PDA

View Full Version : An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Knifefighter
07-21-2007, 03:01 PM
What if he's just been "holding back" from being like these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0wRqR9J8WA

what if he could have, should have, would have done a world of hurt but he's just holding back so non of us could see the his "true hands" similar to those guys? He's been worrying going to jail causing bodily harm right? :eek:

Mantis108

Problem is you will never see those "true hands" in fighting or hard sparring because they only work that way in demos. Things change tremedously when you spar with intent and/or fight for real.

I take that back... you will see those "true hands" on the rare occasion when guys like that spar against each other because they are all under the impression that all those little slaps, pulls and backhands actually work, so they all try to use them against one another. Things change when you try to use those things against real fighters who understand power shots.

mantis108
07-21-2007, 03:54 PM
ok but in view of the clip would you give some practitioners of the style benefit of the doubt that they might actually be able to pull something off if the situation calls for it? BTW, they claim this is their 2nd degree test only so there are more level to it.

I mean we don't want to judge a style by one or just a few people's ability at least for arguement sake, right?

Mantis108

Knifefighter
07-21-2007, 04:13 PM
ok but in view of the clip would you give some practitioners of the style benefit of the doubt that they might actually be able to pull something off if the situation calls for it? BTW, they claim this is their 2nd degree test only so there are more level to it.

I mean we don't want to judge a style by one or just a few people's ability at least for arguement sake, right?

Mantis108

Could they pull something off? Maybe, depending on the situation and the skill level of the opponent.

Do those little back hands, slaps and head pulls work against skilled fighters... hardly. People who think they will fight like that are the same ones who get smashed the first time they attempt to step up to an experienced fighter.

There's a reason you will not see full contact sparring or fighting with those same techniques being used against someone like an MMA fighter... because they won't work against someone who knows how to fight realistically.

jo
07-21-2007, 04:31 PM
What, exactly, would "mantis body" have looked like?

Can you point me to a clip of someone sparring this way?

One of the most basic tenets in Southern Mantis is keeping the elbows in front of the body. One must "round his back like a basket" to achieve this, also Jack is not "sitting in his horse", and his stance is so open that his nuts are WIDE open to a kick, another no-no in SPM.

- jo

Knifefighter
07-21-2007, 04:53 PM
One of the most basic tenets in Southern Mantis is keeping the elbows in front of the body. One must "round his back like a basket" to achieve this, also Jack is not "sitting in his horse", and his stance is so open that his nuts are WIDE open to a kick, another no-no in SPM.

- jo

Hmmm... saw a lot of "nuts being open" in both of the vids referenced above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXFFitr1OkM

Can you point me to some clips of people sparring the way you say they are supposed to spar?

1bad65
07-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Knifefighter is correct.

You should look up Matt Thornton of Straight Blast Gym. He calls it 'alive training'. In a nutshell, if you spar with guys actively trying to pull off techniques on a fully resisting opponent, you will weed out the innefective techniques that only works 'in theory'.

cjurakpt
07-21-2007, 08:56 PM
the thing about SPM, and by extension other "hakka" based arts, is that they are heavily favored towards sticking and striking in trapping range; so, if you "agree" to stay in that range and hang at that level, then the whole approach works very well: you get that "short" powere going and the body position works from a defensive perspective; TBH, it's a pretty cool thing to work as a specific skill set, and you can generate some interesting types of power there, and have a lot of fun with it; there is, not surprisingly, a lot of carry to other types of touching hands, such as tai chi or ba gua push hands;

however, in reality, it's an artifact, because as soon as you don't agree to stay there, it stops working: for example, if you break contact, start kicking from long to mid range, start doing boxing type stuff (essentially eliminating the possibility of establishing / maintainig any sort of bridging handwork), or if you go into throw / grapple (and by extension take it to the floor), 99% of it goes out the window (the remaining 1% is that the sensitivity and reaction time you can develop here can be helpful to establish dominance/position on someone as they move through that range into throwing/grappling, but if you don't know what to do then, who cares)

TenTigers
07-21-2007, 09:16 PM
I can't speak for Chow Ga, or other SPM systems, but Jook Lum doesn't need to stick or seek the bridge. Sure there is sticking at times, but for the most part, it is better to go right into the targets. It's like driving in and around obstacles.. It's much easier do go down the road when you're not crashing into things.
The guys in the tape seemed to be IMHO way too focused on the upper gates when there are so many other targets.

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:03 AM

- jo

JFS wasn't doing any SPM, he was sitting on his arse most of time, just before the shoot his legs were frozen. No wonder os took him down like a tonne of bricks.:D

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:19 AM
the thing about SPM, and by extension other "hakka" based arts, is that they are heavily favored towards sticking and striking in trapping range; so, if you "agree" to stay in that range and hang at that level, then the whole approach works very well: you get that "short" powere going and the body position works from a defensive perspective; TBH, it's a pretty cool thing to work as a specific skill set, and you can generate some interesting types of power there, and have a lot of fun with it; there is, not surprisingly, a lot of carry to other types of touching hands, such as tai chi or ba gua push hands;

however, in reality, it's an artifact, because as soon as you don't agree to stay there, it stops working: for example, if you break contact, start kicking from long to mid range, start doing boxing type stuff (essentially eliminating the possibility of establishing / maintainig any sort of bridging handwork), or if you go into throw / grapple (and by extension take it to the floor), 99% of it goes out the window (the remaining 1% is that the sensitivity and reaction time you can develop here can be helpful to establish dominance/position on someone as they move through that range into throwing/grappling, but if you don't know what to do then, who cares)

Dude, You are correct!!
Looking back at the vids JFS was confused about using SPM and his Hung ga against OS, a flying kick followed by a take down hardly in the top fighting range of SPM.

I wouldn't be surprised JFS had already check into a BJJ submission class to untangle his 35+ years of mess :rolleyes:

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:30 AM
Hmmm... saw a lot of "nuts being open" in both of the vids referenced above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXFFitr1OkM

Can you point me to some clips of people sparring the way you say they are supposed to spar?

hey Dude, they're chow ga guys, suppose to have iron nuts and *****. Kick in the nuts not gonna hurt them:D but they're not immune to a take down and arm bar and chokes, or KFC specials. ;)

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:36 AM
If that is it, I can see why he would not want to use it for sparring.

didn't JFS was against forms? he preached they're useless in Bullshdo, the real deals are body mechanics and power!! and bits + pieces of his newton calculations:rolleyes:

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:44 AM
Here's a clip of him sparring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkpiQb30Qcw

That was a Newcastle Special!! ever seen him in the yard showing his mantis in 1/2 speed?? :D

John Takeshi
07-22-2007, 05:50 AM
'Twas an excellent exposition of the dominance of Southern Praying Mantis. I find it funny that the supposed BJJ expert had to whine and complain when he was put on the ground, where he is supposed to be dominant, and yet had to give up to a Chinese Martial Artist.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-22-2007, 06:17 AM
That was a Newcastle Special!! ever seen him in the yard showing his mantis in 1/2 speed?? :D

I've only seen his one sparring clip. I have read about other people referencing his other fighting clips. Does anyone know where they are?

Also - there were some still photos from him teaching a grappling seminar and some video of the students as well - anyone know where that stuff is as well??

Thanks.

unkokusai
07-22-2007, 10:17 AM
It is absolutely perfect that he got completely dominated by a guy who weighed 80 lbs. less than him, and had only a couple of years of training under his belt.

What a friggin' joke he is. All that sh!t talking and he couldn't do a thing. He ends up crying about being on concrete and begging for OS to get off him. With all that sh!t talking, racist, bullsh!t, I am amazed that OS didn't cave his face in, choke him out, and then break both his knees for good measure.

He is one lucky dude that OS let him up instead of sending him to the hospital.

This guy needs to crawl under a rock and stay there. I can't believe people are defending him and his complete and utter cluelessness.

Exactly right!

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:30 PM
I've only seen his one sparring clip. I have read about other people referencing his other fighting clips. Does anyone know where they are?

Also - there were some still photos from him teaching a grappling seminar and some video of the students as well - anyone know where that stuff is as well??

Thanks.

I think that Dude on mantis.co.uk got JFS seminar on vids, I seen JFS photos there. some knife fighting disarming stuffs. :cool:

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:32 PM
'Twas an excellent exposition of the dominance of Southern Praying Mantis. I find it funny that the supposed BJJ expert had to whine and complain when he was put on the ground, where he is supposed to be dominant, and yet had to give up to a Chinese Martial Artist.

LOL LOL LOL !!!

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Exactly right!

JFS's arms were doing the village peoples cloud waves, OS could have armbar the dude and took it off, that's the power of ground fight. :)

Lama Pai Sifu
07-22-2007, 05:34 PM
I think that Dude on mantis.co.uk got JFS seminar on vids, I seen JFS photos there. some knife fighting disarming stuffs. :cool:

What's the website, exactly??

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Try this. :)

http://www.tonglong.co.uk/

1bad65
07-22-2007, 06:26 PM
JFS's arms were doing the village peoples cloud waves, OS could have armbar the dude and took it off, that's the power of ground fight. :)

In a street fight I would not give up the mount unless I absolutely had to.

jmd161
07-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Brothernumber9, Taylor asked for an address of a GYM/DOJO/ACADEMY. As we all saw, doing it in a public place is not a bright idea. Doing it at a SCHOOL is even dumber than doing it at a Masonic Lodge! Rudy knows this, it's one of his preferred ways of ducking.

Please tell me you don't think Rudy would ever actually fight! :eek:

Actually, the location he gave you is pretty good. Obviously you're not from Miami, so you have no idea what the area looks like, you're going by the fact that it's a school. There are many places in that area... where you won't have any problem, plus we're talking about Miami, noone is gonna call the police over a fight.:rolleyes:

jeff:)

Jay's Camp
07-22-2007, 10:39 PM
In a street fight I would not give up the mount unless I absolutely had to.

even an opportunity to take the arm?

sanjuro_ronin
07-23-2007, 05:02 AM
The issue is simple one of "****genized" sparring and training.
If the only people you spar/train with are of the same system, then the only people you MAY be effective against are of said system.
You must cross train and spar all different types so you can apply whatever your chosen MA is, against all different types.

