here crying to you guys.

Well, hope springs eternal...speaking of springing..

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Good to keep the yang up.

Iron_Eagle_76
09-27-2007, 08:34 AM
When is the date for this fight now? Wasn't it supposed to happen in September? Of course, I could surf through 250 pages of stupid threads, but F*CK it, I'm lazy.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Monday OCT 1st 7:00 PM

Anthony_ATT
09-27-2007, 08:55 AM
I really hope Rudy is okay.

He hasn't been on the boards except for the PM yesterday.

Rudy, if you are alive and kicking, post and give us a holler!

Not too long now.

My wait is finally over, what I was looking forward too, is almost here.

:):):)

lkfmdc
09-27-2007, 09:08 AM
LMFAO, re-reading one of those old threads harkens back to a time when Masterkiller would constantly debate me and was still coming from the TMA angle, my how times have changed :D

MasterKiller
09-27-2007, 09:33 AM
LMFAO, re-reading one of those old threads harkens back to a time when Masterkiller would constantly debate me and was still coming from the TMA angle, my how times have changed :D

so much time wasted...:(

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Ah, this is a Hallmark moment !

Anthony_ATT
09-27-2007, 09:37 AM
I had to wipe my eyes, they were misting.

MasterKiller
09-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Don't make me drive to Austin with a Kwan Dao.

1bad65
09-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Ha ha. Your guys do San Shou. Do they ever have those in Austin? Would be cool to watch that. I've only seen San Shou on TV, never live. MMA shows do good here, and San Antonio has quite a few boxing cards too.