1bad65
07-23-2007, 07:36 AM
even an opportunity to take the arm?

I still would not. If you have mount and the guy can't get out and you are hitting him at will, why risk it for an armbar?

Even on like the Gracie in Action challenges, the Gracies usually just punch from mount until the guys gives his back.

1bad65
07-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Actually, the location he gave you is pretty good. Obviously you're not from Miami, so you have no idea what the area looks like, you're going by the fact that it's a school. There are many places in that area... where you won't have any problem, plus we're talking about Miami, noone is gonna call the police over a fight.:rolleyes:

Key part being, the last challenge match was a fiasco because of the location. What's wrong with a gym/dojo etc? Also about police, if they show up, regardless if the guys fighting refuse to press charges, you can go still go to jail for trespassing and disturbing the peace.

Rudy won't because he knows if he fought in a dojo, after seeing the results of the fight, there would be a mass exodus of students from said dojo. Also, since rational, serious people don't generally do challenges in stupid locations, Rudy can name stupid locations knowing his odds of actually having to fight are low.

Keep in mind, me AND Taylor invited him to show up at our academy. Not some park, Mason Lodge, abondoned building, public school, etc.

banditshaw
07-23-2007, 09:32 AM
I don't know man....with all that time spent posturing and arguing about location and whatnot on the first vid, Anna and Omar could have got down with it and finished it.
It was all a bunch of BS, however someone wants to spin it.
It was a crap display on both sides.

bodhitree
07-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Key part being, the last challenge match was a fiasco because of the location. What's wrong with a gym/dojo etc? Also about police, if they show up, regardless if the guys fighting refuse to press charges, you can go still go to jail for trespassing and disturbing the peace.

Rudy won't because he knows if he fought in a dojo, after seeing the results of the fight, there would be a mass exodus of students from said dojo. Also, since rational, serious people don't generally do challenges in stupid locations, Rudy can name stupid locations knowing his odds of actually having to fight are low.

Keep in mind, me AND Taylor invited him to show up at our academy. Not some park, Mason Lodge, abondoned building, public school, etc.

You keep talking about this challange fight with someone who is known for ducking fights.

Challanging someone known to duck fights = pu$$y excuse to get inflated ego/attention.

This is like ducking a fight in advance??? It is retarded, and nothing else.

1bad65
07-23-2007, 09:43 AM
You keep talking about this challange fight with someone who is known for ducking fights.

Challanging someone known to duck fights = pu$$y excuse to get inflated ego/attention.

This is like ducking a fight in advance??? It is retarded, and nothing else.

Let me give you the history ok. I saw a thread about Rudy going to fight Anthony from BS. I simply posted links showing that Rudy has dropped ALOT of challenges and had NEVER actually fought in one. Rudy got all upset and challenged me. I have NEVER, and will never, drop a challenge.

jmd161
07-23-2007, 10:59 AM
I can't speak for any internet challenges, but i've never seen Rudy or his sifu back down from anything. I personally know the man, and have seen him fight. I can't speak for him or if he is ducking anyone, but the Rudy I know has never backed down from a fight or argument that could lead to a fight.:D LOL

I've also trained and sparred with Rudy, and I think too many people underestimate him based on what they consider to be fat. Rudy is very solidly built and trains hard. I would love to see this if it ever happens.

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 11:02 AM
What's wrong with a gym/dojo etc? .

LOL, maybe the brand of KF these poseurs practice doesn't work if they fight under a roof because it will block the transmission of celestial energy from the heavens. Oh wait, it doesn't work outside either, or maybe the power flowing to JFS was being blocked by the guy on top of him punching him in his rotten mellon. :D

Anyway, you're right, its just another transparent way to make sure 'da challenge' never happens.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Anyone have an address on the Masonic lodge that all this nonsense occurred?

I'd like to Google earth the area...out of curiosity.

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 11:06 AM
I can't speak for any internet challenges, but i've never seen Rudy or his sifu back down from anything.

Are you familiar with his antics over on Bullshido? Have you read up on his 'challenge-backout-challenge' track record even here?

If you vouch for his character that's the biggest thing going for him I've seen yet. He's been working real hard on his 'JFS-Jr' routine for some time now.

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:09 AM
And how does spinning crap about me make you any less an anonymous coward?

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:11 AM
I have NEVER, and will never, drop a challenge.

I beg to differ. You sprouting balls and saying ," you come to Austin and I'll show you. blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda. " Is not me challenging you, dimwit.

PangQuan
07-23-2007, 11:11 AM
IMO, people who get all involved in peoples "challenge" matches, and start word wars on the internet should post pics of themselves, video, and names, or just shut up.

no one cares how much you think someone sucks. especially if your just a number....

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:13 AM
What he said................

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 11:22 AM
And how does spinning crap about me make you any less an anonymous coward?

You are still 0 for 0, champ and not fooling anyone. After Sept. 29 comes and goes are you still going to be trying to sell this little act?

1bad65
07-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Are you familiar with his antics over on Bullshido? Have you read up on his 'challenge-backout-challenge' track record even here?

If you vouch for his character that's the biggest thing going for him I've seen yet. He's been working real hard on his 'JFS-Jr' routine for some time now.

Yeah, no kidding. He actually ducked TWO fights on the thread here. He promised to fight 'Knifefighter' after he fought ShaolinTiger00. He, of course, fought neither guy.

Keep spinning Rudy. Gonna ever be in Austin?

You get that waiver back to Anthony yet?

Sept 29th approaches...

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Where is the masonic lodge that this fight took place?

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Dude if I'm 0, you are -100,000,000.

All you got is spin and volume. Lord knows you got NOTHING else.

1bad65
07-23-2007, 11:27 AM
After Sept. 29 comes and goes are you still going to be trying to sell this little act?

Dude, it's gonna be Gloating Central around here and Bullshido on Sept 30th after he ducks Anthony.

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:28 AM

Odenton Masonic Temple
1206 Stehlik Drive
Odenton, MD 21113

It may not give you the exact address. Its the first building on the left of the entrance to the street.

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Dude, it's gonna be Gloating Central around here and Bullshido on Sept 30th after he ducks Anthony.

Or it will be your worst internet nightmare.

For one, you will be laughed off every board where you spun your clap trap.

Second, you will then be asked to produce something that proves you exist.

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Dude if I'm 0, you are -100,000,000. .

Oh no, its all even. The key difference being (as I've mentioned before) that you can't seem to stop yourself from issuing 'challenges' you have no intention of ever living up to (yeah, yeah, "you come over here, no you come over here!" :rolleyes: ) whereas I have the same 'perfect' record as you because I don't, haven't, and won't issue or accept stupid internet challenges. I just make fun of idiots and hypocrites like you.

Thanks for the entertainment (apparently at the expense of your shaky mental health)

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:39 AM
LOL @ this wanker............

Dude,
You won't accept challenges because you are a cheetos eating slob in front of a computer.

:rolleyes:

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 11:40 AM

For one, you will be laughed off every board where you spun your clap trap. .

Are you kidding? If you show up (LOL) it will be the bare minimum you need to salvage any kind of face. You'll still be stupid for taking part in such nonsense, and you'll still be an *******, but you will have erased a tiny fraction of the shame. Too bad even that much will never come to pass.

1bad65
07-23-2007, 11:42 AM

For one, you will be laughed off every board where you spun your clap trap.

Second, you will then be asked to produce something that proves you exist.

What did I spin exactly? I showed how you have set up ALOT of e-challenges and so far NONE have ended in an actual fight! I may be laughed at if you actually fight, but I'll man up and eat my crow. I'm quite confident I'll be gloating rather than eating crow on Sept 30th.

I'll try to get vid of me posted competing(it's on a teammates' camera), pics of me getting my Blue Belt, and video/pics of me cornering ACTUAL fighters, IF you produce proof, including video, of ANY e-challenge you actually fought in......

Sept 29th approaches...

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 11:42 AM
LOL @ this wanker............

Dude,
You won't accept challenges because you are a cheetos eating slob in front of a computer.

That's funny coming from a fat load like you (and get a hair cut, Mary).

And the reason you issue 'challenges' left and right and HAVE NEVER ONCE ACTUALLY FOUGHT? Oh I know, you are "waiting." :rolleyes:

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:43 AM
..........** wheres's that "you're a jackoff" emoticon?**

Oh well, wanker.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Ok, got it. Now, where is this Grassy area where the She/male wanted to fight?

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh I know, you are "waiting." :rolleyes:
Over the years its been a handful of people. Not "left and right".

And actually, yes. I was waiting 5 years in my school in san fran EVERY DAY. No one showed.

I've been waiting for people here. Same story. Does that mean I've never fought anyone? No. dream on. Not everone I fight is an internet geek.

The main difference between all that and Anthony is that I'm coming to him. Wherever it ends it up, ring-street -etc, is up to fate.

I still laugh at you, you are a sad quivering parasite. One with NO accountability or presence. Who cares what you think?

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Ok, got it. Now, where is this Grassy area where the She/male wanted to fight?

Oh snap!!! Her "field" was by a highway on ramp.

1bad65
07-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Rudy,

Anthony is STILL waiting on that waiver.

I also notice you did not address my last post :rolleyes:

Sept 29th approaches...

sanjuro_ronin
07-23-2007, 12:04 PM
I don't see why we need to bring cheetos into this, they are the breakfast of champions !
:D

1bad65
07-23-2007, 12:06 PM
I don't see why we need to bring cheetos into this, they are the breakfast of champions !

I thought beer was?!

PangQuan
07-23-2007, 12:07 PM
You guys are funny.

I think the thing that gets me most in a laughity uproar is that I come to work monday morning and you guys are still at the same spot on this when I left work on Friday :eek::confused::):p

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 12:12 PM
You guys are funny.

I think the thing that gets me most in a laughity uproar is that I come to work monday morning and you guys are still at the same spot on this when I left work on Friday :eek::confused::):p

I haven't been here all weekend. :rolleyes: :D

PangQuan
oh lol

same here. i take the weekends off from KFM lol

bodhitree
Let me give you the history ok. I saw a thread about Rudy going to fight Anthony from BS. I simply posted links showing that Rudy has dropped ALOT of challenges and had NEVER actually fought in one. Rudy got all upset and challenged me. I have NEVER, and will never, drop a challenge.

Then man up and ignore him.

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Rudy,

Anthony is STILL waiting on that waiver.

I also notice you did not address my last post :rolleyes:

And when are you going to answer mine? Do I need to produce the same links AGAIN showing you are living in a glass house throwing stones?

The way you put your nose where it didn't belong In support of this rotund fool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPRhS4gCRX4

You said "You come down to austin, blah blah."
I said "where am I suposed to go? Who am I supposed to see?" Meaning that you didn't actually tell us where I was supposed to see you since YOU CHALLENGED ME!!!!

your answer:

"I'll tell you all that when you get here." = *****.

The way you shat cyberbricks at the mere mention of one of your teachers names.
The way you wouldn't answer when questioned if that was you?

By your internet law of challenging physics. You challenged me, by wanting me to come to you.

xcakid
07-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Well since everyone else is issuing challenges.

I Challenge all comers to a game of Dance Dance Revolution!!

Rules:

1) You must bring your own game console. (XBox, PS2, etc. No matter)
2) you are responsible for coming to me. Your airfare and accomodation is on your own dime.
3) I will provide water and 1 ham sandwich. And a spot to hold the challenge in (my living room)
4) Winner is the guy left standing, we will keep dancing until someone gets too tired to stand up and go on.
5) There will be no pee breaks
6) No nap/sleep breaks
7) This will be video taped and posted on youtube
8) Loser must wear a Heidi the bar maid outfit and be video taped singing and pantomiming "I'm a little teapot" 10X. This too will be posted on youtube.
9) Loser must post reply quote on every thread the winner post in. The reply must read, "You are my master, I dance for you in a tutu. Love me tender, love me true" Failure to do so and you will have nightmares and winner has the right to send chain letter via email or regular mail.

C'mon wussies!!

MasterKiller
07-23-2007, 12:33 PM
The way you put your nose where it didn't belong In support of this rotund fool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPRhS4gCRX4

Ouch. That was an @ss whipping.

1bad65
07-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Rudy, you know my name, belt rank, academy, age. Get real. No excuses.

Like I said, show me some e-challenge video of you, and I'll post pics and video of me.

Show where I challenged you! Come on tough guy, dig that up! Only reason I got concerned with you knowing one of my instructors' name was JFS' old e-stalking habits. I was in no way 'shating cyberbricks'.

Better get that waiver to Anthony! :D

Sept 29th approaches...

1bad65
07-23-2007, 12:36 PM

At least he stepped up.

banditshaw
07-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Well since everyone else is issuing challenges.

I Challenge all comers to a game of Dance Dance Revolution!!

Rules:

1) You must bring your own game console. (XBox, PS2, etc. No matter)
2) you are responsible for coming to me. Your airfare and accomodation is on your own dime.
3) I will provide water and 1 ham sandwich. And a spot to hold the challenge in (my living room)
4) Winner is the guy left standing, we will keep dancing until someone gets too tired to stand up and go on.
5) There will be no pee breaks
6) No nap/sleep breaks
7) This will be video taped and posted on youtube
8) Loser must wear a Heidi the bar maid outfit and be video taped singing and pantomiming "I'm a little teapot" 10X. This too will be posted on youtube.
9) Loser must post reply quote on every thread the winner post in. The reply must read, "You are my master, I dance for you in a tutu. Love me tender, love me true" Failure to do so and you will have nightmares and winner has the right to send chain letter via email or regular mail.

C'mon wussies!!

Only if its held in a parking lot on concrete. And if Fannypacks are allowed:p

MasterKiller
07-23-2007, 12:39 PM
At least he stepped up.

Yeah. That's about all he did. :D

xcakid
07-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Only if its held in a parking lot on concrete. And if Fannypacks are allowed:p

I'll allow that, but full Saturday Night Fever, John Travolta outfit is mandatory. Afro wig optional. :)

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 12:50 PM

Makes you wonder why Rudy feels the need to duck him. :confused:

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 12:57 PM
actually, yes. I was waiting 5 years in my school in san fran EVERY DAY. No one showed.

LOL! You're sure sticking to the script! :rolleyes:

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 01:00 PM
The main difference between all that and Anthony is that I'm coming to him.

LOL! I'll believe it when the vids are posted! You know you aren't going to go through with it, just be honest for once.

Wherever it ends it up, ring-street -etc, is up to fate.

Why would it be up to fate? Shouldn't it be up to the two of you? Is this part of the pre-duck?

cjurakpt
07-23-2007, 01:01 PM

isn't that other guy Seven Star?!? ;)

TenTigers
07-23-2007, 02:56 PM
I think you should hold a semi-finals first, with all participants compete in "Party off the Pounds" with Richard Simmons, in appropriate workout gear.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x7eyHTxGnN0&mode=related&search=

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 04:51 PM
At least he stepped in front of a train.

Fixed........

So he didn't have a **** poor performance on purpose?

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Rudy, you know my name, belt rank, academy, age. Get real. No excuses.

Like I said, show me some e-challenge video of you, and I'll post pics and video of me.

Show where I challenged you! Come on tough guy, dig that up! Only reason I got concerned with you knowing one of my instructors' name was JFS' old e-stalking habits. I was in no way 'shating cyberbricks'.

Better get that waiver to Anthony! :D

Sept 29th approaches...

I could wade through the muck over there to get to the point were you said. "come to austin". But I'm not. You could do so if your hind end isn't too chaffed.

What "old stalking habits"? Would your school/instructor be upset that you are having people come in unannounced? Are you authorized to involve your school in this kind of thing? Is that why you gave perhaps the biggest ***** answer on the planet? "i'll tell you when you get here." Maybe I need to call this is in...............

Lets see............ I totally guessed you teacher's name, Vasquez. All I did was do a search.

Then I found your school name and rank on a BS search. Which you had posted a month before.

Your name I found on your profile window because you are so STUPID you tried to link a pic off of your hard drive directly(doesn't work) and it left nothing but a pathname to the pic WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.

Since your vagaries seem to come from your ovaries. I'll say that I'm coming..........

..............Sometime in the future. get ready.

SifuAbel
07-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Why would it be up to fate? Shouldn't it be up to the two of you? Is this part of the pre-duck?

Because I'm still waiting on the ring. Otherwise it will be in another venue.

Oddly its funny how when I mentioned the public event, the emphasis suddenly shifted toward doing it in the school.

And he's already threatened gun violence against me, AGAIN. LOL! I must be creeping up on his nerves.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/SifuAbel/Bullshido%20fun/babygun.jpg

1bad65
07-23-2007, 06:00 PM
I could wade through the muck over there to get to the point were you said. "come to austin". But I'm not. You could do so if your hind end isn't too chaffed.

Cause you know it does not exist. I said come to Austin. I asked you to show where I dropped the challenge, idiot.

Would your school/instructor be upset that you are having people come in unannounced? Are you authorized to involve your school in this kind of thing? Is that why you gave perhaps the biggest ***** answer on the planet? "i'll tell you when you get here." Maybe I need to call this is in...............

Lets see............ I totally guessed you teacher's name, Vasquez. All I did was do a search.

Just come in. No one at my gym is my 'master'. Come in and we can get it on. It's an mma/boxing gym, we're used to fighting. It must have been real tough figuring out Rudy Vasquez was an intructor of mine, considering I work out at the Vasquez Academy. You should become a detective.

Then I found your school name and rank on a BS search. Which you had posted a month before.

Your name I found on your profile window because you are so STUPID you tried to link a pic off of your hard drive directly(doesn't work) and it left nothing but a pathname to the pic WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.

Yeah, I'm so scared of you that I posted all my info on Bullshido and then argued with you there knowing it was posted.

I'll say that I'm coming..........Sometime in the future. get ready.

Yeah, yeah. Where have I heard you say that before? :rolleyes:

Get that waiver to Anthony. Sept 29th will be here before you know it!

PangQuan
07-23-2007, 06:02 PM
hey!

ya you guys should make it a public event!

that would be rad

1bad65
07-23-2007, 06:09 PM
hey!

ya you guys should make it a public event!

that would be rad

He CLAIMS he is trying to set up a public fight with Anthony. We shall see....:rolleyes:

PangQuan
07-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey, i know this is asking A LOT, but im finally at home AND on KFM....where is a working link to a vid of that escapade with the finger biting, the smoking, bad language and Trannies?

1bad65
07-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Part 1: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KrQNSJdvv84
Part 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-s5iDzgIRng

PangQuan
07-23-2007, 06:43 PM
thanks

that was some silly sh!t, i just have a couple things to say.

That is a MANS voice, that aint no chicks voice, either (s)he is a T.V. or takes WAAAYYYY to many male hormone pills.

chill out hoe.

also, what would have happened if those guys were squared off and both in ready stance and THEN went at it?

Im not implying anything other than that wasnt exactly a pre deterimined fight and kind of just erupted.

big weight diff there....

just wondering.

also JFS coulda used the "rough and tumble" methods of KF's great grand daddy and USED HIS THUMBS!

oh and also, Props on the smaller guy for going at the bigger guy.

PangQuan
07-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Also that reminds me.

If anyone ever challenges me to an internet challenge match.....my stipulation is swords to the death.

just so you all know.

unkokusai
07-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Because I'm still waiting on the ring. Otherwise it will be in another venue.

Oddly its funny how when I mentioned the public event, the emphasis suddenly shifted toward doing it in the school.

And he's already threatened gun violence against me, AGAIN. LOL! I must be creeping up on his nerves.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/SifuAbel/Bullshido%20fun/babygun.jpg

Ah, so you are afraid he will shoot you? Do you really think he will? I think you are just preparing one more of your 'get out of challenge free' cards (just need to add 'unexpected injury' to complete the set), but if you really do fear for your life maybe you should take that as a sign that you should knock if off with all this nonsense in the first place. That would surely be simpler than coming up with all these ways to NOT carry through with your threats. Maybe start with being just a tiny bit less of an *******, and see how it goes. You can see where the JFS road you are on leads, why not try a different track?

OsirisBJJ
07-23-2007, 11:19 PM
I really only care to address one aspect of this and its why exactly I attacked Springer. While some are spinning elaborate conspiracies, the simple facts of the matter are that he attacked Kat and I responded as quickly as possible. I don't know about the rest of you, but any attack on a woman I'm with begs an immediate violent response. Its kinda what martial arts are for. Whether or not she needed help, what his intentions were, why he attacked her and any other aspects of the scenario are totally irrelevant to me and my response. I can't think of any factor that would change it. That being said, "I'll ****ing kill you" isn't Springer talking, but myself. Thats where we stood at the time, because I could not afford to lose.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Ur an idiot.....:rolleyes:

Jay's Camp
07-24-2007, 12:31 AM
I really only care to address one aspect of this and its why exactly I attacked Springer. While some are spinning elaborate conspiracies, the simple facts of the matter are that he attacked Kat and I responded as quickly as possible. I don't know about the rest of you, but any attack on a woman I'm with begs an immediate violent response. Its kinda what martial arts are for. Whether or not she needed help, what his intentions were, why he attacked her and any other aspects of the scenario are totally irrelevant to me and my response. I can't think of any factor that would change it. That being said, "I'll ****ing kill you" isn't Springer talking, but myself. Thats where we stood at the time, because I could not afford to lose.

OS, you've got my vote. BTW, you were gentleman enough to let that wanker go, for most of us probably bashed his Freaking brain out on the ground. :)

sanjuro_ronin
07-24-2007, 04:37 AM

While your actions at the point were justifiable, the crap before it and after didn't do anything but make you look bad.
You know, we know it.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 05:18 AM

I respect you standing up for a woman. That being said the forementioned woman was there to fight a man. Everybody involved in that whole mess is somewhat to blame, you probably being the least so. You were rightous in your beating Springer, like someone else said, if I got mount I probably wouldn't have let him up w/out a trip to the emergency room. I hope you learned something from this.

Springer is an ass, the biggest in the picture, but all who are involved in stupid internet challanges have something wrong with them.

Take care of yourself man, stay out of trouble.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 07:23 AM
While your actions at the point were justifiable, the crap before it and after didn't do anything but make you look bad.
You know, we know it.

Sure, but I really don't have a problem with being silly sometimes. I could've and should've been sitting at home, but where's the fun in that?

sanjuro_ronin
07-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Sure, but I really don't have a problem with being silly sometimes. I could've and should've been sitting at home, but where's the fun in that?

Well, if you wanna see it as "fun", then I guess you are right.
Though driving all those hours seems rather pointless, to each their own.
I am sure there are many that see the "good" that cam out of this, while others will see it for the fiasco on ALL PARTS that this was.

I am sure that you are not losing sleep over this one way or another.

How's your ear?

cjurakpt
07-24-2007, 07:37 AM

well, exactly: you're a young guy and you did something inherently unwise: welcome to youth! when I was around your age, I did exactly the same kind of stupid sh!t - so it's totally understandable, even to be expected - nothing "wrong" with it - you are still in the phase of craving varied experiences to increase your database of life; but as we age / get wiser, we realize that life is better when it's "boring" - as the Chines say, "may you live in interesting times", and this is not wishing someone well...Springer, he's not a young guy - he should be a lot more mature, and have come to that realization by now; but instead, he's also still craving experience, which means he has not yet arrived at the integration phase; he's like an overripe piece of fruit that hasn't been picked, and so he is starting to smell rotten - and he's gonna get even moreso as the years progress if he doesn't get past his juvenille desire

so hopefully you will realize that you were very lucky that you didn't get arrested, shot, whatever, and also at some point in the future when you have gathered enough data on the many vicitudes of life, you will become more reflective, less reactive - the fact that you acted with restraint when you really didn't have to (IMHO you would have been completely justified in not letting him up until after you gave him a few more shots) implies that you will be able to temper yourself over time

unfortunately for JFS, I think he has missed the boat for good in this regard...

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 07:39 AM
the fact that you acted with restraint when you really didn't have to

Reply]
You know, I was just looking at that 2nd clip, and Springer was 10 feet away from that she/male person when the bald black dude jumpd him.

That isn't coming the the aid of a woman, that is assault and battery.

What restraint are you referring to?

Fuzzly
07-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Why all the anger?

sanjuro_ronin
07-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Why all the anger?

dark side Chi.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Sorry RD, but thats not how it works. You dont get the benefit of the doubt just because you disengage for whatever reason. He was attacked her and we can sort out the exact details AFTER he's been dealt with, not before.

Though driving all those hours seems rather pointless, to each their own.

I live in the state. I didn't go anywhere at all.

Iron_Eagle_76
07-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Osiris,

I give you props for taking up for your friend, that is commendable. The problem however, is that Anna picking fights with guys and having some pscyho call her bluff is going to get that girl killed one day. I have read many of their posts and they constantly talk about meeting up with guys to fight and that sort of thing. I don't know how much of that is true, but that is apparently what this whole thing was about to start with. She has a good kickboxing record and a possible career ahead of her, why risk it over stupid internet bullsh*t. You may not always be there when some idiot she meets up with does some serious damage.

That being said, I nominate this fiasco as Darwinism in action, by all sides!

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:08 AM
He shoved her before and you didn't do anything...the skinny dude in the brown shirt did so too and you didn't do anything. You can see in the vid she was *Clearly* not in any danger and 10 feet from him at least.

I know he grabbed her throat and let go pretty quick. Again even though we don't see that part, the vid will confirm that[quick] by showing that there was very little time between him walking over there, and you jumping him even though she was 10 feet from him and not in any real danger.

Even if you initially engaged under a just provocation of defending her, once they were disengaged (And they were for a good amount of time before you got there), you are required by law to drop your attack because she was no longer in clear and present danger.

What you did at minimum, was excessive force, but more obviously you just jumped him in a rage with intent to do severe bodily harm because he ****ed you off, and you are basically just a thug.

1bad65
07-24-2007, 08:08 AM

Reply]
You know, I was just looking at that 2nd clip, and Springer was 10 feet away from that she/male person when the bald black dude jumpd him.

Dude, just stop. Omar and Rudy and JFS' girlfriend admit JFS attacked her. Your guy lost, deal with it and stop grasping at straws.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:10 AM
That being said, I nominate this fiasco as Darwinism in action, by all sides!

Reply]
I see it as a failure on Darwin's part...all these idiots are still in the Gene pool, with one more incident of idiocy still in the wings....lets hope none of them ever breed...

1bad65
07-24-2007, 08:12 AM
What you did at minimum, was excessive force, but more obviously you just jumped him in a rage with intent to do severe bodily harm because he ****ed you off, and you are basically just a thug.

So what you are saying is that Os jumped JFS with the intent to do 'severe bodily harm', but Os let him up and stopped when JFS asked him too?

Get real.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 08:13 AM
JFS was mounted and was lucky this guy let him up.

RD,
Emotions run high in situations like that, I think calling the guy a thug is a little out of line. The best thing to do IS to avoid situations like that/people like that (referring to internet challange people).

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Dude, just stop. Omar and Rudy and JFS' girlfriend admit JFS attacked her. Your guy lost, deal with it and stop grasping at straws.

Reply]
JFS is not my guy. I am just calling this as I see it based on the video and impartial common sense. I do believe he is a character that has been over demonised in this, while the other thugs and pathetic wastes of skin are being let off the hook.

EVERY single person there, except maybe the cameraman was proven to be from the lower crud of society.

This isn't an MMA guy deserves props while the TCMA guys are dirt. The MMA guy Jumped him for no reason that I can see, while letting similar actions slide just a few minutes prior. JFS made himself out to be a psyco lunatic, and the She male was just as pathetic as the other two.

I am on no ones side here, everyone involved showed a shamefull display of total stupidity and foolishness. No one involved deserves "Props" for any actions during this incident at all. Those supporting any of it are just as low in mentality as the ones involved.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:21 AM
So what you are saying is that Os jumped JFS with the intent to do 'severe bodily harm', but Os let him up and stopped when JFS asked him too?

Reply]
Yeah, I think he came to his senses more by then. Other than the takedown he didn't seem to have much effect on springer, despite even biting him, so fear of his opponent might have come into play a bit too.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 08:25 AM
I know he grabbed her throat

You'd have done what? Stood there and watched? If Springer had been running away after letting go, ok, but he didn't cease aggressive action and was still addressing Kat.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 08:27 AM

Reply]
Yeah, I think he came to his senses more by then. Other than the takedown he didn't seem to have much effect on springer, despite even biting him, so fear of his opponent might have come into play a bit too.

he had him mounted, in a second jfs would have been overwhelmed and leaving areas exposed. sometimes it takes a few sweings to get the other person to either cover up or flail around, same result person pounded in.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah, form 10 feet away. It was over before you even got ur shirt off.:rolleyes:

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 08:31 AM
EVERY single person there, except maybe the cameraman was proven to be from the lower crud of society.

The cameraman couldn'teven hold the camera streight. The perfect end result would have been all being arrested for stupidity and JFS shot dead on the spot (for wasting life)

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:32 AM
he had him mounted, in a second jfs would have been overwhelmed and leaving areas exposed. sometimes it takes a few sweings to get the other person to either cover up or flail around, same result person pounded in.

Reply]
It doesn't matter. After being in the head lock for a bit and thinking a little, the fact that he had drugs and weapons in the vehicle, and were now fighting at the mouth of the lot instead of in back where it is more secluded had to have crossed his mind.

I am not going to be like others and imply this was a set up, but it's definetly a case where one immature idiot got too ****ed at another immature idot and lost his self controll...which lead to a horrid display of violence and thuggery.

rogue
07-24-2007, 08:33 AM
You'd have done what? Stood there and watched? If Springer had been running away after letting go, ok, but he didn't cease aggressive action and was still addressing Kat.

Os, are you saying you weren't waiting for an excuse and opportunity to go after John? After Kat swatted his hand away what aggressive action was he engaging in before you jumped him?:confused:

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 08:33 AM
thuggery? who are you, mega-foot?

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Yeah, form 10 feet away. It was over before you even got ur shirt off.

So? Anyone grabbing girls by the throat in the parking lot needs to be taken down immediately, lest he continue to escalate as he'd been doing for the last half hour.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:37 AM
He had already backed off, and there was at lest TEN FEET between them. The agression had passed with out any major occurances before you even got your shirt off.

You actions are inexcusable.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Can another mod please lock this trainwreck of a thread already?

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:40 AM
And this is not a regular girl...I have seen prowreslting chicks with more femininity.

She is a she/male fighter who was in full fight attire with WRAPPED hands...not some dainty princess in the white flowing gown with a basket of flowers sitting daintily by the scenic waterfall.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Os, are you saying you weren't waiting for an excuse and opportunity to go after John?

Thats exactly what I'm saying.

After Kat swatted his hand away what aggressive action was he engaging in before you jumped him?

The shirt came up as soon as he grabbed her. Any delay between his action and my response is a matter of physical proximity. After he let go or got swatted away or whatever, I have no idea what he was doing. He wasn't turning around and leaving though, and his last action had been to attack Kat. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 08:43 AM
He had already backed off, and there was at lest TEN FEET between them. The agression had passed with out any major occurances before you even got your shirt off.

So? He doesn't get another chance.

And this is not a regular girl...I have seen prowreslting chicks with more femininity.

She is a she/male fighter who was in full fight attire with WRAPPED hands...not some dainty princess in the white flowing gown with a basket of flowers sitting daintily by the scenic waterfall.

So? He's got 100 lbs on her.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Sorry, in the eyes of the law you jumped him out of ego driven rage. If you were so concerned, why waste time taking off your shirt? Because you weren't. You knew the she male (a proven ring fighter) could take care of her self, was not in any real danger and it was just an excuse to get violent and enjoy the sick pleasure of hurting someone.

You are a bigger thug than Springer.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 08:49 AM

enjoy the sick pleasure of hurting someone

Os let springer up. He didn't have to. I don't see someone looking to hurt someone for pleasure.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Actually RD, to take you seriously for a sec, I kinda figured JFS was what he'd claimed to be. I wouldn't have bet on her.

rogue
07-24-2007, 09:00 AM
RD, "she male" is Kat Johnson and I think it's OK to call her by her name and not use a derogative.

Black Jack II
07-24-2007, 09:02 AM

I don't know how you see that.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 09:02 AM

ditto

rogue
07-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Thats exactly what I'm saying.

Then I'll take your word on that, though with all the previous history between you two and what was happening that day you should be able to see why people can see it differently.

xcakid
07-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Sorry, in the eyes of the law you jumped him out of ego driven rage. If you were so concerned, why waste time taking off your shirt? Because you weren't. You knew the she male (a proven ring fighter) could take care of her self, was not in any real danger and it was just an excuse to get violent and enjoy the sick pleasure of hurting someone.

Actually RD, to take you seriously for a sec, I kinda figured JFS was what he'd claimed to be. I wouldn't have bet on her.

When I took my concealed handgun class, there was a large section on laws and penal codes. Now I am not a lawyer (although my father was) so take this as me talking out of my ass. However, and I am talking TX penal code, there is such a thing as "perceived threat" and "disparity of force"

Basically says that if you see a guy 300lbs. with a baseball bat coming at you and threatening you. That is perceived threat. If you were 180lbs. That constitutes disparity of force. You MAY be justified in using whatever force is necessary to STOP the attack. This goes the same with coming to the aid of someone.

So had this happened in TX. Given the video of JFS threatening bodily harm. His size. His various post claiming knowledge of martials arts technique. Osiris has a good chance of being exonerated of the incident. There is a disparity of force and a perceived threat of bodily harm.

But laws from state to state varies. And money tends to lessen or aggravates charges against you. So next time, have the fight in TX. :D I'll bring popcorn and fold out chairs.

rogue
07-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Here, OS would also be in trouble with that opening kick as a shod foot is considered a weapon. A good bit of info for a martial artist to know in these here parts.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 09:13 AM
RD just has sand in his cooter.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Do you think I would've let a random guy who I had no history with grab Kat by the throat without a physical response?

xcakid
07-24-2007, 09:15 AM
RD just has sand in his cooter.

Well at least he'll have a nice sized pearl in a week or two.

bodhitree
07-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Well at least he'll have a nice sized pearl in a week or two.

I call not it for 'dragon in search of pearl'

rogue
07-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Do you think I would've let a random guy who I had no history with grab Kat by the throat without a physical response?

But you weren't dealing with a random guy, that's all.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Os let springer up. He didn't have to. I don't see someone looking to hurt someone for pleasure.

Reply]
Yeah, because the camera was practically in his face. When he jumped him to begin with, it was down facing the ground, a great distance away and appeared to be off. I don't think he knew it was on even if it wasn't pointing at something. As it is, the camera barely caught the initial actions.

Reply]
Because he jumped Springer even though he was posing no actual danger. The threat was over before he even got his shirt off. He just wanted to bust the guy up, and that makes him the bigger thug. Springer realized what he was dong and stopped quickly. The bald guy just kept going unprovoked and only let go when Springer not only asked to, but there was a camera in his face documenting it.

Plus he's driving around in a car with a gun and drugs = Bigger thug.

That is fine if all these guys want to gravitate to the lowest denominator, but they should not expect any sort of recognition or sympathy for thier plights.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 09:40 AM
There's another cam which I thought at the time was on. Turned out it wasn't but the fact that I was on tape wasn't a factor. As far as Springer's threat goes, he may have been done, maybe not. I don't know, but there's no benefit of the doubt in a situation like that.

rogue
I believe the gun and drugs belonged to Kat.

1bad65
RD, just go to Rudy's board and hang out with the other 2-4 people in the entire world who think Os is worse than JFS and that JFS somehow won.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 09:44 AM
The gun and drugs were indeed hers. The gun is for her protection, not drive-bys. The drugs were actually LEGAL. They just would've been troublesome to explain. The use and possession of legal psychedelics is hardly in and of itself thuggery.

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 09:46 AM
"legal psychedelics"

is a phrase that beckons an explanation......

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 09:49 AM
I don't really Think springer won. He got pounced and pounded. That is a loss, and for all his mouth, his performance was surprisingly unremarkable.I have defended similar take downs much better, and I really suck at that stuff.

There is really no defense for Springer either...he was only slightly less of a thug than the other guy.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Pang, look up research chemicals. We had no illegal drugs.

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Oh, im not saying you did have illegal drugs.

I only watched the fight, all the other posturing was too boring for me to pay attention too.

I just heard "legal psychedelics", and was like wow ive never heard of that before.

Something that legally makes you halucinate sounds dangerous...

5Animals1Path
07-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Something that legally makes you halucinate sounds dangerous...

There's a coupla plants that're legal to purchase, and some pills from what I remember. But walk into any hardware store, and you'll probably find something that'll have you talking to lephrechauns any minute. Or at least some caulk that'll get you to see the future. ;)

cjurakpt
07-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Plus he's driving around in a car with a gun and drugs = Bigger thug.

driving around with gun (even with permit) & drugs (legal or otherwise) = inviting a potential world of trouble if stopped by police, so certainly not the smartest thing in the world (but probably pretty common on continuum of typical American behavior)

NOT pulling out gun when someone starts punching up your car and calling you by racial epithets = appropriate restraint

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 10:43 AM
There's a coupla plants that're legal to purchase, and some pills from what I remember. But walk into any hardware store, and you'll probably find something that'll have you talking to lephrechauns any minute. Or at least some caulk that'll get you to see the future. ;)

well ya, but I dont think thats what they are talking about in this case.

i think they are talking about pharmacuticles or narcotics of some sort.

who cares tho, im not ridiculing its just funny, i poke the smot

sanjuro_ronin
07-24-2007, 10:45 AM
If people had been working on their stances, none of this would have happened.

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 10:59 AM
If people had been working on their stances, none of this would have happened.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Jack II
07-24-2007, 11:09 AM
The gun is for her protection

Maybe, but Osiris, somewhere in the back of your head you have to think what a retarded combo that is, driving around with a firearm, I doubt she has a ccw, illegal drugs for all intent and purposes, and a hardon for a gong sau.

There is a vid somewhere of Kat working a Uzi I believe on youtube, don't get me wrong, ask anyone here, I am PRO firearm to a high degree, but if you take some of these things together my wager is Kat's psychology maybe a little off.

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 11:10 AM
why does she sound exactly like a 19 year old guy?

im just purely curious, does she have to take hormone pills for something, is that what the legal drugs were?

sanjuro_ronin
07-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Maybe, but Osiris, somewhere in the back of your head you have to think what a retarded combo that is, driving around with a firearm, I doubt she has a ccw, illegal drugs for all intent and purposes, and a hardon for a gong sau.

There is a vid somewhere of Kat working a Uzi I believe on youtube, don't get me wrong, ask anyone here, I am PRO firearm to a high degree, but if you take some of these things together my wager is Kat's psychology maybe a little off.

You know what they say about women using guns as an extension of their *****...:confused:

Black Jack II
07-24-2007, 11:13 AM
I would wager either prohormone use or steriod use, but again its not really fair to say that, maybe the poor girl just has that voice.

Either way you look at it, bagging on her when she is not here to defend herself gets old fast, to a degree its funny but it gets old to.

rogue
07-24-2007, 01:16 PM
The gun and drugs were indeed hers. The gun is for her protection, not drive-bys. The drugs were actually LEGAL. They just would've been troublesome to explain. The use and possession of legal psychedelics is hardly in and of itself thuggery.

Troublesome to explain? Wow, are you guys incredibly dumb. Kats Ga. CCW chit is not recognized in NC, VA which means if that gun was hidden but available you'd be up sheet creek, and MA isn't exactly pro-handgun. BTW the US has a analogue law when it comes to these research chemicals. You folks would have a little more than some troublesome explaining to do if you got picked up.

Research chemical FAQS (http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/research_chems/research_chems_faq.shtml#Q1)

http://www.mdma.net/uk/index.html

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-24-2007, 01:23 PM
LOL!! Looks like druggies looking for a less illegal high...:rolleyes:

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 01:25 PM
So, at least a valuable lesson is to be learned here.

I suppose for the parties involved, that actually value learning of course, that is a positive spin on the whole ordeal.

was it just my eyes playing tricks on me, or was there some other woman there as well that was ALSO dressed in kickboxing gear?!?!

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 01:26 PM
LOL!! Looks like druggies looking for a less illegal high...:rolleyes:

I did hear on the video one person saying, "i just wanna go home and get high"

hmmm, so maybe the thought pattern that is involved with accepting internet parkinglot challenge matches in your neighboring state are in tune with the same thought process that says "i just wanna go home and get high"

i wonder....

rogue
07-24-2007, 02:22 PM
was it just my eyes playing tricks on me, or was there some other woman there as well that was ALSO dressed in kickboxing gear?!?!

That's Kat's girlfriend who is also into kickboxing.

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 02:29 PM

Oh, who was she suppose to fight?

Jay's Camp
07-24-2007, 03:07 PM

Reply]

LOL. You sounded just like a high paying lawyer:D

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Lord knows we can't bother with facts. :rolleyes:

1bad65
07-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Lord knows we can't bother with facts. :rolleyes:

Like the fact that Springer got whooped by a guy with 2 years BJJ training and who weighed like 80lbs less.

And up until that day you, Omar, and JFS were saying Os was scared of him!

Get that waiver to Anthony yet? Sept 29th will be here soon!

TenTigers
07-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by rogue

well, I happen to have some video footage from after the debacle...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RSpH5hkJtm4&mode=related&search=

rogue
07-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by rogue

well, I happen to have some video footage from after the debacle...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RSpH5hkJtm4&mode=related&search=

Am I the only one muttering to the girl in white, "Pull the bow, pull the **** bow"?

I need a cold shower.

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Like the fact that Springer got whooped by a guy with 2 years BJJ training and who weighed like 80lbs less.

And up until that day you, Omar, and JFS were saying Os was scared of him!

Get that waiver to Anthony yet? Sept 29th will be here soon!

can you say "Hard On"?? :rolleyes:

Knifefighter
07-24-2007, 03:55 PM

Hahahahaahahaaa!!!

Bullsh!t.

LOL @ calling someone a thug who finally step ups to a bully who outweighed him by 80 lbs and had already told him many times how badly he was going to destroy him. The fact is that it took that final provocation after all the others to get him to act shows just how much of a thug he isn't.

They were there to fight and Osiris is the one who finally stepped up. Good for him for putting Springer back down on the bottom of the totem pole where he really belongs.

TenTigers
07-24-2007, 03:57 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mRD4c10zP8c&mode=related&search=
I have very mixed feelings about this...

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm well aware of the analog act and what one has to do to violate it. Just possessing chems won't do it. You have to intend to consume them. And I don't think the cops are cracking down on 2c-e or what have you. Beside the point anyways.

And Kats psychology? The girl is ****ing nuts, else we wouldn't have been in any of that in the first place.

TenTigers
07-24-2007, 04:03 PM
this one is downright scary
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CBdOGDB1zpo&mode=related&search=
the "chick?" in the green is hung better than I am. I don't know what she's packin, but she's definately got plumbing.

Knifefighter
07-24-2007, 04:09 PM

BwaHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are too funny.

Wow... a thug who is 80 lbs. lighter, had been threatened multiple times by Springer (who was talking agressive sh!t the whole time in the parkings lot), who took the guy down, swatted him a few times, bit his finger when Springer attempted to gouge his eyes, and then let him up without hurting him after Springer started crying about being in the parking lot on the pavement.

Yeah, that's a real thug. Bwwhwhahahahaa!!

Here's news for you. What a real thug would have done would have been to cave Springer's face in with some elbows until he turned over, choked him unconscious, stepped over and snapped his elbow, got up and turned him over and then heel hooked him and broke his leg while he was out. Then he would have gotten up again, put his teeth into the concrete and curb stomped him (pretty much along the lines of what Springer had threatened to do to Osiris).

Osiris is far from a thug.

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Hahahahaahahaaa!!!

Bullsh!t.

LOL @ calling someone a thug who finally step ups to a bully who outweighed him by 80 lbs and had already told him many times how badly he was going to destroy him. The fact is that it took that final provocation after all the others to get him to act shows just how much of a thug he isn't.

They were there to fight and Osiris is the one who finally stepped up. Good for him for putting Springer back down on the bottom of the totem pole where he really belongs.

Actually, this kind of "winner" mentality is whats missing the point.

Nobody "stepped up". Orustypiehole here made a B line to the back side at the moment of the John took toward Manabanana. What? He's psychic? He knew that this one altercation, after 25 minutes of back and forth shoving and pushing, would result in some sort of contact? get real.

Nobody was "coming to the rescue". thats bullsh1t. Braveheart here saw his opportunity to get an edge up.

John lost the fight the moment he grabbed that whatever's neck.

Knifefighter
07-24-2007, 04:17 PM
NOT pulling out gun when someone starts punching up your car and calling you by racial epithets = appropriate restraint

That's exactly the time he should have been shot. You reach into someone's car and assault them while they are seated inside and, at the very least, you can expect to get a knife in your throat.

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 04:21 PM
BwaHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are too funny.

Wow... a thug who is 80 lbs. lighter, had been threatened multiple times by Springer (who was talking agressive sh!t the whole time in the parkings lot), who

Osiris is far from a thug.

:rolleyes: Clean up after yourself, we don't need sticky floors.

Its not like these guys never spoke to each other before today. This has been going on for a loooooong time.

The first time those two were supposed to meet, Jordon never showed and said he got drunk instead. wow........

The next time he didn't even introduce himself. John found out third hand from the camera man. Wouldn't exactly call it "brave".

Thug?, meh Maybe. Low life?, generally.

Brave hero? LMAO!!!

Knifefighter
07-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Thug?, meh Maybe. Low life?, generally.

Brave hero? LMAO!!!

Not calling him a hero... just someone who finally decided to fight after all the talking.

Low life? No... that title would go to Springer and the girl. Osiris (and Omar) are just young kids who are still making some questionable choices.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 04:27 PM
What? He's psychic? He knew that this one altercation, after 25 minutes of back and forth shoving and pushing, would result in some sort of contact? get real.

Exactly, what a coincidence. Either I really am psychic or Springer really did attack before I reacted. Stop making stuff up. And really, your story that I attacked Springer AS he menaced, threatened and promptly assaulted a much smaller woman, as opposed to after the fact, doesn't change a thing. Oh no, I interrupted a violent assault. How awful of me. What a thug.

John lost the fight the moment he grabbed that whatever's neck.

Basically. And thats how it should be.

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Not calling him a hero... just someone who finally decided to fight after all the talking.

Low life? No... that title would go to Springer and the girl. Osiris (and Omar) are just young kids who are still making some questionable choices.

Way to whitewash, these guys aren't young.

Omar is a hard working guy that has traveled the world.

Ostupid is a gun totting bum who lives at home, has no job, and mooches off his parents to get high.

You might not have liked John's persona, but to make any of the other seem better is laughable.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 04:32 PM
The next time he didn't even introduce himself. John found out third hand from the camera man. Wouldn't exactly call it "brave".

I figured he knew. Its common knowledge that I'm good real life friends with them and I informed Springer I'd be there. I wasn't gonna ask the guy for our fight until we came to some agreement on location. Why he thought it wise to fixate on Kat after finding out who I was, I don't know.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Ostupid is a gun totting bum who lives at home, has no job, and mooches off his parents to get high.

Who told you this? My parents supported me in school. I'm out now and support myself in my own place. Neither the guns nor drugs were mine. They left town with Kat. So basically, everything you said is 100% false.

I'm no saint by any means, but your attempts at my character are pretty lame.

PangQuan
07-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Rematch!!!!!!

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Exactly, what a coincidence. Either I really am psychic or Springer really did attack before I reacted. Stop making stuff up. And really, your story that I attacked Springer AS he menaced, threatened and promptly assaulted a much smaller woman, as opposed to after the fact, doesn't change a thing. Oh no, I interrupted a violent assault. How awful of me. What a thug.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllshiiiiiiiiitttt............... ...
Sorry, the tape don't lie. You said it RIGHT HERE. That you took your shirt off when he grabbed her. You were more than 20 feet away whn you took your shirt off. You were ALREADY behind him. You were by the camera when John took off after her. You made contact WAY after it was all over. You didn't "interrupt"anything. You even hesitated to get a better shot.

Again, what made it different from the other times she was appraoched, shoved, pushed, threatened, while you did nothing but sulk like a wiener?. You seem to avoid this question a lot.

And please spare us the dainty Mary stories. She isn't an innocent. She is fighter that claimed she could take him.

Knifefighter
07-24-2007, 04:50 PM
You were ALREADY behind him. You were by the camera when John took off after her. You made contact WAY after it was all over. You didn't "interrupt"anything. You even hesitated to get a better shot. .

Looked like he waited for his time.

Seems like plain good tactics to me.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 04:51 PM
buuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllshiiiiiiiiitttt............... ...
Sorry, the tape don't lie. You said it RIGHT HERE. That you took your shirt off when he grabbed her. You were more than 20 feet away whn you took your shirt off. You were ALREADY behind him. You were by the camera when John took off after her. You made contact WAY after it was all over. You didn't "interrupt"anything. You even hesitated to get a better shot.

Make up your mind. Did I make a bee line for him as soon as he approached her or did I react after the fact? You've claimed both. I recall the latter, but the former changes nothing. Correctly anticipating a threat that materialized or responding to a realized threat are both fine with me.

Again, what made it different from the other times she was appraoched, shoved, pushed, threatened, while you did nothing but sulk like a wiener?. You seem to avoid this question a lot.

I'm answering it now. He grabbed her by the neck. Thats a different motion than a shove and is an attack in and of itself as opposed to simply an attempt to provoke. He also threatened her more severely. The camera doesn't pick up the threat, but it was something about cracking her skull and putting her through the pavement. If you look at the vid, you'll see that the shirt is ALREADY over my shoulders when I'm shown. He was escalating the violence and threats the entire time, so I anticipated violence. He delivered.

And please spare us the dainty Mary stories. She isn't an innocent. She is fighter that claimed she could take him

Whats your point? She's still 100lbs lighter and a woman. It was a gamble that either one of us could take him, so I bet on me as opposed to her. I'm stronger, heavier and more knowledgeable in the martial arts.

TenTigers
07-24-2007, 04:59 PM
"Why he thought it wise to fixate on Kat after finding out who I was, I don't know."

Black Jack II
07-24-2007, 05:14 PM

Where do you get this info?

Seem's plain enough that some people here are just mad because a self proclaimed traditionalist who loves to run his mouth got somewhat pawned on vid.

Like any of that means anything anyway.

1bad65
07-24-2007, 05:40 PM
I have never "stepped up".

Fixed that for ya.

Did you get that waiver to Anthony yet?

Sept 29th approaches...

Errant108
07-24-2007, 05:48 PM

My apologies for the late post, between work and waiting for my account to be authorized, I was unable to post this yesterday.

First off, the Mason Lodge in Odenton is not a Chinese Mason temple, as Springer lied to AnnaTrocity. The temple has nothing to do with the Chinese Masons, and has been a largely Caucasian Masonic chapter since its founding in 1908. Odenton is not home to a Chinese population of any great size, and the only temple of Asian ethnic origin is Gakhwangsa, a Korean Seon temple. Springer's claims that the Mason temple was a Chinese temple, and that all visitors had to be on their best behavior lest news get back to their teachers is ludicrous in light of his actions on Temple grounds.

Errant108
07-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Looked like he waited for his time.

Seems like plain good tactics to me.

Osiris' actions were pragmatic. Having worked door at several bars & clubs in the Baltimore and DC area, the first thing I would have done had someone acted the way Springer did in my bar is to get behind him and wait until he crossed the line and did something stupid. In that, Osiris did the right thing. While his choice of tactics afterward were not what I would have done in the same situation, his overall approach was very practical.

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Orustypiehole here made a B line to the back side at the moment of the John took toward Manabanana.

What this was alluding to was that you went to position yourself behind him.

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Where do you get this info?

read my board.............

Errant108
07-24-2007, 06:01 PM
What this was alluding to was that you went to position yourself behind him.

Smart move, giving how Springer was acting.

SifuAbel
07-24-2007, 06:07 PM
***** move from someone that would never face him after months of diatribe on the net.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Um, yeh, I came from behind him. I also had my shirt most of the way off well before. I was anticipating violence on his part and preparing to respond. All you have to do to realize that there's trouble brewing is to take Springer's word for it. He set himself up by giving me half an hour to anticipate violence and prepare for it. He threatened me and my friends and you wonder why we're so quick to deal with him when he begins to make good on it. Come on now.

Errant108
07-24-2007, 06:17 PM
***** move from someone that would never face him after months of diatribe on the net.

Given Springer's actions on tape, I can empathize with anyone wishing to avoid contact with him. A challenge match between two rational human beings is one thing. A grudge match in a parking lot in Odenton with someone who lied about the nature of the location of said match is a completely different one, uses racist taunts, and otherwise behaves in a manner that forces us to question his mental stability...that's a completely different thing.

OsirisBJJ
07-24-2007, 06:17 PM

Seems I was there. We would've got to the challenge, but he escalated far past that.

cjurakpt
07-24-2007, 07:20 PM
And Kats psychology? The girl is ****ing nuts, else we wouldn't have been in any of that in the first place.
a quick perusal of her MySpace page corroborates that - my guess would be victim of physical and / or sexual abuse big time - her whole persona is one that screams compensatory defense mechanism, including the MA, the Terminator stuff and the fantasy LARP-ing like activities

That's exactly the time he should have been shot. You reach into someone's car and assault them while they are seated inside and, at the very least, you can expect to get a knife in your throat.
oh yeah, that's right - he did try to hit him once he was back in the car - even moreso then that he didn't cap him

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mRD4c10zP8c&mode=related&search=
I have very mixed feelings about this...

this one is downright scary
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CBdOGDB1zpo&mode=related&search=
the "chick?" in the green is hung better than I am. I don't know what she's packin, but she's definately got plumbing.

Rick, you are a strange, yet wonderful man...

and now I need to go excuse myself and mast...er, meditate, that's right, meditate on the senseless, senseless display of violence of these links...

The Willow Sword
07-24-2007, 08:19 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ub4nR5UdqzE

These fighters are just wasting valuable energy and time. Oh and Joe Rogan is a total pr!ck!!

Word,,,TWS:cool:

Knifefighter
07-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTigers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mRD4c10zP...elated&search=
I have very mixed feelings about this....

I'm surpised no one picked up on the deadly throat strike.

Hmmm... probably too busy meditating.

Jay's Camp
07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm surpised no one picked up on the deadly throat strike.

Hmmm... probably too busy meditating.

too busy spinning the facts:D

sunfist
07-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Os, those taking springers side are doing so for political reasons, and i doubt anything you can say will change it.

Not that i dont love the drama and all.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-25-2007, 03:51 AM
Who's taking Springer's side? He was a racist thug himself. All that crap by the car was just a disgusting display of tailer trash, made for Jerry Springer behavior.

Should he have been jumped from behind AFTER the she/male was out of danger? No, that was uncalled for and excessive. She was at least 10 feet away and well out of clear and present danger well before the bald guy even got near there.

My take is NO One should be supported in this situation. Every choice or decision made here from the very start was done wrong and badly, on EVERY Front, by everyone involved.

Jay's Camp
07-25-2007, 05:20 AM
Who's taking Springer's side? He was a racist thug himself. All that crap by the car was just a disgusting display of tailer trash, made for Jerry Springer behavior.

Should he have been jumped from behind AFTER the she/male was out of danger? No, that was uncalled for and excessive. She was at least 10 feet away and well out of clear and present danger well before the bald guy even got near there.

My take is NO One should be supported in this situation. Every choice or decision made here from the very start was done wrong and badly, on EVERY Front, by everyone involved.

JFS on Jerry Springer show? Now that's tough act to follow!:D

Iron_Eagle_76
07-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Anyone else notice that a good thread that is actually informative might take up two pages, whereas this brain cell killing sack of sh*t has now consumed 48 F**KING PAGES!! What in the blue f**k is there left to talk about. Springer lost, Abel still hates Bullshido, Os does not really seem to care, the MT Lesbian twins still don't know how to dress, and everyone involved still needs to never reproduce so that their genes of stupidity will not be passed along. That being said, I'm going on vacation after today, so I'm pretty happy.:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Best post of the whole thread!!

rogue
07-25-2007, 07:31 AM
I think the whole sordid mess gets even better if it was all made possible by a pornographer. This may be the best challenge fight of all time. :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Someone really needs to make some sort of cheazy "Made for TV" movie out of all of this!

AJM
07-25-2007, 09:00 AM
Please God no!

rogue
07-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Guns, drugs, BJJ, TKD, Baji, (possibly) a porn producer bankrolling a fighter, a pair of lesbian thai boxers, a guy from China, a chain smoking bald guy in sun glasses, and a Chinese association disowning someone. What could possibly be missing except for midgets and ninjas. God, sometimes reality is just so darn cool.:D

OsirisBJJ
07-25-2007, 09:13 AM
The porn producer thing is true.

cjurakpt
07-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Guns, drugs, BJJ, TKD, Baji, (possibly) a porn producer bankrolling a fighter, a pair of lesbian thai boxers, a guy from China, a chain smoking bald guy in sun glasses, and a Chinese association disowning someone. What could possibly be missing except for midgets and ninjas. God, sometimes reality is just so darn cool.:D

it's almost as good as a BACHELOR PARTY (with guns, and chicks, and fire engines...)!!!

BTW, you forgot to mention the 16 hour road trip...

rogue
07-25-2007, 09:23 AM
ah yes there is that and also the possible breaking of laws of several states.

I guess a belly dancer, a donkey, a Indian pimp and a guy named Milt would fit right into this deal just fine.

cjurakpt
07-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Someone really needs to make some sort of cheazy "Made for TV" movie out of all of this!

casting call for "Man's Search for Existential Self-Awareness in the Early Part of the 21st Century" (working title):

Omar the Fish: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000114/
Osiris: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000676/
Kat / Annatrocity: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005476/
(voiced by: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000469/ )
and
JF Springer: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001818/
with
"The Silent Girlfriend": http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000491/

and special guest appearence as "The Camerman": http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005212/

banditshaw
07-25-2007, 09:28 AM
What about Ringo?

rogue
07-25-2007, 09:32 AM
We may have to start a thread to script this thing.

Fade in...
The porn producer and flan mogul picks up his white Persian cat and walks to his plate glass window. Looking at the city below he realizes he is bored and decides to play a little game, a game with real people...

cjurakpt
07-25-2007, 09:57 AM
We may have to start a thread to script this thing.

Fade in...
The porn producer and flan mogul picks up his white Persian cat and walks to his plate glass window. Looking at the city below he realizes he is bored and decides to play a little game, a game with real people...

cut sequentially to:

a) a seedy run-down boxing gym: Annatrocity is training for a big match amidst trauma induced flashbacks of her broken childhood and LSD induced flashbacks of last weekend's rave; the "silent girlfriend" watches with love and fear...

b) a seedy run-down brothel in Xian: Omar is being serviced by his favorite Missy, but sadly, his heart is not in it - he longs to come home...

c) a seedy run-down Chinese Masonic Temple: JFS chomps on a worn cigar and reads the daily paper with disgust in his eyes and malice in his heart

d) a seedy run-down coffe shop / laundrymat / Pach!nko* parlor: second custodial assistant Osiris leans on his mop and daydreams about traveling far and wide, defending the oppressed and righting all wrongs with his recently created hybrid art, Brazillian Tae-Jitsu-Do (BTJD)©™®

e) a seedy-run down bar: the Cameraman begins a week-long drinking binge which will culminate in the most confounding cinematographic event in the history of YouTube uploads

*OMG - it wouldn't let me write out "pach!nko" - it edited it as "pa*****o"! I sense someone's personal hand in this...

Iron_Eagle_76
07-25-2007, 09:58 AM
The Cast of "Beatdown at the Freemason's Lodge"

Springer:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004821/

Osris: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005541/

Kat: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005128/

Kat's Girlfriend: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005450/

Omar: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/

Directed by Michael Bay. Produced by Steven Speilberg

sanjuro_ronin
07-25-2007, 10:00 AM
The Cast of "Beatdown at the Freemason's Lodge"

Springer:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004821/

Osris: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005541/

Kat: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005128/

Kat's Girlfriend: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005450/

Omar: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/

Directed by Michael Bay. Produced by Steven Speilberg

ROTFLMAO !!!!

Too awesome for words !

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 10:18 AM
A grudge match in a parking lot in Odenton with someone who lied about the nature of the location of said match .............

What lie? When was it ever described as anything but a parking lot?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/SifuAbel/Bullshido%20fun/lodgebreakdown.jpg

cjurakpt
07-25-2007, 10:22 AM
What lie? When was it ever described as anything but a parking lot?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/SifuAbel/Bullshido%20fun/lodgebreakdown.jpg

but where was the second cameraman? probably on the "grassy area"...

Iron_Eagle_76
07-25-2007, 10:29 AM
There will also be a few guest appearances in this film:

Anthony: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005033/

Sifu Abel: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000276/

Camera Man: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185937/

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 10:32 AM
but where was the second cameraman? probably on the "grassy area"...

The second camera man was David Spade,er..... I mean kat's girl fiend.

People do say I look like Sean Astin, except he's too young and short.

Samo would have to gain 100 pounds to play Anthony.

cjurakpt
07-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Samo would have to gain 100 pounds to play Anthony.

casting correction

Anthony: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 10:47 AM
casting correction

Anthony: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

I was thinking more like this guy. (http://www.mercola.com/images/blog/2004.08.00.obese.jpg)

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 10:49 AM
or this guy (http://www.toastedpixel.com/comic/clips/zombiehistory/bladepearl.jpg).

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 10:54 AM
or this guy (http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/kjn/people/swalker.jpg).

oh come on, chris, jabba was a good selection. why'd you delete it?

boshea
07-25-2007, 11:19 AM
cut sequentially to:

a) a seedy run-down boxing gym: Annatrocity is training for a big match amidst trauma induced flashbacks of her broken childhood and LSD induced flashbacks of last weekend's rave; the "silent girlfriend" watches with love and fear...

b) a seedy run-down brothel in Xian: Omar is being serviced by his favorite Missy, but sadly, his heart is not in it - he longs to come home...

c) a seedy run-down Chinese Masonic Temple: JFS chomps on a worn cigar and reads the daily paper with disgust in his eyes and malice in his heart

d) a seedy run-down coffe shop / laundrymat / Pach!nko* parlor: second custodial assistant Osiris leans on his mop and daydreams about traveling far and wide, defending the oppressed and righting all wrongs with his recently created hybrid art, Brazillian Tae-Jitsu-Do (BTJD)©"®

e) a seedy-run down bar: the Cameraman begins a week-long drinking binge which will culminate in the most confounding cinematographic event in the history of YouTube uploads

*OMG - it wouldn't let me write out "pach!nko" - it edited it as "pa*****o"! I sense someone's personal hand in this...

The only question that ramains is, who will bankroll this... If only there were someone with lots of money, and interest in creating all this drama...

We may need to cast someone a little bit more flattering to the producer if we want to get this thing off the ground. :p

banditshaw
07-25-2007, 11:22 AM
I think the show web junk on VH 1 is about as far as this will go.....hmmmm maybe someone should submit the links.

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 11:24 AM
If only there were someone with lots of money, and interest in creating all this drama...

LOL, gee.....thats a thought ....who was bankrolling this before?

Was it this guy (http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/SifuAbel/Anthonyblob2.gif)?

cjurakpt
07-25-2007, 11:27 AM
oh come on, chris, jabba was a good selection. why'd you delete it?

it was just too obvious...

rogue
07-25-2007, 11:33 AM
The only question that ramains is, who will bankroll this... If only there were someone with lots of money, and interest in creating all this drama...

We may need to cast someone a little bit more flattering to the producer if we want to get this thing off the ground. :p

OK, how about Pat Boone, Drew Carey or Billy Crystal as "The Producer"?

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Nooooooooo, Anthony WAS the producer.

He bankrolled/instigated this farce.

Black Jack II
07-25-2007, 01:16 PM
What porn has he produced........??

Are we talking classics here or the german variety which makes you cry inside???

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 01:22 PM
I mean he was the producer of the drama.

He, IRL, is an internet porn distributor.

Black Jack II
07-25-2007, 01:26 PM

Mom must be proud.

rogue
07-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Good to see BS attracting a high class crowd.:D

boshea
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
LOL, gee.....thats a thought ....who was bankrolling this before?

Was it this guy (http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/SifuAbel/Anthonyblob2.gif)?

Heh, I guess I forgot to use the tags .

rogue
07-25-2007, 02:32 PM
I mean he was the producer of the drama.

Maybe this entire thing was to get non-sex footage for his new MMA/TMA/Porn flick.

1bad65
07-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Rudy, did you get Anthony his waiver yet? Are you out of stamps?

Sept 29th approaches...

FungFu2u2
07-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Rudy, did you get Anthony his waiver yet? Are you out of stamps?

Sept 29th approaches...

This is not your fight,so I suggest you stay out of it. :p

1bad65
07-25-2007, 03:45 PM
This is not your fight,so I suggest you stay out of it. :p

I'm just sick of listening to Rudy keep doing this. Once he stops e-challenging people or he fights Anthony, I'll pipe down. But he needs to mail the waiver. Wonder why he has not..... :rolleyes:

And I'm involved bacause Rudy has said he is gonna kick my ass too. Thanks for the advice though.

FungFu2u2
07-25-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm just sick of listening to Rudy keep doing this. Once he stops e-challenging people or he fights Anthony, I'll pipe down. But he needs to mail the waiver. Wonder why he has not..... :rolleyes:

And I'm involved bacause Rudy has said he is gonna kick my ass too. Thanks for the advice though.

I have already given you this advice before. Wait untill the fight happens or not. Then you can wave your flag for Anthony and BS.

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 04:35 PM

http://www.pubsignshop.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/2781.jpg

FungFu2u2
07-25-2007, 06:54 PM
You know Rudy you have to give them the best parts in this drama/fiasco,since most are staff at BS,:D

unkokusai
07-25-2007, 07:03 PM
cut sequentially to:

b) a seedy run-down brothel in Xian: Omar is servicing his favorite Mister, but sadly, his heart is not in it - he longs to come home...

c) a seedy run-down Chinese Masonic Temple: JFS chomps on the wrong end of a worn cigar and tries to read the daily paper with disgust in his eyes and malice in his heart because Jacky can't read.

d) a seedy run-down coffe shop / laundrymat / Pach!nko* parlor: second custodial assistant Osiris leans on his mop and daydreams about traveling far and wide, defending the oppressed and righting all wrongs with his recently created hybrid art, Brazillian Tae-Jitsu-Do (BTJD)©™®

f) Rudy sits alone in the corner and downs a dozen more twinkies while whispering, "Ha! See how scared you all are!" at the door of his darkened 'dojo.'

Yeah, that censor thing seems to be set on 'kill,' rather than 'stun.'

OsirisBJJ
07-25-2007, 08:10 PM
I prefer the title "The Aristocrats"

FungFu2u2
07-25-2007, 08:22 PM
I prefer the title "The Aristocrats"

You can play the part where the defender sits in the car and says "I just wanna go home and get high"

OsirisBJJ
07-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Seeing as thats me...

FungFu2u2
07-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Seeing as thats me...

Thats why I posted it..you need to look at the vid on this forum of the Chinatown Beatdown. Funny stuff IMHO. You even get your name mentioned on the thread, you get around don't you?

OsirisBJJ
07-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Yeh, I saw that. Funny stuff. Thank god I didnt end up at the wrong end of a nighstick.

cjurakpt
07-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah, that censor thing seems to be set on 'kill,' rather than 'stun.'

yeah, it won't even let you write things like ****genized (as in what is done to milk)

BTW, nice changes to the script, Spielberg - I almost missed them; do it again and my lawyers will be in touch for violation of intellectual property :cool:

1bad65
07-25-2007, 09:28 PM
http://www.pubsignshop.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/2781.jpg

Yeah, I'm an armchair QB, as opposed to your long record of fights. Whats that record again? Oh my bad, it's 0-0.

You get that waiver back to Anthony yet? If not, what's the problem? We all know there won't be a fight if you don't sign and return that waiver......:rolleyes:

Sept 29th approaches...

FungFu2u2
07-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I'm an armchair QB, as opposed to your long record of fights. Whats that record again? Oh my bad, it's 0-0.

You get that waiver back to Anthony yet? If not, what's the problem? We all know there won't be a fight if you don't sign and return that waiver......:rolleyes:

Sept 29th approaches...

Take the advice I gave you already:)
Bullshido is calling you home:p

unkokusai
07-25-2007, 11:17 PM
yeah, it won't even let you write things like Rudy is a **** who gets jerked every morning by Omar (as in what is done to get milk)

BTW, nice changes to the script, Spielberg - I almost missed them; do it again and you will earn my undying respect and devotion :cool:

LOL, you are funny man! :D

SifuAbel
07-25-2007, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I'm an armchair QB, as opposed to your long record of fights.

I like to repeat myself constantly about things that don't concern me. ......:rolleyes:

I'm a total tool.

My mother approaches...

what do you look like?